Columbia soccer

DisabledAccount

• 5 weeks later...

I see Columbia is still doing well. Losing to Fleming Island is no disgrace. They are good at soccer year in and year out. Watched Apopka take on Oak Ridge High tonight. Apopka led 2-1 fifteen minutes into the second half, then the wheels fell off and they lost 5-2. 

Oak Ridge has a lot of Zoe kids (Zoe boy will tell you what that means) with really great potential and great speed on their team. If more of them played club soccer, they would make a run at the 5A title for sure. Right now, they are good but raw, and probably make too many mistakes to go deep in the playoffs. But you never know, sometimes raw talent can get you a long way. 

I see Columbia is still doing well. Losing to Fleming Island is no disgrace. They are good at soccer year in and year out. Watched Apopka take on Oak Ridge High tonight. Apopka led 2-1 fifteen minutes into the second half, then the wheels fell off and they lost 5-2. 

Oak Ridge has a lot of Zoe kids (Zoe boy will tell you what that means) with really great potential and great speed on their team. If more of them played club soccer, they would make a run at the 5A title for sure. Right now, they are good but raw, and probably make too many mistakes to go deep in the playoffs. But you never know, sometimes raw talent can get you a long way. 

we should be able to win our district but that rematch with fleming island looms in the playoff run that could very well determine who goes to state

hope we can make what i beilive would be our first state appearance but fleming island stands in the way

Oh broward says it can't happen

Cancel rest of season its a lock

Just like armwood winning 6a north and beating lake Gibson was a lock ;)

Find my quote on that one please.  

How about this.....If Columbia beats Fleming Island, I will resign from the site.  If Fleming Island beats Columbia , you resign from the site.  Deal?

I am getting tired of idiots on these sights and I am willing to risk expose myself as an idiot and clean up this site.  Are you willing to take the deal?  Don't be a coward....I'm not.

Find my quote on that one please.

How about this.....If Columbia beats Fleming Island, I will resign from the site. If Fleming Island beats Columbia , you resign from the site. Deal?

I am getting tired of idiots on these sights and I am willing to risk expose myself as an idiot and clean up this site. Are you willing to take the deal? Don't be a coward....I'm not.

I wouldn't make that kinda a bet on our football playing fleming island

Ik i make that bet it I'm guaranteed to have it backfire