Dillard @ Lake Gibson

Dillard @ douglas

BYE WEEK

Dillard @ boyd Anderson (district game)

Dillard @ monarch (Thursday Night)

northeast @ dillard (Saturday District game) ....Most likely homecoming Night

Dillard @ plantation

Dillard @ Boynton beach

Blanche ely @ Dillard (Soul Bowl Saturday Night)

I Know I Know Were about 2 weeks away From Spring Game but I Would Love You Guys Opinion On how You Believe Dillard Will Finish With this schedule I Will Be Posting Other schools schedule as well thank You All Who participate God Bless.

Home VS stranahan ? I say (WiN)

Home Vs Hallandale A Saturday Night Revenge Game I Say (WIN)

@ lake Gibson I say we Win a Close 1 but can go either Way all depends on if Dillard comes to play so I say (WIN) & 3-0

so Far

@douglas I Say (WIN) & the panthers move to 4-0 for the First time in a Long time going into the BYE WEEK

@ Boyd Anderson HUGGGEEE playoff implications like Plantation before 2 years back Dillard Has Not beat Boyd Anderson in a Couple years so until Dillard can Prove They Can Get over that hump I Say COBRAS take this at Home BUT Dillard Can Prove Me Wrong So we Will see.

@Monarch Dillard Gets Back on track With a (WIN)

Homecoming Night Vs northeast I say Dillard Handles business moves to (6-1)

@plantation Last Few Years this Game Have been Going to the Wire With plantation winning @ Dillard last year & Dillard winning @ plantation the Year Before HUGE rilvary Game I Say Dillard Wins a NAIL Biter to move to 7-1

@ Boynton Beach I Say Dillard takes care of a Down & Out District opponent to move to (8-1)

Blanche Ely @ DILLARD SOUL BOwl No matter if Ely is Sorry or Good Dillard Still Can't find a Way to get Past there Most Heated Rival I don't Know How Ely is Gonna Look this Year but With Ely Former head coach on Dillard's Sideline & the Alumni Finally Started complaining after last Year I Say Dillard FINALLY gets over Ely House Of Horrors 14-13 to finally Win Soul bowl & Get to (9-1) & Storm Into The playoffs.

Of course Things Can Happen unfortunate injuries can Take place & etc so we Just have to Take 1 game at a time & see How it Go. What are you Guys Predictions???

• 4 weeks later...

boyd anderson and Ely like your only road blocks?

What You Mean Bro?

Tampa1 makes a fair point.  Boyd Anderson should be at least as good as last year (Dillard could be better than last year as well.) Dillard struggled with Boyd Anderson last year.  It could be a tough game.

Ely has had Dillard's # the last 3 years:

2013: Dillard 0    @   Ely 50

2014:   Ely  28     @   Dillard  19

2015:  Dillard 13 @   Ely    18

I'm not saying it can't change quickly but it is what it is....  On a side note, I think it very well could change this year due to the fact the 2014 and 2015 former Ely Head Coach Nakia Jenkins has recently joined Dillard as Offensive Coordinator.  

Home VS stranahan ? I say (WiN)

Home Vs Hallandale A Saturday Night Revenge Game I Say (WIN)

@ lake Gibson I say we Win a Close 1 but can go either Way all depends on if Dillard comes to play so I say (WIN) & 3-0

so Far

@douglas I Say (WIN) & the panthers move to 4-0 for the First time in a Long time going into the BYE WEEK

@ Boyd Anderson HUGGGEEE playoff implications like Plantation before 2 years back Dillard Has Not beat Boyd Anderson in a Couple years so until Dillard can Prove They Can Get over that hump I Say COBRAS take this at Home BUT Dillard Can Prove Me Wrong So we Will see.

@Monarch Dillard Gets Back on track With a (WIN)

Homecoming Night Vs northeast I say Dillard Handles business moves to (6-1)

@plantation Last Few Years this Game Have been Going to the Wire With plantation winning @ Dillard last year & Dillard winning @ plantation the Year Before HUGE rilvary Game I Say Dillard Wins a NAIL Biter to move to 7-1

@ Boynton Beach I Say Dillard takes care of a Down & Out District opponent to move to (8-1)

Blanche Ely @ DILLARD SOUL BOwl No matter if Ely is Sorry or Good Dillard Still Can't find a Way to get Past there Most Heated Rival I don't Know How Ely is Gonna Look this Year but With Ely Former head coach on Dillard's Sideline & the Alumni Finally Started complaining after last Year I Say Dillard FINALLY gets over Ely House Of Horrors 14-13 to finally Win Soul bowl & Get to (9-1) & Storm Into The playoffs.

Of course Things Can Happen unfortunate injuries can Take place & etc so we Just have to Take 1 game at a time & see How it Go. What are you Guys Predictions???

Plantation usually matches up with Dillard well but I am pretty sure they are in rough shape this year. A great Head coach resigned and they lost a little star power to STA, AHP and DILLARD.

This schedule is really not hard at all compared to past Dillard schedules.  I can see an 8 or 9 win season for sure.  10-0 is not out of question...

Your hardest game:

1.@  Boyd Anderson

I would say Dillard is fully capable of winning the remaining games but I think either @ Lake Gibson or @ Stoneman Douglas has a chance to upset Dillard. 

Plantation usually matches up with Dillard well but I am pretty sure they are in rough shape this year. A great Head coach resigned and they lost a little star power to STA, AHP and DILLARD.

This schedule is really not hard at all compared to past Dillard schedules.  I can see an 8 or 9 win season for sure.  10-0 is not out of question...

Your hardest game:

1.@  Boyd Anderson

I would say Dillard is fully capable of winning the remaining games but I think either @ Lake Gibson or @ Stoneman Douglas has a chance to upset Dillard.

I Agree With Everything you Said. Great Out take Brward But if I Had to Put my Money On Which Game Dillard might lose out of Douglas & lake Gibson it would be @ Lake Gibson its on the Road there a Slightly above AVG team & they Will be looking For Revenge From last Year so I see Maybe a lost there. But against Douglas ? Naaaa I don't see it but Who knows Douglas could Have made some major moves ...but if there The same as Last year I would Have to take Dillard but either Way each Game Dillard Will Have to come to play No Slacking.