Uncle Luke

Zoe Boy

I dont believe he'll be able to pull that many kids. Maybe from Northwestern but thats it.

Well I tell you this he had kids from the city playing at Norland so he'll get them to go to jackson... He got the attapatah kids already and that liberty City Warriors program that produce a lot of players which he runs will be coming... Like I said he'll get he's share

He'll do just fine. He'll be able to attract coaches and players to his program. With the new law that passed that kids can go to any school they want to for sports, he'll be able to bring in athletes from all parts of the city. 

His name, not coaching ability will attract them. Are you kidding me is right, the dude has hopped around from team to team. How can the kids at Jackson be assured that he'll be there even next year?

Here's the million dollar question. Does Jackson now run 5A and will all of you be jumping on the bandwagon like y'all did Coconut Creek lol.....

That 5A District this year will be nothing close to as talent deep as last year. In the 2016 Class ALONE you are looking at 40 Plus D1 Players between Hallandale, AHP and Creek!  I would say Jackson should/would be picked for the #2 spot next year in that District with AHP easily being the front-runner.  Uncle Luke is going to need another year or two to get a sniff at taking that District from AHP in my opinion.  AHP will easily be a top 5 program in Broward - again.

@Zoe Boy I don't know why when your school is North Miami. You know you should be doing some advocating for them.

I advocate for them maybe after spring to see what they have and what they have transferring in.... Plus my boy ain't coaching there no more... So that's when I'll give y'all info on them... I have other coaches at other schools that I use to coach with and you know the streets talk (dj khaled voice)... That's why I be knowing somethings out here... Watch out for the ridge...