2016 Statewide Transfers - Public or Private

BrowardHandicapper

Well if you talking about 8A I'm not pleased because that leaves out Booker T. Washington, Jackson, Carol City and Central.

Shoot I heard another one that might be transferring from gulliver prep to BTW... That was a couple of weeks ago... Will see what happens...

C/O 2019 WR/CB Ahmarean Brown transferred from Tampa Jefferson to Tampa Catholic. He's a big-time transfer for TC as he already has offers from Missouri and Michigan State- it gives them a 3 headed monster at WR with Bentlee Sanders, Darius Corbett and now Ahmarean Brown. Devan Barrett is a 40 division 1 offered RB and the QB is a very quality player.

With all of the noise of Chaminade/JaxTCA/CCC/AHD, Tampa Catholic has quietly assembled an impressive list of talent- no doubt trying to arm themselves for the game @ Bergen Catholic.

Glades Central racking up but I still don't see them passing them F-5 Boys

GC should be top 5 in PB County and a little better than last year.  BTW will be top 5 in Dade County and a lot better than last year. Not really debatable.... It will take lots of takeaways and coaching for GC to have a chance IMO.  Plus, I believe that 4A game will be played in Miami this year.