DiLLARD @ CHAMINADE Week 3 2022

THIS_IS_DILLARD

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Facts, STA is TBD because of the district realignment we may be in 2 diff districts but if we do remain in the same district WHEWWW.

This what I'm saying a gauntlet for Dillard. Aye do you think Dillard would ever schedule IMG Academy the Miami schools do every year and what class is Dillard now moving to.

1 minute ago, FBGUY1989 said:

This what I'm saying a gauntlet for Dillard. Aye do you think Dillard would ever schedule IMG Academy the Miami schools do every year and what class is Dillard now moving to.

Tbh I believe 7A would b the highest we ever go, so if we do move it would be back down to 6A 

& we were one of the first high schools to play iMG academy back in 2013-2014, I actually made the trip to the game. 

Great to hear and that should be a good game. Coach Tate is doing a great job building up Dillard. I don't think coach Tate is in any rush to play a national schedule this year. I think he will start this year by playing some State powerhouses then progress to playing a National schedule the following year. Kids want to play for coach Tate.  Dillard admin hit gold with their last two head coach hiring.  Coach Tate is working hard with the college recruiters as well as the Dillard community.  That's why alot of the Dillard alum are bringing their kids back to play for Dillard again. Coach Tate is building a fence around Dillard and they should be a force moving forward.

17 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The REMATCH is in place, these 2 faced off in the kick off classic last year. It was a close game but Dillard was shut out 16-0 by the power house program in chaminade. 

this will be a great game cant wait. 

Awesome schedule so far man, Dillard is going to be an absolute force this season. You all need a week 1?

8 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Great to hear and that should be a good game. Coach Tate is doing a great job building up Dillard. I don't think coach Tate is in any rush to play a national schedule this year. I think he will start this year by playing some State powerhouses then progress to playing a National schedule the following year. Kids want to play for coach Tate.  Dillard admin hit gold with their last two head coach hiring.  Coach Tate is working hard with the college recruiters as well as the Dillard community.  That's why alot of the Dillard alum are bringing their kids back to play for Dillard again. Coach Tate is building a fence around Dillard and they should be a force moving forward.

St. Thomas won't like this lol

Spoke With our Head coach & St. John’s head coach today & The Dillard Vs St. John’s matchup was NEVER a thing. There is no broward event going on that St. John’s is taking apart in. 

St. John’s HC said that he got over 10 phone calls about this matchup and he couldn’t understand where was the false source coming from. 

so with that said I’m not sure where nolebull got his info from or if it was made up from the get go but unfortunately the DILLARD VS ST JOHNS hype is over because the game isn’t happening. Dillard didn’t chicken out, the game was never happening. @VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @Supernatural @Jullian

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Spoke With our Head coach & St. John’s head coach today & The Dillard Vs St. John’s matchup was NEVER a thing. There is no broward event going on that St. John’s is taking apart in. 

St. John’s HC said that he got over 10 phone calls about this matchup and he couldn’t understand where was the false source coming from. 

so with that said I’m not sure where nolebull got his info from or if it was made up from the get go but unfortunately the DILLARD VS ST JOHNS hype is over because the game isn’t happening. Dillard didn’t chicken out, the game was never happening. @VeniceIndiansFootball @FBGUY1989 @Supernatural @Jullian

St Johns College High from DC is the team. They are playing Chaminade now. Dillard lost the right to host. They are still allowed in the Broward event but now need a team. 

42 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

St Johns College High from DC is the team. They are playing Chaminade now. Dillard lost the right to host. They are still allowed in the Broward event but now need a team. 

Well this be a good matchup for Chaminade vs St. Johns? What do St. Johns bring back? I heard Cardinal Gibbons, STA and Western are also participating in the this event. Do you know the matchups that are scheduled so far @nolebull813?

48 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

How did we lose the right to host when Dillard was never in the event , confirmed by Dillard HC & ST JOHNS HC 

it’s clear your source is coming from a diff place then mine. 

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

How did we lose the right to host when Dillard was never in the event , confirmed by Dillard HC & ST JOHNS HC 

it’s clear your source is coming from a diff place then mine. 

Call your county AD. The truth will set you free. No biggie. Now you have to play at Cardinal Gibbons against an opponent to be determined in the undercard instead of at home in the headliner. 

15 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Well this be a good matchup for Chaminade vs St. Johns? What do St. Johns bring back? I heard Cardinal Gibbons, STA and Western are also participating in the this event. Do you know the matchups that are scheduled so far @nolebull813?

Yes they are all in. And they will be playing top flight competition. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Talked to Coach Peacock a little today. He said he’s trying to work out a deal to have Saint Frances Academy of Baltimore come down to play Venice in the home opener. If that falls through Dillard could be a serious thought for the week 1 slot. Nothing is official yet, but I think Venice wants to wait to play IMG until later in the season this year to build up a little bit, if that makes sense. Usually, the IMG game would be a lock for week 1 to get the measuring stick out of the way. So I’m not calling anything official yet. We will have to wait and see. 

5 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Talked to Coach Peacock a little today. He said he’s trying to work out a deal to have Saint Frances Academy of Baltimore come down to play Venice in the home opener. If that falls through Dillard could be a serious thought for the week 1 slot. Nothing is official yet, but I think Venice wants to wait to play IMG until later in the season this year to build up a little bit, if that makes sense. Usually, the IMG game would be a lock for week 1 to get the measuring stick out of the way. So I’m not calling anything official yet. We will have to wait and see. 

Aye can’t wait to see how the the schedules unfold