2017 Scheduling Notes

Cocoa2010

Not a surprise ...They were 2-8 and 4-6 those years.

I just don't get the decision to waste a week of each season on very likely losing inferior program over the next couple years....Perhaps, I'm not understanding or missing something with the new playoff format....

Coach J gon swear up and down he thought they were going to be good next year too

Generally speaking Olympic Heights is not near the level of a PB Central and PB Lakes. 2016 was a very good year for Olympic Heights but I'll be surprised if they go even 5-5 in 2017. Bottom line when you are trying to get over an 8A Postseason hump, locking yourself into Olympic Heights for 2 years does little to no good. Just a complete waste of a non-district week. Would have been better off playing a more consistent PB County program like a Wellington or Boca Raton or something. Those programs are not quite the level of a Vero Beach but usually much better and more consistent winning teams than Olympic Heights. Complete waste IMO.

I think that tells us Vero Beach does not want to excel the hard way. They are prefer to gamble and hope Olympic Heights can have another good phony record rather than just go out and make their own path. Rely on others to pave your road...Vero Beach doesn't want to dance with the big dogs if they don't have to - plain and simple.

A big part of it is trying to get 7-8 home games a year. When I was in school playing vero at vero was a fundraiser practically. My first two years at FPC when we were in different classes it was a nice payday.

A big part of it is trying to get 7-8 home games a year. When I was in school playing vero at vero was a fundraiser practically. My first two years at FPC when we were in different classes it was a nice payday.

I heard them teams get paid up for coming to Vero thats probably why they "like" coming to Vero

I heard them teams get paid up for coming to Vero thats probably why they "like" coming to Vero

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. We got about 4K for hopping on a cheese wagon to head to vero. We were bummed when they got in our district because we lost out on a significant chunk of change

To me Palm Bay and Palm Bay Heritage aren't top teams in Brevard

Not Heritage this season. They will be on the same level next season. Palm Bay was one of the top teams in Brevard this season. Would've got a better gauge on them if it wasn't for the hurricane cancelling their game against Viera. Along with the Cocoa V Mainland game. To me top teams in Brevard Cocoa, Viera, Palm Bay, Merritt Island, MCC. Holy Trinity was taking a step in the right direction along with Rockledge and Titusville with their scheduling.