Metro/Suburban Plan voted on. PASSED

Nulli Secundus

Metro/Suburban Plan  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Metro Plan Pass or Fail??

• New plan will pass?
    • New plan will fail?
    • Vote will be postponed?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2022 at 11:00 PM

15 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I thought that the metro/suburban split prohibited teams of opposing classifications to encounter each other in the post-season? Unless I missed something, of course. 

Venice, Lakeland, Lake Gibson, Osceola are in the same class now :D

17 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Wonderful. Maybe we should all swap teams. You root for Venice, I root for Lakeland, and Ray cheers for Madison County. Deal? ;)

Deal!  I'll root for Venice as long as they are not playing a Polk County team.  :rolleyes:  Hell, I'll root for any program.  May the best team win.  

On 3/9/2022 at 11:51 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'll take my chances with Cocoa over Miami Central or Northwestern

At least they don't get 20 rated transfers in one off-season which is more talent than every bordering county up here combined

Those games already happened. They would definitely be more competitive than the one time Cocoa played both.

On 3/9/2022 at 1:13 PM, Jesse said:

Dude Columbia destroyed trinity christian in 2019, Madison lost to Columbia 32-21, I'm sure Madison would beat they little brother trinity christian.  They up like 4-2 in the series.  

You do know games are made on matchups, playing styles and other unknowns 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 5:44 PM, gatorman-uf said:

Ummm, the rural small school requirement wasn't to ensure that every school won a state championship that previously hadn't. The original requirements were that your county/city had to be recognized as rural by a specific state agency and had to less than 500 students (eventually increased to 600 to ensure enough schools in classification).

Yes, Union County won state championships in 1996 at 3A (which was really 2A, since there was no 1A at the time).
Yes, Madison County has most likely manipulated the system to become a 1A school.
Yes, Pahokee won a 2B state championship (go look at the schools in 2B, it is almost every team in 1A now).
Yes, Taylor County won a state championship back in 1997, at 3A (2nd smallest classification as there was no 1A at the time).

Fort White was 3A, but their enrollment has dropped them below 600 (as did several teams that same year).
Classifications have been based on size. Schools will sometimes move up and some will move down based on enrollment, so finding fault that a team now meets the classification standard and you don't like it because it will make it harder for your team, seems very cry baby-ish.

The fact is a lot of these teams have found a way to manipulated the system not just Madison ,I dont think every body should have a chance at a State title but sounds like the cry baby is if you were for this Metro/Suburban split because you scared of the big city teams.

9 minutes ago, Tigerskin said:

The fact is a lot of these teams have found a way to manipulated the system not just Madison ,I dont think every body should have a chance at a State title but sounds like the cry baby is if you were for this Metro/Suburban split because you scared of the big city teams.

You think Madison scared? They fear no one, understand this regardless of which class Madison plays in. They will smash your team, whoever teams. Doesn't matter check they schedules buddy. The problem is some teams scared to lose.  Bandwagon 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

You think Madison scared? They fear no one, understand this regardless of which class Madison plays in. They will smash your team, whoever teams. Doesn't matter check they schedules buddy. The problem is some teams scared to lose.  Bandwagon 

Look you need to get your facts straight it's your Coach who said it wasn't fair for Madison to play Bolles ,You still want answer the question why want Madison move up since you think they can smash any team.

14 minutes ago, Tigerskin said:

Look you need to get your facts straight it's your Coach who said it wasn't fair for Madison to play Bolles ,You still want answer the question why want Madison move up since you think they can smash any team.

Bc idk 

50 minutes ago, Tigerskin said:

Why don’t y’all move up so y’all don’t have to lose to Madison 

30 minutes ago, Football fan said:

Oh tiger skin is a trenton fan. That era is way over. Madison is king, trenton is irrelevant now. That super team was the best yall had. Football fan you be defending Madison I appreciate that. 

Dillard fan is a bandwagon I repeat bandwagon. He cannot name more than 30 players.  No way a football team that horrible has fans. Multiple 7 loss seasons. Only 4 wins they won 12 games one time . Madison did that over 12 times. Hello hello schedule don't Matter when you losing fool. They not even scoring,  and tranfers or no tranfers its funny to see. But Venice I need to do research to clown yall. Bc yall really good team. Cocoa was easy no cap, 

2 hours ago, Football fan said:

If your all good enough to beat chaminade or beat Miami Central or whoever like Jesse says than why you all stay in an inferior classification

Can't have it both ways, if Madison is elite to the level Jesse says than you all have to be the biggest cowards in the entire state to stay in a classification made up of teams having to pull in 6 graders to have enough people to field a roster 

But don't worry once Columbia kicks Madison ass this year Jesse will be gone from the board and your fanbase won't look like deranged lunatics with no idea how good the rest of the state is anymore LMAO

In reality I'm doing you all a huge favor so you should thank me for helping Madison County image 

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If your all good enough to beat chaminade or beat Miami Central or whoever like Jesse says than why you all stay in an inferior classification

Can't have it both ways, if Madison is elite to the level Jesse says than you all have to be the biggest cowards in the entire state to stay in a classification made up of teams having to pull in 6 graders to have enough people to field a roster 

Eat a donut 12-0, can't call someone a coward when they beat your team fool.  Madison ain't schedule light teams Buddy. Stop worrying about class 1A, and find out how to beat Madison buddy. They don't need to play miami to prove they elite. Baker is a fat coward check they schedule,  blountstown is the coward.  

32 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

But don't worry once Columbia kicks Madison ass this year Jesse will be gone from the board and your fanbase won't look like deranged lunatics with no idea how good the rest of the state is anymore LMAO

In reality I'm doing you all a huge favor so you should thank me for helping Madison County image 

It's been 3 years since yall beat Madison , but Madison a coward get lost buddy, you can't clown Madison, 

8 hours ago, Jesse said:

Eat a donut 12-0, can't call someone a coward when they beat your team fool.  Madison ain't schedule light teams Buddy. Stop worrying about class 1A, and find out how to beat Madison buddy. They don't need to play miami to prove they elite. Baker is a fat coward check they schedule,  blountstown is the coward.  

Suwannee bailed on playing Columbia in the regular season because they were tired of getting their ass kicked but apparently they still see Madison as a team who they can compete with enough to leave them on the schedule

In their eyes they know Columbia is better than Madison, just because you all keep winning middle school championships don't mean squat

You all wouldn't have won a 6a or 7a state title so having more titles proves nothing, go play in a real class if you want respect

10 hours ago, Jesse said:

Dillard fan is a bandwagon I repeat bandwagon. He cannot name more than 30 players.  No way a football team that horrible has fans. Multiple 7 loss seasons. Only 4 wins they won 12 games one time . Madison did that over 12 times. Hello hello schedule don't Matter when you losing fool. They not even scoring,  and tranfers or no tranfers its funny to see. But Venice I need to do research to clown yall. Bc yall really good team. Cocoa was easy no cap, 

Play us if we are so easy! We were the number one ranked team In the state last year! As in, maxpreps thought we were the best team in Florida! Hello hello! ¡Hola! Privyet! Konichiwa! Ni Hao! Hallo! Bonjour! Lol

I will say it again. Many coaches and ADS showed proof that the metro teams win  89% of the title so they wanted to separate from basically the Miami Dade and Broward privates. They admitted they cant compete with the metro but then say that the suburban divisions are not second rate joke championships. They are the B kiddie pool divisions and the metro is big boy football. Venice does not apply because they knew that the suburban will be a fake championship and tried to go to real state titles.