DADE VS BORWARD, 954 Vs 305 ; MIAMI making excuses LOL.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

So As Everyone Knows The Annual Dade Vs Broward Game This Past Weekend. It was surrounded by ALOT of trash talk & A lot of back & forth from BOTH sides. 

Fast forward to the 20+ point BEAT DOWN broward county put on dade county AT the Mecca (TRAZ POWELL) all of a sudden a lot of dade supporters & residents coming through in the comments under the highlight videos saying “OH DADE PLAYERS DIDNT CARE BOUT THIS GAME THEY JUST CAME TO HAVE FUN”

”dade players was just chilling they didn’t care, but broward gave it all they had they were just happy to be playing at the Mecca broward had more to prove” 

LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA if I could put the laughing emojis I would LMAO you can’t make this stuff up bro lol.

so all the dade county fans and players that played in the ALL STAR GAME disrespected and clowned broward all week, called us cowards from broward and etc, even the coaches was selling out, all to get to actual game day, GET BLOWN OUT by broward iN MIAMI! , Then say oh the players from dade was just chilling lol REALLY 305? Lol 

LETS CALL IT WHAT IT IS, BROWARD BEAT THAT ASS & out of the last 3 years we’re 2-1 Vs dade in the ANNUAL DADE VS BROWARD game for all the bragging rights, but aye I can’t even say I’m surprised that this the route that was took Lol, WHEWWWW! Lol. @Jullian @954gator @VeniceIndiansFootball 

12 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

So As Everyone Knows The Annual Dade Vs Broward Game This Past Weekend. It was surrounded by ALOT of trash talk & A lot of back & forth from BOTH sides. 

Fast forward to the 20+ point BEAT DOWN broward county put on dade county AT the Mecca (TRAZ POWELL) all of a sudden a lot of dade supporters & residents coming through in the comments under the highlight videos saying “OH DADE PLAYERS DIDNT CARE BOUT THIS GAME THEY JUST CAME TO HAVE FUN”

”dade players was just chilling they didn’t care, but broward gave it all they had they were just happy to be playing at the Mecca broward had more to prove” 

LMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA if I could put the laughing emojis I would LMAO you can’t make this stuff up bro lol.

so all the dade county fans and players that played in the ALL STAR GAME disrespected and clowned broward all week, called us cowards from broward and etc, even the coaches was selling out, all to get to actual game day, GET BLOWN OUT by broward iN MIAMI! , Then say oh the players from dade was just chilling lol REALLY 305? Lol 

LETS CALL IT WHAT IT IS, BROWARD BEAT THAT ASS & out of the last 3 years we’re 2-1 Vs dade in the ANNUAL DADE VS BROWARD game for all the bragging rights, but aye I can’t even say I’m surprised that this the route that was took Lol, WHEWWWW! Lol. @Jullian @954gator @VeniceIndiansFootball 

Listen, the 305 is undefeated, according to the fans, the last 40 yrs. Any lost game is a forgone conclusion that there was cheating, they didn’t feel like playing, they were down that year, or time just ran out. It’s called denial......or ignorance......