lincoln head coach resigns

DisabledAccount

they haven't been really good since 2012. The last two years they have been average.

I agree and i watched us beat them and they not the Lincoln they once were but still were good enough to win district, question is will this be what causes them to drop even further or do they return to old Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

Challenged and won a few if I remember correctly ... today's Lincoln is not near the team of the late 1900s and early 2000s.

Back then they owned Tallahassee

Tally is like Gainesville, when all talent at one school then they can win states but when it spread across multiple schools they just don't have enough to

Back then they owned Tallahassee

Tally is like Gainesville, when all talent at one school then they can win states but when it spread across multiple schools they just don't have enough to

When was the last time a team from Gainesville won?

So it is now official.

Mighty Dillard, Quinn is the son of the legendary Otis Gray who was in charge during Dillard's football glory years. Should be interesting to see whether he is able to reestablish Lincoln as a premier program.

So it is now official.

Mighty Dillard, Quinn is the son of the legendary Otis Gray who was in charge during Dillard's football glory years. Should be interesting to see whether he is able to reestablish Lincoln as a premier program.

the biggest thing with lincoln is when they were dominate they basically grabbed the best from tallahassee to lincoln, so for them to return they would have to start getting the transfers from schools like chiles, leon, and rickards that they used to get but time will tell