Cocoa playing their toughest game Week 2

KeemD321

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

100 dude, derrion staten ran 4.5 40 and burned yall in 2019. Why am I arguing with little brother Columbia lol. Know your place at the table madison is light years better than Columbia. Yall have 1 title and we have 6 simple. 5 runner ups titles, wins over Valdosta and trinity christian,  Kowboy school,  Apopka. I'm really thinking Columbia would lose in 1A playoffs seriously.  

We have beaten Apopka far more recently than you all did and we also have beaten Valdosta plenty of times and have beaten TCA twice 

Take my bet or get off my table loser 

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

But hey I'll give you an even easier bet since I know your not actually gonna have the balls to do a ranking

Madison wins in Lake City this year I'll have Joshua disable my account, Columbia wins and you disable yours 

If your so sure how great Madison is you won't be afraid to take the bet because if they that good than I'm basically signing up for a guaranteed loss and you may actually gain some credibility

You would only turn it down if your bluffing and know Columbia is gonna make you cow town jokes bow before the tigers just like your middle school programs got run ruled twice in one night a week ago LMAO

@Jesse take it if your so sure we are younger brother 

Otherwise I will call you a coward in every thread going forward who isn't capable of debating sports or actually putting your money where your mouth is 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We have beaten Apopka far more recently than you all did and we also have beaten Valdosta plenty of times and have beaten TCA twice 

Take my bet or get off my table loser 

I'll take the bet, yeah yall would lose in 2015 to Trenton,  2016 pahokee or madison,  2017 madison smashed yall, 2018 yall win 1A and 2019. 2020 lose to madco, hawthorne,  2021 lose to madison or hawthorne.  Trenton was ranked 7 in state .

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I guess getting clowned is normal for cocoa trust me. Nobody in Brevard , Broward or dade wants the L from madison county.  You see trinity christian fans on here and Columbia can't say nothing cause they madison property.  Madison owns Leon County,  madison a monopoly they got Duval property as well,  Orlando and Gainesville. Dade and Broward,  Brevard Don't want that . Cowboys run the panhandle and central Florida.  South Florida lucky madison doesn't get transfers.  It would get real ugly quickly.  

Madison with winning records against the panhandle and Leon isn't surprising.  Madision definitely doesn't own Central or South Florida. Not even close. Why would Madison even need transfers if they are world beaters like you say they are. Is Madison undefeated against TCA?

21 minutes ago, Jesse said:

2012 was special,  cowboys went to state many times in 2000-2010, lazindex.com has them top 5 school look it up fool. Maybe he needs to tell you about madison county. Yeah everyone went to cocoa. 

Everybody didn't go to Cocoa. You do know an abundance of Cocoa players transferred out to Space Coast, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Eau Gallie, Holy Trinity and Satellite. Compare schedules from 2000-2022. Idk who you calling a fool? Speaking of fool hows school going and are you working on ya PhD

3 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Madison with winning records against the panhandle and Leon isn't surprising.  Madision definitely doesn't own Central or South Florida. Not even close. Why would Madison even need transfers if they are world beaters like you say they are. Is Madison undefeated against TCA?

They wouldn't be if they played them as often as others have 

They haven't beaten any state championship TCA team that I'm aware of

4 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

No trinity christian has beat them.  Yes central Florida, all of Tampa,  I wish south Georgia but came up short. They don't need them. But it would make them unbeatable.  It's cool tho they tiny town own the whole damn north Florida.  Can't say that about any team in America.  Bc cocoa should be elite 

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They wouldn't be if they played them as often as others have 

They haven't beaten any state championship TCA team that I'm aware of

2010 buddy check maxpreps,  I know Columbia doesn't own no property.  Madison took it, no team up north owns property except bolles and Madison county.  

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

No trinity christian has beat them.  Yes central Florida, all of Tampa,  I wish south Georgia but came up short. They don't need them. But it would make them unbeatable.  It's cool tho they tiny town own the whole damn north Florida.  Can't say that about any team in America.  Bc cocoa should be elite 

How should Cocoa be elite? And why do you keep making it seem like Madison is the best team to ever play in the state. Madison isn't the only small town team with extended periods of success.

9 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Everybody didn't go to Cocoa. You do know an abundance of Cocoa players transferred out to Space Coast, Merritt Island, Rockledge, Eau Gallie, Holy Trinity and Satellite. Compare schedules from 2000-2022. Idk who you calling a fool? Speaking of fool hows school going and are you working on ya PhD

No PhD for me,  I do want nil money badly.  You should respect madison the tiny town could have beat yall. I bet in 2010 madison didn't have a street light or traffic lights. Almost beat yall. Cocoa got lost trying to find the school.  I mean madison poor and beating people to sleep you hear me. Like they the big school

7 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

How should Cocoa be elite? And why do you keep making it seem like Madison is the best team to ever play in the state. Madison isn't the only small town team with extended periods of success.

Bc Cocoa Is in a highly populated area. They the best without players coming in. Madison is the only one period.  Don't try pahokee and guess what nobody else exist. Small town means under 10,000 people.  Please name me a team and I'll delete my account no joke. That's close to madison level. 

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

No PhD for me,  I do want nil money badly.  You should respect madison the tiny town could have beat yall. I bet in 2010 madison didn't have a street light or traffic lights. Almost beat yall. Cocoa got lost trying to find the school.  I mean madison poor and beating people to sleep you hear me. Like they the big school

Look Madison is a Great Team , my question too you is Madison didn't want to face Bolles every year in the playoffs is why they came up with the Charter Scholl to drop down to 1A but now since the Metro/Suburban passed why want Madison move back up were they belong and play the new 2 A because they want have to worry about Bolles or any big City Team .I just don't seem how Madison gets any satisfaction running rough shot over some small rural schools when they would still win State in the new 2 A Suburban 

9 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

So TCA isn't a factor in North Florida? 

Yes but Madison owns them.  I don't think any team owns a different state.  That's impossible,  but Madison has most of Florida,  Miami only owns South Florida split with Broward.  Cribboy305 knows that. And Julian too, the mighty cowboys simply can't beat millions in South Florida.  South the best no doubt but they only are because they have a million resources.  Madison County resources are water, shelter,  and food, period . Still smashed trinity and Columbia,  they ride on horses to games and win.

4 minutes ago, Tigerskin said:

Look Madison is a Great Team , my question too you is Madison didn't want to face Bolles every year in the playoffs is why they came up with the Charter Scholl to drop down to 1A but now since the Metro/Suburban passed why want Madison move back up were they belong and play the new 2 A because they want have to worry about Bolles or any big City Team .I just don't seem how Madison gets any satisfaction running rough shot over some small rural schools when they would still win State in the new 2 A Suburban 

Bc they still handing out Ls each week as Columbia.  Too me it looks better,  understand this every team madison beat since 2015 lost to a 1A school,  so rickards,  crestview,  Florida high, Pahokee,  etc. All lost to A 1A school.  That's really really funny to me. Makes bigger schools look bad when they can't even beat a 1A school. Madison looks great bc the look like 1A team. So I can clown teams more. Hey what if cocoa lost to a 1A school that would be hella funny.  

56 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yes but Madison owns them.  I don't think any team owns a different state.  That's impossible,  but Madison has most of Florida,  Miami only owns South Florida split with Broward.  Cribboy305 knows that. And Julian too, the mighty cowboys simply can't beat millions in South Florida.  South the best no doubt but they only are because they have a million resources.  Madison County resources are water, shelter,  and food, period . Still smashed trinity and Columbia,  they ride on horses to games and win.

Columbia has a winning record all time against Madison and none of their recent wins were blowouts so idk what you are blabbering on about but I'll shut you up when Columbia beats Madison and I send your ass packing off this board in the process

Looks like there's some drama brewing in Brevard. The Cocoa-STA game apparently got moved from week 2 to week 3 to be aired on ESPNU. Thus dropping Eau Gallie from the Week 3 spot. Apparently Cocoa wants to swap Eau Gallie to week 2 but Eau Gallie wants Cocoa to drop STA so they can play week 3. Rumor has it, Eau Gallie week 2 opponent is willing to swap to week 3 so that the Cocoa-Eau Gallie game can happen week 2. 

There's a lot of back and forth going on in Twitter world. 

Would like to know everyone's input on this dilemma and what should happen.

13 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Looks like there's some drama brewing in Brevard. The Cocoa-STA game apparently got moved from week 2 to week 3 to be aired on ESPNU. Thus dropping Eau Gallie from the Week 3 spot. Apparently Cocoa wants to swap Eau Gallie to week 2 but Eau Gallie wants Cocoa to drop STA so they can play week 3. Rumor has it, Eau Gallie week 2 opponent is willing to swap to week 3 so that the Cocoa-Eau Gallie game can happen week 2. 

There's a lot of back and forth going on in Twitter world. 

Would like to know everyone's input on this dilemma and what should happen.

If Eau Gallie's smart, they'd rather play Cocoa the week after Cocoa plays STA.   Cocoa could be a little banged up and it would certainly be a 'let down' game for Cocoa, coming on the the heels of an ESPN game against STA.  

More importantly, if all the hurdles standing in the way of switching the games around have been removed (as your post suggests), what would be the reason (stated or actual) for Eau Gallie not  being willing to switch?  "Spite" and "jealousy" are not good reasons in my book.  But, if Eau Gallie isn't willing to play nice in the sandbox, they should be reminded that karma has a way of making people pay for poor decisions.   And if Cocoa doesn't get to play the STA game on national TV because Eau Gallie wouldn't move their game with Cocoa, I have a hunch that the Cocoa players will be reminded of that several times leading up to the Eau Gallie game. 

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

If Eau Gallie's smart, they'd rather play Cocoa the week after Cocoa plays STA.   Cocoa could be a little banged up and it would certainly be a 'let down' game for Cocoa, coming on the the heels of an ESPN game against STA.  

More importantly, if all the hurdles standing in the way of switching the games around have been removed (as your post suggests), what would be the reason (stated or actual) for Eau Gallie not  being willing to switch?  "Spite" and "jealousy" are not good reasons in my book.  But, if Eau Gallie isn't willing to play nice in the sandbox, they should be reminded that karma has a way of making people pay for poor decisions.   And if Cocoa doesn't get to play the STA game on national TV because Eau Gallie wouldn't move their game with Cocoa, I have a hunch that the Cocoa players will be reminded of that several times leading up to the Eau Gallie game. 

Personally I think Eau Gallie felt obligated to play Cocoa because they in the same county but didn't really want to and by the game potentially having to be moved to accommodate Cocoa vs STA now Eau Gallie has a way they can get out of it and say "we wanted that smoke" 

Just an attempt to save face when they never really wanted to play Cocoa to begin with

3 hours ago, Perspective said:

The STA game got moved back to be part of the ESPN games. Which makes sense since there are few other games including Florida schools that could be included on the slate as well.

Alot of the tweets look as if they have been deleted and a couple of accounts reported.

But looked like Eau Gallie is holding it over Cocoa's head saying they were already set for week 3 and that they not moving it to week 2 because they already have a team scheduled for week 2. So everyone involved with EG is claiming Cocoa is ducking and running. Lmao

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Personally I think Eau Gallie felt obligated to play Cocoa because they in the same county but didn't really want to and by the game potentially having to be moved to accommodate Cocoa vs STA now Eau Gallie has a way they can get out of it and say "we wanted that smoke" 

Just an attempt to save face when they never really wanted to play Cocoa to begin with

That definitely looks like the case. Wish I would've screenshotted the interactions and convos. EG is definitely talking tough and making demands to Cocoa.