Columbia basketball

DisabledAccount

Hardly

After watching Gainesville i wasn't impressed

For first 3 quarters of both jv and varsity games we were taking them to school

Better shots, getting second chance points and good rebounding but in 4th quarter of both games we tried to force 3s when we should have been going inside and get easy score opportunities

If we can come out like the first 3 quarters the next time we play we will beat them

• 1 month later...

If you want to make drive to Lake City on Saturday you can Check out vanguard vs Columbia and I'll give you a holla 😂

Lol, I probably would if I didn't have to work until late Saturday afternoon. Should be interesting to see how that one turns out, don't know if VHS PG Philip Ortiz is back yet or not from injury suffered in KOTS

Lol, I probably would if I didn't have to work until late Saturday afternoon. Should be interesting to see how that one turns out, don't know if VHS PG Philip Ortiz is back yet or not from injury suffered in KOTS

After How close we played Gainesville and how vanguard beat them if Columbia can hang with or beat vanguard then this District is wide open between those 3 teams

After How close we played Gainesville and how vanguard beat them if Columbia can hang with or beat vanguard then this District is wide open between those 3 teams

yep it would be. How did you guys fare against Ocala Forest tonight? Vanguard beat them by 2 last week at home and I was told Vanguard had 4 starters out in the game and had to bring some JV guys up, I know Freshman Forward Leonard Manuel was out in Texas prepping for the US Army All American Freshman football game played Saturday night, kid can jump out of the gym and is already well beyond his years, but his future is most definitely in football

Have you guys stayed healthy this season? Tonight we lost to a bad North Marion team on the road 44-43 with 2 of the 4 players back, but still missing PG Phillip Ortiz and his backup Junior Jaylen Scott, I was told that Ortiz is likely done for the year and Scott they haven't set a timetable on his return yet, should be a good one tomorrow and looking forward to see what happens