7A region 1 predictions

DisabledAccount

Forest is in a district with Gainesville and Vanguard. Forest usually plays Vanguard tough but seems to have trouble with Gainesville. Vanguard always has a whole bunch of athletes. both offensively and defensively. This season that have a Senior QB, N'Kosi Perry, one of the best in the state. Gainesville lost big time to Vanguard during the regular season but defeated them by a close score in the 2nd round of the playoffs. According to the knowledgeable sources Vanguard has a chance to go all the way this season. Unfortunately, for Forest, they lost a bunch to graduation. Most of their RB's and WR's. They also lost their QB.

Would be nice to get a fresh face in 6A north, Gainesville vs Armwood has gotten far too stale

Forest is in a district with Gainesville and Vanguard. Forest usually plays Vanguard tough but seems to have trouble with Gainesville. Vanguard always has a whole bunch of athletes. both offensively and defensively. This season that have a Senior QB, N'Kosi Perry, one of the best in the state. Gainesville lost big time to Vanguard during the regular season but defeated them by a close score in the 2nd round of the playoffs. According to the knowledgeable sources Vanguard has a chance to go all the way this season. Unfortunately, for Forest, they lost a bunch to graduation. Most of their RB's and WR's. They also lost their QB.   

Case-in-point...  Forest would have been better off trying to stay in 7A rather than in a 6A District with Vanguard and Gainesville.  7A would have given them a better shot at playoffs.

I think Vanguard will be very good this season.  I just don't see them in the class of a Mainland or Armwood.

I still think they should put Gainesville and Armwood into the 7A, Gainesville can go in district with Buchulz and Armwood can go in one of the districts with plant or Lakeland which makes region 2 very interesting with Armwood Lakeland plant and Viera

Region 2 does not need to get more interesting .   Region 1 with Columbia is the region that needs to get spiced up - needs help. That region is stale with Columbia having no competition.

I think Armwood would be a better balance for 7A North in that Region 1 with Columbia.  In fact put Gainesville in that Region as well.  That way Region 1 and 2 would be more evenly balanced.

It wouldn't work, there is no district in region 1 that is Tampa area so make travel reasonable and put them in region 2 with teams like Lakeland and plant who are in that area

Well... put Gainesville in Region 1.  Anything helps.  Because it is so poorly competitive, Columbia is more of a lock in that Region than STA in Region 4!

Buchholtz is going to be a power this season. They were very good in 2015, 10-2 with a very close loss to Columbia, and they are bringing most of their team back with the exception of their QB. They will be a majority Senior laden team. I'm researching them now as Trinity Catholic plays them in August in a KO Classic. A 3A team against a very tough 7A team. And, we have to play them in Gainesville. Oh,well. Should tell us where we stand for the upcoming season. 

Buchholtz is going to be a power this season. They were very good in 2015, 10-2 with a very close loss to Columbia, and they are bringing most of their team back with the exception of their QB. They will be a majority Senior laden team. I'm researching them now as Trinity Catholic plays them in August in a KO Classic. A 3A team against a very tough 7A team. And, we have to play them in Gainesville. Oh,well. Should tell us where we stand for the upcoming season. 

the classification size doesn't matter if both teams have 60 kids

y'all play bucholtz in ocala this year in the KO classic, my nephew plays on the OL and DL #54 Noah Smith, name sound familiar?

the classification size doesn't matter if both teams have 60 kids

Currently Buchholz has a roster of 69. Trinity Catholic a roster of 39. Doesn't really matter as we've played good 7A and 8A teams before and defeated them. Not last year, but prior years. 

y'all play bucholtz in ocala this year in the KO classic, my nephew plays on the OL and DL #54 Noah Smith, name sound familiar?

We play Buchholz in Gainesville. Noah has been on the team for 4 years, I believe. Great fast lineman with a lot of natural strength. I watched him play a lot. Have not heard whether he has any prospects yet. He should have some this season. 

We play Buchholz in Gainesville. Noah has been on the team for 4 years, I believe. Great fast lineman with a lot of natural strength. I watched him play a lot. Have not heard whether he has any prospects yet. He should have some this season.

my brother has been telling me that he's been getting some small school looks but no offers yet, I talk to Noah 2 to 3 times a month and tell him keep working hard and the teams that are looking at you will eventually pull the trigger and offer you when they see the hard work and dedication you're putting in. He's a great kid to never misses team workouts or anything

my brother has been telling me that he's been getting some small school looks but no offers yet, I talk to Noah 2 to 3 times a month and tell him keep working hard and the teams that are looking at you will eventually pull the trigger and offer you when they see the hard work and dedication you're putting in. He's a great kid to never misses team workouts or anything

He plays for buchulz or vanguard? I'm confused

Trinity Catholic. He was going to transfer to vanguard for his senior season but decided to stay at TC

Smartest move he ever made staying at Trinity. Although Vanguard will make some noise in 2016 and has possibilities, Trinity may just be able to put it all together in 3A after a disastrous 2015 season. At Vanguard he would have had to learn an entire new system, which for a lineman is probably the most difficult of all positions. Since he is totally familiar with Trinity's system he will be able to shine in his Senior year. There is also a possibility that he would have gotten limited playing time at Vanguard due to their large roster of talented players.