DiLLARD (5-2) @ BOYNTON BEACH (5-2) HUGE PLAYOFF iMPLLiCATiONS.!!!

Can this Game Be even BiGGER ?? Sure Has to be The GAME OF THE WEEK IN BROWARD COUNTY. You Have the 5-2 Dillard Panthers and the 5-2 boynton beach Tigers With a boynton beach win it will crown them district champions and it will make Boyd Anderson the district runner up.

BUT with a Dillard win it will FORCE A 3 way tie breaker for the district championship boynton beach bring out their city for this one Dillard is bringing ft lauderdale to boynton beach it's going to go down Man I'm so ready.

Wow no comments on this one I'm shocked

Having seen Dillard live once, I can say they are a decent team that in some brackets could make it to the third round (probably not facing the district of death in the first and second rounds, though). To be honest, I was surprised by Boynton Beach's win oaver Boyd. If it were a fluke, I think Dillard takes this game. However, if Boynton is as good as that victory, then Dillard is going to have its hands full. This game will say a lot about what 2016 Dillard is in addition to determining whether you make the post season.

I'm rolling with Boynton Beach

Under What circumstances what has boynton done to give u such the confidence that they will win u do know this same boynton beach team got blew out by us last year ?????

But hey they beat Boyd Anderson on the road who we lost to I get it I get it at the the end of the day there at home so I see why u rolling with them but I'm letting u know now their best chance to beat Dillard is to jump on us quick but if they don't and we get the lead with OUR DEFENSE boynton beach will lose !!! Count it.