NW Bulls leading SoFlo in recruiting!

Jullian

33 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Bulls even acquired (lol) a Central Rocket! Dillard & Western not far behind. Bulls working hard to end their 2 year early exits in the playoffs. 
How are the other parts of the state doing on “acquiring?”

Lol they rockets was HOT! bout that transfer lol hahaha whewwww you would’ve thought homie stole something lol. 

but if I’m not mistaken I think Dillard got more transfers so far then MNW or at worst they’re neck & neck 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol they rockets was HOT! bout that transfer lol hahaha whewwww you would’ve thought homie stole something lol. 

but if I’m not mistaken I think Dillard got more transfers so far then MNW or at worst they’re neck & neck 

them rockets was mad lol. but you see julian already trying to over do it… like bro we got 3 transfers. calm down. 

59 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

them rockets was mad lol. but you see julian already trying to over do it… like bro we got 3 transfers. calm down. 

Madison county native Jacarre-Fleming gonna put on a show against American heritage this fall. I wish he could against miami central too.  Dude is a beast the game easy to him.

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Crib boy worried bout them Bulls(“calm down” lol). NW got 5 transfers (at least reported) in 2 days. They far from done......305 don’t wanna b embarrassed like they’ve been. 

10 hours ago, Jullian said:

We’ll see bout that!!! Your credibility is short sighted & shaky......

It’s very hard for me to see Heritage losing that game to Lowndes. Patrick Surtain will have those kids ready. Say what you want about their talent, but those AHP boys are disciplined like few others in the state. Should be a great game to watch.

11 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison county native Jacarre-Fleming gonna put on a show against American heritage this fall. I wish he could against miami central too.  Dude is a beast the game easy to him.

You don’t know South Florida ball. Talent level in the North isn’t comparable to AHP or STA, let alone a Miami Central or Northwestern. I promise you when Lowndes plays Heritage this coming year the Patriots will not give up anywhere near 200 rushing yards. Lowndes is going to feel the work, trust that! 

13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You don’t know South Florida ball. Talent level in the North isn’t comparable to AHP or STA, let alone a Miami Central or Northwestern. I promise you when Lowndes plays Heritage this coming year the Patriots will not give up anywhere near 200 rushing yards. Lowndes is going to feel the work, trust that! 

Lowndes destroyed miami northwestern last time man. 

23 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

It’s very hard for me to see Heritage losing that game to Lowndes. Patrick Surtain will have those kids ready. Say what you want about their talent, but those AHP boys are disciplined like few others in the state. Should be a great game to watch.

Trinity christian owns them buddy south Florida not always the best. And Fleming is from Florida he will embarrass american Hertiage.  

13 hours ago, Jullian said:

Crib boy worried bout them Bulls(“calm down” lol). NW got 5 transfers (at least reported) in 2 days. They far from done......305 don’t wanna b embarrassed like they’ve been. 

5 in 2 days?? yall get on this app & just lie cause you can. 305 embarrased? lol we literally the reason the state is changing the way classifications work. if anything yall should be embarrassed. enjoy your 1 year where you can slander, it doesn’t last long. 

6 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

5 in 2 days?? yall get on this app & just lie cause you can. 305 embarrased? lol we literally the reason the state is changing the way classifications work. if anything yall should be embarrassed. enjoy your 1 year where you can slander, it doesn’t last long. 

If u don’t know what’s happening in your backyard that’s your problem. Watch that “liar” stuff fool.....It’s fact boy. It’s more than 1 year, btw....I’m thinking those “new rules” might have something to do with STA, AH, Cham, & Gibbons too. Don’t flatter yourself. Better find better sources c-boy. U off......

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Ready c-boy? Transfers to Bulls
jan 24: Clifton Brown/Edison. Kameron Brantley/Dade Christian. 
jan 26: Nate Washington/Westland Hialeah. Guylijah Theodule/Coral Gables. Jalen West/btw. 
U GOTTA PLACE THAT “liar” fits c-boy?? Lol.......

of course the best one c-boy is Lamar Seymour/MIAMI CENTRAL.  

U GOT NO FACTS. TOLD U B4 take off your cheerleader skirt c-boy. U an embarrassment. 

14 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Ready c-boy? Transfers to Bulls
jan 24: Clifton Brown/Edison. Kameron Brantley/Dade Christian. 
jan 26: Nate Washington/Westland Hialeah. Guylijah Theodule/Coral Gables. Jalen West/btw. 
U GOTTA PLACE THAT “liar” fits c-boy?? Lol.......

of course the best one c-boy is Lamar Seymour/MIAMI CENTRAL.  

U GOT NO FACTS. TOLD U B4 take off your cheerleader skirt c-boy. U an embarrassment. 

lmao why all of a sudden you talkin like you aint got no sense?… but in fact you are a liar sir. that is 4 transfers & if I am not mistaken the 24-26 is 3 days. sooo wrong twice. Idk why you so mad, you brought me up lol. im never checking for you kid, but since you are and you checking for dade most of all ima let you know dade & broward gon run the table again next year. goodluck to whomever you rockin with this year bro. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol man they started roasting that boy like he was a Opp lol , say he let a sophomore run em from MC lol. 

aye I wish fam success tho, I know he gonna ball. 

thats how u know they hurt man, them ppl beat da west twice in 4 years. but its all love really, dey kids man & you gotta think bout it in jit perspective. tyga & that bull offense gon air the ball out when oppurtune. cent is a run first team. 19 is like that but he aint run jit from cent, he just goin where the love at. 

12 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

that's what Fleming gonna do against american Hertiage.  Idk why yall sleeping on madison running backs wake up .  The whole town knows he the Goat