columbia vs gainsville

DisabledAccount

your right, we may need some things to tune out, but to get the W over a team like gainsville is a great start, we looked great out there for most part, and to be fair we gave up a lot of points very late in game once the result was basically in the books, but that win gives a lot of confidence, now time to get ready to travel to Tallahassee next thursday

yeah, Gainsville hasent been the same team since 12' when they lost to central in state title game, since then we have been the clear better team with 3 straight wins over Gainsville, Lincoln will be a tough test especially in tallahasee, should be a good game, but when it comes to north central we still run it with a iron fist, serval teams in north central that can compete with us, but don't know any that would beat us

Well Columbia is the largest school in North Central Fla besides Buchholz so you probably should be the best program. I wouldn't set my goals at being better than a bunch of schools with 600 kids in it when you guys have 2000+. Columbia looks decent this year but I expect they will falter around the 2nd round like usual. Good luck though.