Metro/Suburban Plan voted on. PASSED

Nulli Secundus

Metro/Suburban Plan  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Metro Plan Pass or Fail??

• New plan will pass?
    • New plan will fail?
    • Vote will be postponed?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2022 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Schedule Columbia,  lakewood,  Florida high, rickards,  Valdosta,  Wakulla , they top 10 in they class. Who yall play? You ain't play for cocoa you on the band team. Most people on here watched the game. I played it

Actually I was in band throughout middle school and my freshman year in high school. Played Pop Warner for Cocoa and played in high school at Rockledge. Hence why I rep both Cocoa and Rockledge first and the rest of Brevard. Born and raised in Cocoa. First member of my family to go to Rockledge. Grew up with, played with and helped train multiple players. So yes my ties run deep unlike yours. Everyone seen Cocoa schedule last year hence why its unanimous that it was one of the toughest in the state and per your favorite resource was the 2nd toughest in the state. Where was Madison's?  By the way Wakulla hasn't been a contender since Felipe Franks was there, Rickards lmao no, Florida High has become a pretty good small class team which got headway with Willie Taggart son and company. Lakewood still living off giving a down BTW a game.

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Them all mini colleges, in 2012 madison almost beat 1 University who blew out cocoa. Madison on YouTube literally.  Not many teams can say that,  

Almost every school in the country is on YouTube. Try again. Again that USchool game against Cocoa came in middle of Cocoa's toughest schedule in school history. I'd like to know what you think Madison would've done against that schedule 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Lakeland yall pretty solid , bowman is overrated tho, and yall schedule light alot. But still yall a huge city able to have talent.  Madison would beat yall in the 2010s , 

Bowman hasn't worn the "L" since 2019.  Schedule light or not, the Naughts still handled business when it counted. 

[2021] Lakeland (FL) 21, [2021] Madison County (Madison, FL) 19
[2020] Lakeland (FL) 26, [2020] Madison County (Madison, FL) 20
[2019] Lakeland (FL) 38, [2019] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2018] Lakeland (FL) 31, [2018] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2017] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28, [2017] Lakeland (FL) 26
[2016] Lakeland (FL) 31, [2016] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2015] Lakeland (FL) 28, [2015] Madison County (Madison, FL) 19
[2014] Lakeland (FL) 35, [2014] Madison County (Madison, FL) 27
[2013] Lakeland (FL) 27, [2013] Madison County (Madison, FL) 14
[2012] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28, [2012] Lakeland (FL) 7
[2011] Madison County (Madison, FL) 27, [2011] Lakeland (FL) 14
[2010] Lakeland (FL) 30, [2010] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

But Madison is a tiny town

But you, Madison's unofficial hype man have a big mouth.  Lakeland is larger but has other area schools to compete with (ie Lake Gibson, Kathleen, George Jenkins, Tenoroc, Victory Christian, Lakeland Christian and Lake Wales).  I could throw in Mulberry for giggles.

33 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Bowman hasn't worn the "L" since 2019.  Schedule light or not, the Naughts still handled business when it counted. 

[2021] Lakeland (FL) 21, [2021] Madison County (Madison, FL) 19
[2020] Lakeland (FL) 26, [2020] Madison County (Madison, FL) 20
[2019] Lakeland (FL) 38, [2019] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2018] Lakeland (FL) 31, [2018] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2017] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28, [2017] Lakeland (FL) 26
[2016] Lakeland (FL) 31, [2016] Madison County (Madison, FL) 21
[2015] Lakeland (FL) 28, [2015] Madison County (Madison, FL) 19
[2014] Lakeland (FL) 35, [2014] Madison County (Madison, FL) 27
[2013] Lakeland (FL) 27, [2013] Madison County (Madison, FL) 14
[2012] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28, [2012] Lakeland (FL) 7
[2011] Madison County (Madison, FL) 27, [2011] Lakeland (FL) 14
[2010] Lakeland (FL) 30, [2010] Madison County (Madison, FL) 28

From calpreps.com nice, see madison can hang and win some. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

From calpreps.com nice, see madison can hang and win some. 

Every Big Dog has to scratch a flee from time to time.  However, keep in mind that larger schools always have to contend with more talent week end and out.  By your logic, would Madison defeat the schools that beat Lakeland those years?

28 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Every Big Dog has to scratch a flee from time to time.  However, keep in mind that larger schools always have to contend with more talent week end and out.  By your logic, would Madison defeat the schools that beat Lakeland those years?

Maybe,  Lakeland is at the top. But not many programs out do madison county in Florida.  My next team is apokoa madison owns them.  Ik that's not how you spell them ,

4 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Reading these posts makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a wooden spoon. 

If you do that you won't see Madison roll over IMG when and if they play them. ;).

In all seriousness Madison is one of the best teams in Florida considering that they play with mostly local talent and routinely defeat much higher classification teams just like Pahokee has always done. I take Jess with a grain of salt. He's probably a pretty good guy. Love the way he gets Columbia grinding his teeth when debating with him. 

14 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

If you do that you won't see Madison roll over IMG when and if they play them. ;).

In all seriousness Madison is one of the best teams in Florida considering that they play with mostly local talent and routinely defeat much higher classification teams just like Pahokee has always done. I take Jess with a grain of salt. He's probably a pretty good guy. Love the way he gets Columbia grinding his teeth when debating with him. 

While you have a point, it is annoying that every thread on the board seems to become about Madison County within 4-5 posts. I like Madison County and I always thought they were a pretty good team. Just don’t like talking about them on every single thread when they aren’t even in the discussion. 

35 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Thanks man, they a very special place.  To me it's more amazing to see a kid who lost his home at 5 years old now play on the big stage,  or the kid who was in jail , run for 1,300 yards in his only season and win state.  Many more stores from madison. Some are sad though.  I hate blountstown bc they scared of better teams , but like Mike coe said football is madison Friday night movie.  

27 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

While you have a point, it is annoying that every thread on the board seems to become about Madison County within 4-5 posts. I like Madison County and I always thought they were a pretty good team. Just don’t like talking about them on every single thread when they aren’t even in the discussion. 

I'll lay off some 

23 hours ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

I will say it again. Many coaches and ADS showed proof that the metro teams win  89% of the title so they wanted to separate from basically the Miami Dade and Broward privates. They admitted they cant compete with the metro but then say that the suburban divisions are not second rate joke championships. They are the B kiddie pool divisions and the metro is big boy football. Venice does not apply because they knew that the suburban will be a fake championship and tried to go to real state titles.   

Aren't you the person who also predicted that lots of teams would "flock" to independent status because of this decision?  It turns out a grand total of FOUR teams from Metro areas that played in 4A-8A last year opted for independent status this year.  Not exactly an overwhelming sentiment.  Maybe there is more satisfaction with this decision than you seem to think, even in Metro areas.

1 hour ago, Dr. D said:

Aren't you the person who also predicted that lots of teams would "flock" to independent status because of this decision?  It turns out a grand total of FOUR teams from Metro areas that played in 4A-8A last year opted for independent status this year.  Not exactly an overwhelming sentiment.  Maybe there is more satisfaction with this decision than you seem to think, even in Metro areas.

He is also one of the "Promotion/Relegation" camp for winning teams getting promoted and losing teams demoted.  Simple math tells you over time in the 6 classification configuration, (outside of rural) the teams winning the 7 other titles in past years and other top contenders would eventually end up in one classification; at the most two.  So these considered "REAL" state champions would be reduced to winning 1 or 2 titles as opposed to 7.  The top 50-75 teams in the state would be beating each other up for 1 title or maybe 2.  The remaining 4 or 5 classifications of mediocre to lousy teams would win the championships for those.  His argument is heavily weighted on trying to insult the champions of the Suburban group as "FAKE" titles, while being perfectly content with 4 or 5 champions using this system rewarding mediocrity.  Seems a stupid argument.  I do agree that every district should be comprised of a minimum of 4-5 teams or do away with them altogether and come up with a formula for scheduling and ranking to reach the playoffs. 

16 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Those are facts. I'm not gonna lie when I was responding on this post I really thought I was responding on the Cocoa schedule post in that Madison debate. I was so confused once I realized it trying to figure out how. Lmao

11 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Those are facts. I'm not gonna lie when I was responding on this post I really thought I was responding on the Cocoa schedule post in that Madison debate. I was so confused once I realized it trying to figure out how. Lmao

The MadCo wannabee will continue to troll anyone who will take the bait on how they can whup anyone's ass with disjointed history and the rest he will just make up as he goes.  Best to let him argue with himself.

29 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

The MadCo wannabee will continue to troll anyone who will take the bait on how they can whup anyone's ass with disjointed history and the rest he will just make up as he goes.  Best to let him argue with himself.

You're definitely right about that. Watch as soon as he graduates from TCC he's gonna go into politics cause he definitely skated around factual questions effortlessly lmao

17 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

You're definitely right about that. Watch as soon as he graduates from TCC he's gonna go into politics cause he definitely skated around factual questions effortlessly lmao

If a guy like that can get elected, it doesn't reflect well on where we are as a country.

2 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Lol you're definitely right about that. At the end of the day I'm just looking forward to seeing what all these schedules are looking like and who's playing good OOS games.

Our schedule looks very competitive outside the district and hopefully will be completed/posted soon.  

19 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Our schedule looks very competitive outside the district and hopefully will be completed/posted soon.  

I'm still waiting on Rockledge to shed some light on theirs other than the district, y'all and Cocoa....I have no idea who the remainder of their schedule is. 

I know Cocoa is either looking for one more game or completed their schedule including the KOC so far they are Brevard heavy this season due to their district which their coaches want to be put in a different district. But this is what I've seen so far:

KOC: @ Merritt Island

Melbourne

@ STA

Eau Gallie

*Astronaut

*Space Coast 

*Titusville 

@ Sanford Seminole 

*Palm Bay

Rockledge 

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm still waiting on Rockledge to shed some light on theirs other than the district, y'all and Cocoa....I have no idea who the remainder of their schedule is. 

I know Cocoa is either looking for one more game or completed their schedule including the KOC so far they are Brevard heavy this season due to their district which their coaches want to be put in a different district. But this is what I've seen so far:

KOC: @ Merritt Island

Melbourne

@ STA

Eau Gallie

*Astronaut

*Space Coast 

*Titusville 

@ Sanford Seminole 

*Palm Bay

Rockledge 

That's awesome. No Venice, though? I thought they were scheduled for Week 6?

38 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Lol you're definitely right about that. At the end of the day I'm just looking forward to seeing what all these schedules are looking like and who's playing good OOS games.

Saint Frances is apparently coming down week 4 to take on Venice. Should be a much better game this time around than the 2019 disaster. 

Venice @ Mater Dei week 3 is apparently in the works...:mellow:

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Saint Frances is coming down week 4 to take on Venice. Should be a much better game this time around than the 2019 disaster. 

Venice @ Mater Dei week 3 is apparently in the works...:mellow:

Wow, are those OOS teams coming here or is Venice traveling?