"HYPE" Around DiLLARD HiGH FOOTBALL PROGRAM

Key Word >>>>>> "HYPE" I Don't have all the details Right Now and I haven't heard any reports on the sports sites but from what I hear from around the way with the Alumni is That dillard has brought in some highly respected coaches in to be apart of there Staff.

I don't know for what positions or who the coaches are so I can elaborate to much about this until I know more. but the alumni seem to be very excited so we will see as the months continue to roll into football season.

Are these coaches in house alumni[/quot

Some of them But they Was Not picked by the Alumni committee & as I stated About the New coaches I don't know who they are or heard any stories about it so I'm Jus chillin until I here More.

At The End of the day Tho if they Have some component coaching staff in there Now...Dang Right IMA b Hype Jus like u Would @SLICK.! if miramar Got Somebody Good I Don't care if they Got a Coach every other Year That's irrelivent to answer ya ? Hallin bout do Dillard Go threw this every year Ummmm The last time I checked didn't hallandae lose a coach? Didn't y'all just replace ANOTHER head coach in 2 str8 seasons didn't Ely lose a coach Flanagan plantation O OK.!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• It would weed out the bad teams that are not championship material. The cream would rise to the top. So once the the teams ranked in the 400’s and 500’s were gone after the first round like they should be, it would start to get to the point only good teams are left. The last couple rounds would be the best of the best. One true state champion.    Watering down the classes and letting teams who normally would have no business winning a title advance further than they should is like letting a toddler hold a fake steering wheel and pretend he’s driving. It’s not real. And it doesn’t prepare the kids for real life. It makes them think they are better than they really are. 
    • Buy Azithromycin Online is a handy antibiotic you can buy online to treat specific bacterial infections. It’s great for things like respiratory infections (think coughs and sore throats), skin infections, ear infections, and even some sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia. One cool thing about it is that you usually only need to take it for a short time, usually around five days. Just remember, it’s super important to take the full course even if you start feeling better before it’s done. This helps make sure the infection is completely gone and doesn’t come back stronger. Like with any medication, there can be side effects, like upset stomach or diarrhea, so it’s always good to talk to your doctor or pharmacist first, especially if you have any health conditions or are taking other meds. Overall, Azithromycin can be an effective and convenient option for treating bacterial infections when used correctly.
    • Okay, how about that STA vs. Ida Baker matchup in your first round?  Does your analogy extend to South Florida slappies?  My opinion is simply that no one (except CoachGraham, apparently) would be interested in the 1 vs. 512, 2 vs. 511, and 200 other mismatches such a format would produce, regardless of geography.  But I could be wrong.  And now I'm thinking I should have skipped college.  
  • Popular Contributors