Aquinas 34 Cypress Bay 7

STARaiders2014

A fifth straight W this season for the Raiders. They are looking very good right now and building momentum every single week. Scarlett led the way with two TDs for the Raiders while the D held CB to 120yrds of offense. Henry-Cole also had a nice TD run to start the scoring in the first quarter. Overall a good W for the Raiders but an expected one. Onto Hollywood Hills as we aim for a 30th district title!

From what I am seeing ST. Thomas potentially has some pretty favorable matchups into the playoffs.  They will likely get Dwyer who is down a little this year and the Raiders have revenge on their mind for that one.....Might be looking at a buzzsaw to Orlando...

I think the Raiders have to be if not the favorite then one of the favorites to get to Orlando this season and win the 7A title again. Would be nice to drive down to Orlando again. I miss it hahaha

I would agree and say they are favored but the bulk strength of 7A Football this year looks like it is Central and Northern Florida.  Some strong teams that will beat on each other up there will be Lakeland, East Lake, Niceville and Osceola-Kissimmee.  Winner of that bunch will likely get St. Thomas Aquinas. Other contenders around the state are Fort Myers, Oak Ride, Oak Leaf and Viera... Have you seen the 2014 Playoff Central 2014 link on the homepage?  Check it out!

I would agree and say they are favored but the bulk strength of 7A Football this year looks like it is Central and Northern Florida.  Some strong teams that will beat on each other up there will be Lakeland, East Lake, Niceville and Osceola-Kissimmee.  Winner of that bunch will likely get St. Thomas Aquinas. Other contenders around the state are Fort Myers, Oak Ride, Oak Leaf and Viera... Have you seen the 2014 Playoff Central 2014 link on the homepage?  Check it out!

Have not...will go now!

Lakeland is going to be interesting to watch in the playoffs this year. Alot of comparisons to the 2004 team. They are loaded with Sophomores and Juniors. Defense seems to be coming together now in the 2nd year with the current Defensive Coordinator.

Lakeland is going to be interesting to watch in the playoffs this year. Alot of comparisons to the 2004 team. They are loaded with Sophomores and Juniors. Defense seems to be coming together now in the 2nd year with the current Defensive Coordinator.

Lets not repeat 2004-2006....ok? Hhahahaha I fully expect Lakeland to be in the title hunt this season. I am not counting them out