Columbia jv football

DisabledAccount

I think a weekly JV scores thread is a good idea, but probably not going to get much more in depth conversation than that. Before most counties had 8-9 high schools, you would get some good matchups between the bigger schools in JV (Lakeland and Manatee used to play all the time). But now, money really limits you to in-county games and doesn't generate much interest outside of the individual counties. Hell, most JV games have more kids on the field than people in the stands.

I think a weekly JV scores thread is a good idea, but probably not going to get much more in depth conversation than that. Before most counties had 8-9 high schools, you would get some good matchups between the bigger schools in JV (Lakeland and Manatee used to play all the time). But now, money really limits you to in-county games and doesn't generate much interest outside of the individual counties. Hell, most JV games have more kids on the field than people in the stands.

That's basically the only thing I plan to post in it is the scores, we got Gainesville twice, buchholz, Suwannee, Madison, TCA, and first coast for our 7 jv games, we currently have a extra opening but not sure if they looking for a game that week or not, they might take a game but they are content with leaving it at 7

• 1 month later...