(2-1) DILLARD VS (2-1) COCONUT CREEK PREDICTIONS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Another week another game this week its vs the cougers after a very tough lost i already know the panthers came home with domination on there mind after what dillard has faced from kick off classics all the way to last week i can actually see them winning out i said at the begining of the year if dillard was going to lose 1 game i would have perferd it was against IMG ACADEMY just not the way it happend. But if i was the opponents left on dillard schedule i would be afraid because DILLARD IS COMING.! DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.!

True Dillard_High_Panthers .... Coconut Creek has surely not seen anything close to Dillard and what Dillard has faced however.  I think a 35 point win might be a tad high.  Coconut Creek has a Sophomore WR #7 Emmanuel Greene that may find the end zone a couple times....I know the Dillard defense is stout but it would be impressive if you hold this team to 7 points.  Either way, strong football teams from Broward County are rebounding big off of big game losses....see Plantation, American Heritage, Miramar and even Deerfield Beach last week rallying for a big come from behind win over Ely!  Perhaps it is St. Thomas and Dillard's turn to rebound as big as you predict....?

I'll call it:

Coconut Creek 19  Dillard 38

I can go with that score as well but i was factoring into the fact that this is dillard home opener and there coming off a 61 point lost so thats why i feel it may b 7 or less if this was after a dillard win then mayb so far no broward team has put up more than 15 points towards up plant 15 deerfield scored 9 really was 3 so i give creek 7 mayb.!! 14