Favorite to win the 7A North in 2015

STARaiders2014

and i was meaning compared to past seasons

Lincoln in 2012 put a scare into me when they took that opening kick off to the house in Orlando. They always have great athletes it seems like no matter what the year so I feel like they should always be in the mix.

However, Columbia if they get their act together as you said is definitely a team to watch I think. 

Columbia and Lincoln are very similar in the fact both of us seem to always be in contention in novemeber, and we have proven in the past we can make a run, its just up to us to step up I think our week 2 game over in Tallahassee will be a huge indicator of where both teams are and 2 contenders for the 7A north

Columbia and Lincoln are very similar in the fact both of us seem to always be in contention in novemeber, and we have proven in the past we can make a run, its just up to us to step up I think our week 2 game over in Tallahassee will be a huge indicator of where both teams are and 2 contenders for the 7A north

I agree 100% I'll be watching that game closely and I know you'll be keeping us updated on here too :P

• 2 months later...