Promotion/Relegation

gatorman-uf

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You talk about plenty of teams you know nothing about just like you think Madison County could beat Apopka, TCA, and compete with Miami Central

I do a much better job ranking than anyone on here can do and certainly better than you, when you prove you can hang in a discussion you will get credibility

When I look at 1A I see a classification that takes a serious dip after the Madison and Hawthornes of the world and occasionally a pahokee can be a threat 

And it was at least 3 years because Madison lost to Trenton in 2015 and pahokee in 2016 before finally winning which I believe would have been year 3 in 1A

Trenton was running the show 2011-2015, baker has a championship,  port st joe has a ring.  Blountstown went 3 times to state . Chipley made a final 4 ,union county is back with Andrew Thomas the best coach in 1A currently. So yeah 1A is doing very well. 

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Trenton was running the show 2011-2015, baker has a championship,  port st joe has a ring.  Blountstown went 3 times to state . Chipley made a final 4 ,union county is back with Andrew Thomas the best coach in 1A currently. So yeah 1A is doing very well. 

And blountstown got embarrassed all 3 times by a team who far outmatched them 

Union County may be back but their schedule last year was horrible, they will need to step their schedule up if they want to show themselves as a title threat because they were a slightly more talented version of Hilliard

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Owns? You all haven't played TCA in a decade 

You all beat them the same year you all almost beat colquitt county 

This past year Madison got their teeth kicked in by a Valdosta team who spent the entire off-season trying to handle the media firestorm of Rush propst being forced out after only one season and hadn't been an elite program in 2 decades 

Not to mention TCA is a lot better now than they were back then

In 2011 Columbia was beating Riverside (then known as Lee) 63-10 type games but does that mean shit now? No! 

Buddy common opponents Florida high smash trinity  christian.  Madison beat Florida high.  Trinity is the same fool.  They Don't change.  Them teams got rings like they do now dummy. 28-16 and 12-0 Madison own Columbia and North/central  Florida 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And blountstown got embarrassed all 3 times by a team who far outmatched them 

Union County may be back but their schedule last year was horrible, they will need to step their schedule up if they want to show themselves as a title threat because they were a slightly more talented version of Hilliard

No blountstown lost 13-0 to Trenton and 35-20 to madison those games were close in 4th quarter I was there. 2019 madison outclassed them 70-35 . I see I won this discussion.  I know 1A , 

15 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Buddy common opponents Florida high smash trinity  christian.  Madison beat Florida high.  Trinity is the same fool.  They Don't change.  Them teams got rings like they do now dummy. 28-16 and 12-0 Madison own Columbia and North/central  Florida 

If common opponents meant a damn thing Columbia wins a state title after running clocking STA in 2015 but common opponents and daisy chains don't prove nothing

And only reason Madison won this year was because your dirty team send our player 20 yards back after a whistle and had like three guys jump on his knee 

You all nearly let a WR playing at wildcat comeback on you, but hey only reason you all won state was because Hawthorne didn't have enough faith in a kicker to make two XP but lets see how long you all can keep ahead of a Hawthorne team that clearly will pull in players from wherever they need to in order to win their first title

No blountstown lost 13-0 to Trenton and 35-20 to madison those games were close in 4th quarter I was there. 2019 madison outclassed them 70-35 . I see I won this discussion.  I know 1A , 

You haven't won shit because you still come with the same tired reteric that botches every argument you have 

You know so little outside of blountstown and Madison so the moment any team you have never seen gets mentioned you have no idea what your talking about so you gotta pull up results from a decade ago to try and justify being a better program than a team who wins state titles playing far better competition and apparently think daisy chains are reliable enough to make your case 

You're out of your league in this man and honestly the reason I stopped posting was because I was getting bored of having to embarrass people like you who are not doing enough research to actually keep me interested in a debate

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If common opponents meant a damn thing Columbia wins a state title after running clocking STA but common opponents and daisy chains don't prove nothing

And only reason Madison won this year was because your dirty team send our player 20 yards back after a whistle and had like three guys jump on his knee 

You all nearly let a WR playing at wildcat comeback on you, but hey only reason you all won state was because Hawthorne didn't have enough faith in a kicker to make two XP but lets see how long you all can keep ahead of a Hawthorne team that clearly will pull in players from wherever they need to in order to win their first title

Not to mention Andrew Thomas at Union County who knows how to beat Madison so let's see how long you all can keep ahead of the potential growing threats 

1A has lacked depth the last few years but maybe that's about to change 

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If common opponents meant a damn thing Columbia wins a state title after running clocking STA but common opponents and daisy chains don't prove nothing

Nobody going to hawthorne they trash now, and Madison had a wide receiver at quarter back.  Still Madison would give trinity a game 

19 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Trinity is the same fool.  They Don't change.  Them teams got rings like they do now dummy. 

Apparently TCA that went 8-4 in 2011 is the same as the TCA teams of mid 2010s like 2015 when they went undefeated and won a state title and even destroying teams like 8a playoff team West Orange or winning a Geico bowl game around that time or the recent TCA teams who have won 2 state titles in a row in 2 different classifications 

Let people on this board evaluate that statement and let me know why that logic is so flawed that TCA is the same in 2011 that they were in 2015 or 2020

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Nobody going to hawthorne they trash now, and Madison had a wide receiver at quarter back.  Still Madison would give trinity a game 

Oh what happened to that all state QB you were blabbing about all season? Oh wait just like the 5* RB who isn't even starting at lowndes right 

I guess this all happened in an alternate reality where the lions are playing the jaguars in the super bowl for the 4th straight year and Tom Brady never made the playoffs in his career LMAO

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Not to mention Andrew Thomas at Union County who knows how to beat Madison so let's see how long you all can keep ahead of the potential growing threats 

1A has lacked depth the last few years but maybe that's about to change 

Union county won't schedule harder.  Hawthorne, baker, blountstown won't as well.  No 1A has not lack depth teams trend up or down.  Vernon lost alot in 2020, blountstown has gotten more players, Union county has like 60 people,  bradford has like 50, chiefland has 40. Look up the rosters. Plus these young teams . Hillard has more players.  

Oh what happened to that all state QB you were blabbing about all season? Oh wait just like the 5* RB who isn't even starting at lowndes right 

I guess this all happened in an alternate reality where the lions are playing the jaguars in the super bowl for the 4th straight year and Tom Brady never made the playoffs in his career LMAO

Fleming is starting for lowndes watch YouTube.  Buck Hampton was a wide receiver in 2020. He switched to quarterback.  

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

You said 1a lack depth I answered it . Reply back you know very little about 1A football it's okay.  Because you keep up with bigger schools.  I can give you stats and history, stories,  articles,  whatever 

Nothing you claimed justifies depth and I would keep up with more smaller schools if they weren't full of programs who are afraid to face powerhouses

I don't respect teams who bully teams smaller than them then run when a big boy calls them for a game while the "big fish in a small pond" is talking smack about being an elite program

Bunch of fake tough big shots who run when the successful programs call for a game but think they better because they piled up wins against independent teams 

In my opinion I don't think it matters what classification you put a school in if you have talent and coaching you can beat anyone. Do you all remember when (1A) Pahokee was beating the breaks off of everyone. Some say it was because they didn't play anymore and what about (4A) Booker T. Washington. From 2011-2015 they went to states and brought the ring back 4 times. It should have been 5 but they let that 2011 game against Bolles slip away.

Oh sure the TCA who went to SFL and have played IMG multiple times is scared of Madison

Do you really believe that bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Or are you just that committed to trolling

Yes they scared to catch a loss to a small school.  Playing South Florida the scores don't matter.  But let madison blow out trinity christian now. They hang up the program. 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Yes they scared to catch a loss to a small school.  Playing South Florida the scores don't matter.  But let madison blow out trinity christian now. They hang up the program. 

They beat multiple teams of Madison level or better every season even when they down 

They ain't gonna run from Madison

4 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

In my opinion I don't think it matters what classification you put a school in if you have talent and coaching you can beat anyone. Do you all remember when (1A) Pahokee was beating the breaks off of everyone. Some say it was because they didn't play anymore and what about (4A) Booker T. Washington. From 2011-2015 they went to states and brought the ring back 4 times. It should have been 5 but they let that 2011 game against Bolles slip away.

Those BTW teams were also getting some of the top kids in Dade county 

They would have won state in any classification but just because they could with access to argubly the best talent pool in the entire country doesn't mean any team in Florida can replicate that especially if they would have to beat a team from Dade or Broward who has access to that talent in the finals 

Nothing you claimed justifies depth and I would keep up with more smaller schools if they weren't full of programs who are afraid to face powerhouses

I don't respect teams who bully teams smaller than them then run when a big boy calls them for a game while the "big fish in a small pond" is talking smack about being an elite program

Bunch of fake tough big shots who run when the successful programs call for a game but think they better because they piled up wins against independent teams 

Madison elite maybe not miami or STA.  But buddy they city killers literally. Check the schedule you know this man. Blountstown is soft and baker . Jordan pride 4 star Blountstown overrated.  Check the stats yourself it's on maxpreps.  Numbers is depth 

Madison elite maybe not miami or STA.  But buddy they city killers literally. Check the schedule you know this man. Blountstown is soft and baker . Jordan pride 4 star Blountstown overrated.  Check the stats yourself it's on maxpreps.  Numbers is depth 

Having a bunch of players on the roster is a different depth than a classification having depth 

When I say depth I'm referring to the classification having a good core (4-6) teams who could realistically compete for a title 

Last year I only saw 2 teams as title threats in preseason and they met in the finals 

That's not a deep classification

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They would have won state in any classification but just because they could with access to argubly the best talent pool in the entire country doesn't mean any team in Florida can replicate that especially if they would have to beat a team from Dade or Broward who has access to that talent in the finals 

Madison got a talent pool called greenville Florida 15 miles away inside Madison county.  All they best players come from there. Madison County is elite.  Alot great players came thru.  On everything they great a making talent.  

Talent wise yes they do get transfers in but majority of the kids come from that area of Overtown.

Oh and I guess your right because school's like Columbia, Raines, Riverside (Lee) and Mainland just naming a few probably could never replicate what Booker T. Washington did.