Dillard vs St. John’s College,DC

nolebull813

@DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS tell your boys to put their big boy pants on, it’s time!!! 

Dillard is 0-2 all time in OOS. They got sent to slaughter by Isaac Bruce when he brought them up to IL to play East St Louis. Lost 51-7. Then they went to Texas and played Stephenville. They were up big then the Texas heat and coaching became too much. Lost 43-32. 

Let’s see if Dillard can represent nationally in this showcase game 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

@DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS tell your boys to put their big boy pants on, it’s time!!! 

Dillard is 0-2 all time in OOS. They got sent to slaughter by Isaac Bruce when he brought them up to IL to play East St Louis. Lost 51-7. Then they went to Texas and played Stephenville. They were up big then the Texas heat and coaching became too much. Lost 43-32. 

Let’s see if Dillard can represent nationally in this showcase game 

And that east St. Louis team had 19 ineligible players and they had to forfeit that season, I was played in both that game and the Texas game and the heat most def played a huuggeeeee factor that Texas game had me disgusted as you stated we were up BIG! After the game they said we were the biggest and fastest team they had played in a few years up to that point.

13 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And that east St. Louis team had 19 ineligible players and they had to forfeit that season, I was played in both that game and the Texas game and the heat most def played a huuggeeeee factor that Texas game had me disgusted as you stated we were up BIG! After the game they said we were the biggest and fastest team they had played in a few years up to that point.

.....& those years got nothing to do with this year. Nothing!!!! I think it’s bout time to schedule those games again. 

24 minutes ago, Jullian said:

.....& those years got nothing to do with this year. Nothing!!!! I think it’s bout time to schedule those games again. 

Aye I agree with you bro I would love to see this era of Dillard go against EAST STL & stephensville again. 

but aye they said Dillard needed to beef up there schedule, here we go. Can’t wait to see what else we got in store 

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

This is a big match up and I hope Dillard is ready. A lot of schools need to beef up their schedule but this is a big one.

To BE BIG, you got to play big. It’s time for Dillard to get NATIONAL exposure win or lose , but you already know I’m rooting for the dub. More then likely it will be away. 

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

To BE BIG, you got to play big. It’s time for Dillard to get NATIONAL exposure win or lose , but you already know I’m rooting for the dub. More then likely it will be away. 

I'm doing the what if scenario here but what if Dillard beats St. Johns, schedules a Miami power like Central or Northwestern, then beat St. Thomas twice and capture a state title. Now I see Dillard maybe being national Champs.

25 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I'm doing the what if scenario here but what if Dillard beats St. Johns, schedules a Miami power like Central or Northwestern, then beat St. Thomas twice and capture a state title. Now I see Dillard maybe being national Champs.

Playing the “BIG WHAT IF” game, if we did something impeccable like that I believe it would put us top 10 nationally. But not #1 simply because of how we finished last year even tho last year wasn’t bad but it wasn’t too 50 nationally worthy