2016 Statewide Transfers - Public or Private

BrowardHandicapper

Kyshaun Bryan AHP 2017 4* RB transfers to STA. Bryan is arguably the best 2017 RB in Broward.

Can you blame him?

Not saying I agree but you have to worry about yourself when it comes to your future.

Look at all the kids that have left STA and went onto the pros.......Bosa, Bernard....this list is long(see beliow).

The Jacksonville Jaguars field the most former Raiders with three (Brandon Linder, Rashad Greene and Sam Young). Teams with two players are Atlanta Falcons(Leonard Hankerson, Desmen Southward), Cincinnati Bengals (Geno Atkins, Giovani Bernard), Indianapolis Colts (Phillip Dorsett, Duron Carter, practice squad) and St. Louis Rams(Lamarcus Joiner, Marcus Roberson).

The remaining players are Major Wright (Tampa Bay Bucs), Bobby Hart (New York Giants), James White (New England Patriots), Gabe Holmes (Oakland Raiders), Cody Riggs (Tennessee Titans) and Marcus Gilbert (Pittsburgh Steelers).

Can you blame him?

Not saying I agree but you have to worry about yourself when it comes to your future.

Look at all the kids that have left STA and went onto the pros.......Bosa, Bernard....this list is long(see beliow).

The Jacksonville Jaguars field the most former Raiders with three (Brandon Linder, Rashad Greene and Sam Young). Teams with two players are Atlanta Falcons(Leonard Hankerson, Desmen Southward), Cincinnati Bengals (Geno Atkins, Giovani Bernard), Indianapolis Colts (Phillip Dorsett, Duron Carter, practice squad) and St. Louis Rams(Lamarcus Joiner, Marcus Roberson).

The remaining players are Major Wright (Tampa Bay Bucs), Bobby Hart (New York Giants), James White (New England Patriots), Gabe Holmes (Oakland Raiders), Cody Riggs (Tennessee Titans) and Marcus Gilbert (Pittsburgh Steelers).

I could care less. I have no opinion on his transfer one way or the other...This is just a string that we use to keep up with transfers.

I am fairly well versed in the history of STA players that have gone on to the pros as well....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very interesting move. 

Wonder if this is a legit family move. 

Yeah, I don't know the how the details but I was watching some film last evening and saw him playing versus Miramar in week 1 with then Mater Academy and then against Miramar in week 6 with Cypress By.... did a double take......  I believe Keythan Drayton was the QB Mater Academy swent with on the season but actually was out versus Miramar - Serbin ended up starting that game.    Drayton returned the following week in a 50-7 romp of South Miami.  Mater has quietly been on a roll with Keythan Drayton at helm.  

Serbin transferred over to Cypress Bay around week 3-4 ( I don't know the circumstances) and is now the starter for the Lightning. 

• 4 weeks later...

Daytona Mainland added 11 transfers to their roster over the summer.... Here are 7.

2018 WR Brian Jenkins Jr. transferred from Spruce Creek to Daytona Mainland

2017 FS Cyrus Fagan transferred from Atlantic to Daytona Mainland

2017 WR Jason Colubiale transferred from Seabreeze to Daytona Mainland

2017 RB C.J. Wilson transferred from Seabreeze to Daytona Mainland

2017 DB Ronnie Stokes transferred from Seabreeze to Daytona Mainland

2018 DL James McCloskey transferred from Seabreeze to Daytona Mainland

2017 OLB Roman Mack transferred from Father Lopez to Daytona

Mainland

This is really not a true statement. This makes it sound like our success has come from all the recent transfers.

Cyrus has been at Mainland since the end of his freshman year.

Colubiale, Stokes, Wilson, and Mack have been at Mainland since end of Sophomore year. (Was on the team last season)

McClosky and Jenkins transferred end of sophomore year, last summer

They did not all transfer over this past summer. In my opinion this makes it sound like our success this season came from the transfers.

This is really not a true statement. This makes it sound like our success has come from all the recent transfers.

Cyrus has been at Mainland since the end of his freshman year.

Colubiale, Stokes, Wilson, and Mack have been at Mainland since end of Sophomore year. (Was on the team last season)

McClosky and Jenkins transferred end of sophomore year, last summer

They did not all transfer over this past summer. In my opinion this makes it sound like our success this season came from the transfers.

Agree.  I stand corrected and have linked the story.  Here is the read :

http://www.news-journalonline.com/sports/20161115/decades-of-dominance-how-mainland-football-has-been-so-good-for-so-long