Name the School

LAZ

This perennial South Florida "bottom feeder" posted an amazing 27-3 "in-state" record over the past three seasons. A winning percentage of .900 which ranks 7th best in the state over the same period, not including IMG. From 1999-2018 this school had only three winning seasons. I was surprised when I saw it and thought I made a mistake.

But my data was correct........  Anyone?

10 minutes ago, LAZ said:

Dillard is not a perennial loser.

This team had only three winning seasons in 20 years prior to 2019. Clue: school is in Miami-Dade County.

I found it before the clue. It took a minute because I thought it was a small school after thinking it was Dillard. Dillard threw me off because they were awarded a forfeit win against Miramar in 2019 so I didn’t count that game originally and that would have made their record 27-3. But then I remembered they won that game. Weird they were awarded a forfeit for a game they won 

35 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I found it before the clue. It took a minute because I thought it was a small school after thinking it was Dillard. Dillard threw me off because they were awarded a forfeit win against Miramar in 2019 so I didn’t count that game originally and that would have made their record 27-3. But then I remembered they won that game. Weird they were awarded a forfeit for a game they won 

Few things for one you tried us (DILLARD) hard as hell my g lol.

for starters Dillard has had a winning season 5 to 6 years and made the playoffs every year lol.

#2 that game vs Miramar in 2019 we BEAT them outright at home in the second game of the season before they had to forfeit Their wins in week 7.

#3. Dillards only regular season lost the last 3 years came in 2021 in a 23-14 lost to STA

dillard went (10-0)  regular season , (12-1) over all 2019

(4-0) regular season (6-0) overall 2020

(9-1) regular season (10-1) overall 2021 

thats (28-2) over the last 3 years & might I add VERY IMPRESSIVE lol hahahahahaha.