New teams in 2022

nolebull813

26 minutes ago, TRAJAN01 said:

Hey @Jesse I saw where Madison is playing Fitzgerald, GA on September 10th in Brunswick, GA.  It appears to be a game set up by Under Armour....matching state champions.  Fitzgerald beat Thomasville last year in Georgia 2A.

No because Mike coe would have post it on Facebook. 

• 4 weeks later...

Destin's 2022 Football Schedule

Date Time vs Location
Aug 19 6:00pm Pre-season Jamboree vs Vernon HS / Freeport HS Freeport High School
Aug 26   <BYE>  
Sept 2 7:00pm Baker High School Bake High School
Sept 9 7:00pm North Bay Haven High School Home
Sept 16 7:00pm Rocky Bayou Christian High School Rocky Bayou High School
Sept 23 7:00pm Lighthouse Private Christian High School Lighthouse Private Christian
Sept 30 7:00pm Jay High School Jay High School
Oct 7 7:00pm Dean Bozeman High School Home
Oct 14 7:00pm Chipley High School Chipley High School
Oct 21 7:00pm Hilliard High School Home
Oct 28 7:00pm Aucilla Christian High School Home
Nov 4 7:00pm Holmes County High School Holmes High School

48 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

Destin's 2022 Football Schedule

Date Time vs Location
Aug 19 6:00pm Pre-season Jamboree vs Vernon HS / Freeport HS Freeport High School
Aug 26   <BYE>  
Sept 2 7:00pm Baker High School Bake High School
Sept 9 7:00pm North Bay Haven High School Home
Sept 16 7:00pm Rocky Bayou Christian High School Rocky Bayou High School
Sept 23 7:00pm Lighthouse Private Christian High School Lighthouse Private Christian
Sept 30 7:00pm Jay High School Jay High School
Oct 7 7:00pm Dean Bozeman High School Home
Oct 14 7:00pm Chipley High School Chipley High School
Oct 21 7:00pm Hilliard High School Home
Oct 28 7:00pm Aucilla Christian High School Home
Nov 4 7:00pm Holmes County High School Holmes High School

Why is baker scheduled to play them...... oh wait they softest team in Florida.  Destin could win those games. Them teams are lowest tier in Florida.  Hopefully Destin is 1A team bc if not why make a team that gets 70 put on them in higher class. Blountstown not on there wow.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• This will be an interesting story to follow.  Venice has no proven RB headed in to spring which will be a first for a long time.  They have produced several Dairy Farmers player of the years in that position.  They also will have a massive offensive line with 2 three year starters who return as well as some stud young kids.  They will probably average around 6'4 295 on the line which is huge for Venice standards.  I just wonder if this will change before the start of the season.  I still fell like someone will show up.
    • Are you still talking to me??  Thought I was pretty clear for you not to waste your breath on this subject matter, but somehow you are missing the point.  Teacher unions have limited power in FL because the candidates they overwhelming support keep losing.  If they had won, the teacher union vote had a lot to do with it and would be wielding that power.  Osceola county which isn't a GOP stronghold during the past two national elections had the journalism students for the OHS monthly newsletter (Kowboy Jake) interview the faculty as to their political leanings.  A sample of about 30 teachers that were interviewed were voting as follows:  25 D vs 5 R.  Enough said.  
    • You missed the point of my union post. Teacher unions in strong union states have power. Florida unions have zero. They cant strike and the school board can implement a contract without the unions approval. Florida unions are not preventing any raise in Florida. The state has attacked a straw man here. 
    • As a general rule, I am not a big supporter of unions in the public sector in particular.  They certainly had a place in the private sector during the industrialization of our nation, but today not so much.  I have no first-hand experience with unions representing our local law enforcement or firefighters but my interaction with the teachers union over several years in that profession is the basis of my opinion.  
  • Popular Contributors