BOYD ANDERSON (4-1) @ DILLARD (3-1)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

SO the district showdown is finally here you have the 4-1 boyd Anderson cobras and you have the 3-1 dillard panthers my panthers was on a bye last week that's why the cobras have 5 games played to dillard 4 but I will say this my panthers are rested and they are ready.!!! there are so many storylines surrounded this game you #1 this is a district game #2 this has always been a neighborhood rival game that draw big crowds and #3 you have a couple players who left dillard before the season started to go to boyd Anderson and some boyd Anderson players left and came to dillard with each team looking to make that STATEMENT so I'm excited to kick this game off Thursday.

SO the district showdown is finally here you have the 4-1 boyd Anderson cobras and you have the 3-1 dillard panthers my panthers was on a bye last week that's why the cobras have 5 games played to dillard 4 but I will say this my panthers are rested and they are ready.!!! there are so many storylines surrounded this game you #1 this is a district game #2 this has always been a neighborhood rival game that draw big crowds and #3 you have a couple players who left dillard before the season started to go to boyd Anderson and some boyd Anderson players left and came to dillard with each team looking to make that STATEMENT so I'm excited to kick this game off Thursday.

I initially was thinking the Panthers win a close one, but Dillard rested off a bye and at home....Boyd has not seen a Defense like Dillard yet.  I gotta lean Dillard 34-16.

I was thinking that same exact thing I was watching some highlights of boyd Anderson last night there DL and OL look very small.! EXTREMLEY small and ely looked even smaller not to be funny but I almost thought it was a JV game and boyd Anderson q.b looks very small.! lol if dillard comes in this game focused witch they will they can roll.! dillards DL should swallow boyd Anderson's OL up everytime they have the ball.

@slick you feel me but 1 thing about it though this game was exactly what I thought it be tough and gritty dillard as a team though just isn't disciplined they got a foul on almost everything possible tonight....HOLDING PERSONAL FOUL FALSE START EMPROACHMENT ...OFFSIDE ON THE OFFENSE...ILLEGAL SHIFT ...FALSE START ON A KICK OFF RETURN ....THEY WAS ON OFFENSE HAD THE BALL ON B.A 3O YARD LINE AND WENT BACK 35 YARDS IN PENALTIES ON THAT 1 DRIVE. SMH

@slick that's why I said if the coaches don't tighten up dillard will get blasted in the 1st round.! ....real talk our defense is legit.! they did there thing tonight but its only so long a defense can be on the field before they get worn out....DILLARD as a offense is very VERY predictable it was easy to see that tonight.! ....instead of going deep with your to 6'3 WR's where its a clear MISMATCH.! you rather throw 5 yards BEHIND the line of scrimmage and want the slot receiver to make something happen?? that's crazy.! DILLARD IS MY TEAM I LOVE EM.!!! but now that im older im alost a REALIEST it use to make me sick to my stomach when dillard use to lose couldn't eat sleep none of that but now im at the age where I know whats up. dillard have to do better coaching has been there DOWNFALL for years.

Was that an upset lastnight Or BA were expected to win?

Depends who you ask.  Most projections that I saw had Dillard winning between 1 and 6 points though. Dillard's Defense looked better than Boyd's going in and Boyd's Offense looked better going in to this game.  I though Dillard would handle them at Home though.

I heard Boyd lost a top WR with a head injury and their QB messed up his knee - both in the 2nd Quarter tough.  I would have thought Dillard would have capitalized on that and took care of business the second half.  Dillard did have 120 yards in Penalties which is a lot but doubt that is why they lost the game.  I think more coaching.  Dillard seems to lose/or just not show up  that 1 game every year it seems.