Dillard/Boyd Anderson for the District

BrowardHandicapper

I know Dillard is the better team but I think they have their hands full in this one.  Like Ely, Coral Springs, Nova, McArthur, Zion Lutheran, Pines Charter and even Taravella, the Cobras are extremely athletic and will try to run Dillard out of the building.  I still feel Dillard's size will be too much in the end and they win a close game .  Playing a Boyd Anderson team for a third time in a season though is rough...

I know Dillard is the better team but I think they have their hands full in this one.  Like Ely, Coral Springs, Nova, McArthur, Zion Lutheran, Pines Charter and even Taravella, the Cobras are extremely athletic and will try to run Dillard out of the building.  I still feel Dillard's size will be too much in the end and they win a close game .  Playing a Boyd Anderson team for a third time in a season though is rough...

i actually disagree with this 1 i would have been more afraid of pembroke pines charter who was ranked #3 in 6A behind dillard and norland which is why the results of wed game between them and boyd anderson shocked me.

Boyd anderson cannot out run or out shoot dillard plus dillard has size for days on them they may stick around by 6 or 7 in the 1st half but in the 2nd half i expect dillard to wear them down establish there clear dominance in the paint then once the subs come in for dillard boyd anderson will cut into the lead to make it look closer the what it was like northeast did the oher night.