Spring Roundup District 8-8a

Floridatech

This is my predictions based on what I've seen of the Distict this year.

Treasure Coast:I think the Titans will be waay down this year they graduated QB Sean Birchfield and LB Devin James, and a few more playmakers.

Fort Pierce Central:Cobras will be down as well, their coach from last year left, their WRs are gone and their 4*Defensive player David Reese transfered to Vero last month.

SLW Centennial:The Eagles IMO could actually be a competitive team in this district this year, Centennial has a new coach that has played in both College and the NFL, they also return their QB Nick Narnes in a new offense which I think will be a passing one.

Vero Beach:Im already seeing the Indians making the playoffs especially if they beat Oscar Smith, our offense returns WRs but we replace our QB with Nick Celidonio a transfer from John Carrol and lastly a transfer from FPC 4* David Reese.

How VB fairs versus OCS will not affect how they fair in their District. You have to look at that game as testing new waters for the program....you just hope for the best. A W is always the goal, it would be a great confidence builder but their should be no shame in a L to that program.

No you kinda missed the point I was referring to the playoff system when i was talking about that maybe even in a loss we will not miss the playoffs i should have been more clear sorry

No you kinda missed the point I was referring to the playoff system when i was talking about that maybe even in a loss we will not miss the playoffs i should have been more clear sorry

As long as Vero wins their District then the loss Wont have a real impact but it's kinda confusing to explain so I'll wait and let the system explain itself 😂