2016 Statewide Transfers - Public or Private

BrowardHandicapper

3A Trinity Catholic Celtics

Roster: 42

Returning Players: 36

Transfers:

Three from 6A Forest HS: WR/FS Allen Miller; RB/CB Tony Brewton; RB/OLB Robert Wesley

One from 7A West Port HS: TE/DE Brandon Dickson

One from 4A Dunnellon HS: K ZAck West

One from the Trinity LaCross team.

Miller is an excellent RB with all sorts of speed

West puts most kickoffs in the end zone. Will really help us as we were hurting in that position. 

3A Trinity Catholic Celtics

Roster: 42

Returning Players: 36

Transfers:

Three from 6A Forest HS: WR/FS Allen Miller; RB/CB Tony Brewton; RB/OLB Robert Wesley

One from 7A West Port HS: TE/DE Brandon Dickson

One from 4A Dunnellon HS: K ZAck West

One from the Trinity LaCross team.

Miller is an excellent RB with all sorts of speed

West puts most kickoffs in the end zone. Will really help us as we were hurting in that position. 

A Kicker that puts the ball in the end zone 75% of the time is probably one of the most underrated assets in HS football.  Especially if a team has a good Defense.

looks like he will be trinity catholic's best kicker since Frankie Velez, looks pretty impressive

Actually James, Valez was very good at Trinity, however our best kicker and one of the best in Florida was Michael Zacco. The only time he didn't put the kickoff in the end zone was when the coach didn't want it put there. Also has the record for the longest field goal in HS of 53 yards. Or at least it was one of the longest. I'm not 100% sure. Played on the undefeated Celtic team in 2005 that defeated Pahokee in the championship game. Graduated from Middle Tennessee State in 2010.

http://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Zacco-40942

Actually James, Valez was very good at Trinity, however our best kicker and one of the best in Florida was Michael Zacco. The only time he didn't put the kickoff in the end zone was when the coach didn't want it put there. Also has the record for the longest field goal in HS of 53 yards. Or at least it was one of the longest. I'm not 100% sure. Played on the undefeated Celtic team in 2005 that defeated Pahokee in the championship game. Graduated from Middle Tennessee State in 2010.

http://247sports.com/Player/Michael-Zacco-40942

I remember Zacco, forgot all about him, I was still in ocala when y'all won state in 05 and 10 and that 05 team hardly had a weakness at all anywhere, without a doubt one of the best teams in marion county history

2017 Oxbridge QB Angelo Navaroli parted ways with the program recently according to the Sun-Sentinel. No word of where he has gone to. 

Sun-Sentinel notes that the Oxbridge staff is "very high" on 2019 QB Gio Richardson. 

I believe Gio Richardson was the expected/projected starter for the 2016 season. Navaroli was the back up.

I think he left "over" the summer so as long as he did not attend practice today he would be fine to join another team.

Correct. As long as he didn't participate in this morning's practice (which I'm sure he didn't) then he can play this season. 

He can attend it I believe, at least that is how others have told me the rule works, but cannot participate.