2016 Statewide Transfers - Public or Private

BrowardHandicapper

Larenz Deshazor (2017, WR, 3-Star) transferred from Lakeland Christian to Lakeland High late in the school year last year. Played LCS Varsity when he was in 8th grade and was their top WR until being moved to QB mid-season last year due to an injury to the starting QB. Should give Holden Hotchkiss another weapon to throw to.

Larenz Deshazor (2017, WR, 3-Star) transferred from Lakeland Christian to Lakeland High late in the school year last year. Played LCS Varsity when he was in 8th grade and was their top WR until being moved to QB mid-season last year due to an injury to the starting QB. Should give Holden Hotchkiss another weapon to throw to.

Look foward to 4th round @Lakeland ;) I always have respected Lakeland and wasent that long ago Lakeland was number1 in country so would be a honor to watch Columbia face Lakeland for right to go to states and Lakeland looks to be good this year

Look foward to 4th round @Lakeland ;) I always have respected Lakeland and wasent that long ago Lakeland was number1 in country so would be a honor to watch Columbia face Lakeland for right to go to states and Lakeland looks to be good this year

You sound positive that Columbia is gonna make it to see Lakeland in the 4th round

Yeah, odds are the teams first 3 rounds will be chiles,Lincoln, and Bartram trail, I'm very confident we can beat those teams to get to 4th round

I'm suprise you ain't put them in bold teams to get upset... I mean they make it to the playoffs n don't make it to the state championship...