2016 drop offs

DisabledAccount

Which team do you all feel who made playoffs last year will fall the furthest off the radar this year?

Delray Atlantic was #1 in the 8A AP Florida State Poll in their final game on 11/27/2015.  I believe they will struggle to make the playoffs this year.

Other Playoff teams that took huge hits Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade that I can think of...

South Dade(8A), Coral Gables (8A), Plantation (8A), American (8A), Belen Jesuit (8A), Flanagan (8A), Wellington (8A), Miami Sunset (7A), Ely (7A), Nova (7A), Hallandale (5A), University School (4A), Gulliver Prep (4A- now IND), Westminster Christian (3A)

Took a small hit: Miami Columbus

Delray Atlantic was #1 in the 8A AP Florida State Poll in their final game on 11/27/2015. I believe they will struggle to make the playoffs this year.

Other Playoff teams that took huge hits Palm Beach County, Broward and Dade that I can think of...

South Dade(8A), Coral Gables (8A), Plantation (8A), American (8A), Belen Jesuit (8A), Flanagan (8A), Wellington (8A), Miami Sunset (7A), Ely (7A), Nova (7A), Hallandale (5A), University School (4A), Gulliver Prep (4A- now IND), Westminster Christian (3A)

Took a small hit: Miami Columbus

I must have missed when deray Atlantic was number 1 in 8a poll