spring game results 2016

DisabledAccount

Jamboree at PB Lakes. Each game was two 10 minute quarters. Weather delayed us big time. Ox and PBL (last game of day) didn't finish til 11:30. Each game featured full use of the football field.

FPC knocked off DB 17-8

PBL knocked off FPC 14-7

DB knocked off Ox 14-8

Ox knocked off PBL 14-0

Trenton 40 Keystone 0,Trenton's starting Defense is going to be just as good as last year i dont think Keystone got more than 1 first down that they earned and 2 off of penalty's

Offence is coming along and we have 3 good backs, Look for the Jackson kid to go over 1500 yards this year.  

Trenton 40 Keystone 0,Trenton's starting Defense is going to be just as good as last year i dont think Keystone got more than 1 first down that they earned and 2 off of penalty's

Offence is coming along and we have 3 good backs, Look for the Jackson kid to go over 1500 yards this year.  

So I guess Trenton will struggle like last year lol. Such an impressive program I would have loved to see all of the champions from each class play Trenton would give them all a run for their money. I guess we will see y'all up here I think in September.

So I guess Trenton will struggle like last year lol. Such an impressive program I would have loved to see all of the champions from each class play Trenton would give them all a run for their money. I guess we will see y'all up here I think in September.

Hey Shark Looking forward to the trip next season can you recommend a good place to get some seafood in town before the game? We are not going to be as deep as we where last year so we got to stay healthy and Keystone is better than last year but still not a top quality team. But on the other hand our starting QB did not play last night along with two starters from last years defense. Also we are going to miss our kicker big time     

Hey Shark Looking forward to the trip next season can you recommend a good place to get some seafood in town before the game? We are not going to be as deep as we where last year so we got to stay healthy and Keystone is better than last year but still not a top quality team. But on the other hand our starting QB did not play last night along with two starters from last years defense. Also we are going to miss our kicker big time     

You'll pass through Apalachicola on the way here lots of good seafood places,  We have quite a few new starters but had enough lopsided wins that most all of our boys have had quality minutes.  We should know a lot more by November.lol

You'll pass through Apalachicola on the way here lots of good seafood places,  We have quite a few new starters but had enough lopsided wins that most all of our boys have had quality minutes.  We should know a lot more by November.lol

I agree and same here, On another note Williston and Madison went head to head for a half Madison won 14 to 0 but the talk out of Williston is that they are much improved and have got a lot stronger, Dixie beat Suwannee county last night 21 to 14 in 3 quarters. Fort white and Newberry play tonight i think if the weather holds off. From all indications district 7 could be very interesting this year between Trenton, Williston,Newberry and Dixie all four are going to be good teams. And then there is always Madison waiting on someone in the Semi Final.   

I agree and same here, On another note Williston and Madison went head to head for a half Madison won 14 to 0 but the talk out of Williston is that they are much improved and have got a lot stronger, Dixie beat Suwannee county last night 21 to 14 in 3 quarters. Fort white and Newberry play tonight i think if the weather holds off. From all indications district 7 could be very interesting this year between Trenton, Williston,Newberry and Dixie all four are going to be good teams. And then there is always Madison waiting on someone in the Semi Final.

Suwannee will probley be a bit down this year as they will have to replace their coach and fort white will probley be a decent team that will make playoffs but I see their season ending at Madison's hand again this year

Suwannee will probley be a bit down this year as they will have to replace their coach and fort white will probley be a decent team that will make playoffs but I see their season ending at Madison's hand again this year

Yep them boys at Madison are large and quick 

I know spring is not the best indicator of future success since some teams treat it like a championship while others are using it as a scrimmage but it is great to hear those pads popping again. A lot of the Friday games up here were moved to Monday due to weather so maybe I'll get to catch catch a couple next week. Dist 7 has always been solid but Trenton was so dominate last year that if they just keep focused they shouldn't have to worry.  I think the same teams that are normally in the hunt will be again up here. Taylor County might make some noise in 3A they sure had a lot of raw talent last year.

East Gadsden   30

Jefferson Co       7

Chiles     42

Fla High   3

Buchholz   14

Lincoln        6

Freeport     34

North Bay Haven   0

West Gadsden      35

Hamilton Co           21

Holmes Co    7

Vernon          6