Trinity Christan(Jacksonville) Vs St Thomas Who Would Win???

Oh man...I gotta read through this. I stay off for a while to handle business and you all come up with some interesting topics.

Late night Taco Bell anyone? LOL...jk....

The reading will have to wait until the AM.

No Taco Bell for me .. Any pizza or wing places open? Chinese?

For the record, CalPreps said that TCA beats Columbia

You are correct.  Well, that makes the calpreps simulation look a little better...I am not buying Columbia scores the same amount of points (28) as STA versus TCA though.  This is the same team that put up 23 on Viera in their own stadium for a chance to go to states. 

Take a look at the 2015 TCA FBS talent and you will see it is not far off STA, Central and Flanagan.  Now look at the FBS talent on Columbia and Viera versus those 4 schools.    

Now do the same with Darien, CT versus BTW  and Goffstown, NH versus American.  Perhaps Calpreps can explain how BTW and American lose those games.

Oh man...I gotta read through this. I stay off for a while to handle business and you all come up with some interesting topics.

Late night Taco Bell anyone? LOL...jk....

The reading will have to wait until the AM.

Read this one in the AM Josh but I think people are sleeping on TCA a little bit.    

Says who?

Yeah, I recall Viera losing by 35 in State Finals. I was there. I recall Viera raping Columbia the previous week as well. Those are FACTS.

As to the Calpreps simulations...those are simulations. Simulations that show Columbia beating TCA by more than STA, Central, and Flanagan beat TCA- what does that logic tell you (or not)?

Columbia and Viera are not even close to the class of STA, Central or Flanagan in 2015. Those teams do not let a team like Viera dictate how a game will be played.

I doubt TCA is putting up 3 TDs on STA, Central or Flanagan as well.

If you put in the best team from CT in 2015 versus BTW 2015 on a neutral field in calpreps this is what came back =

CALPREPS

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2015] Darien (CT) 35, [2015] Washington [booker T.] (Miami, FL) 28

Here is another good one:

CALPREPS

neutral field

[2015] Goffstown (NH) 28, [2015] American (Hialeah, FL) 20

If you think believe a town of 17,000 in NH is beating American by 2 scores keep watching the Bad New Bears....

What does that tell you about calpreps projections?

Good shit!! Cal prep is suck like max prep... It is horrible...

You are correct. Well, that makes the calpreps simulation look a little better...I am not buying Columbia scores the same amount of points (28) as STA versus TCA though. This is the same team that put up 23 on Viera in their own stadium for a chance to go to states.

Take a look at the 2015 TCA FBS talent and you will see it is not far off STA, Central and Flanagan. Now look at the FBS talent on Columbia and Viera versus those 4 schools.

Now do the same with Darien, CT versus BTW and Goffstown, NH versus American. Perhaps Calpreps can explain how BTW and American lose those games.

Read this one in the AM Josh but I think people are sleeping on TCA a little bit.

It's not sleeping... I just gotta see them play more credible teams... That's all I'm saying...

The predictions from calpreps are based on the rankings for the most part, I played around with Columbia against state champs from other states that for most part was almost identical in rankings and led to close wins so essentially all they do is take rankings and games you provide and make a calculation but football on the field is not math, it's just a fun way to look at what if games. Unless you all have another site that does this? Lol

Calpreps also gave us win over 4 state champs from florida, 1A 2A 4A and 5A so still a lot and I never guaranteed a victory, I said we would give trinity a bigger fight then they usually get and the 1 td score proves that and I think it would be that close if we played in real life

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2015] Trenton (FL) 35, [2015] Washington [booker T.] (Miami, FL) 31

neutral field
[2015] Columbia (Lake City, FL) 38, [2015] Trenton (FL) 35

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 38, [2015] Manatee (Bradenton, FL) 31

neutral field
[2015] Mainland (Daytona Beach, FL) 35, [2015] Trenton (FL) 31

neutral field
[2015] Trenton (FL) 34, [2015] Cocoa (FL) 31

neutral field
[2015] Trenton (FL) 44, [2015] Godby [Amos P.] (Tallahassee, FL) 28

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 34, [2015] Wakulla (Crawfordville, FL) 27

This is fun  :D  :D  :D 

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 35, [2015] Washington [booker T.] (Miami, FL) 31

neutral field

[2015] Columbia (Lake City, FL) 38, [2015] Trenton (FL) 35

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 38, [2015] Manatee (Bradenton, FL) 31

neutral field

[2015] Mainland (Daytona Beach, FL) 35, [2015] Trenton (FL) 31

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 34, [2015] Cocoa (FL) 31

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 44, [2015] Godby [Amos P.] (Tallahassee, FL) 28

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 34, [2015] Wakulla (Crawfordville, FL) 27

This is fun :D :D :D

Exactly, we know these predictions are not perfect, it's just a fun thing to play with since most of those games won't ever happen so kinda cool to see what if

Trenton would have smoked Dillard 

neutral field

[2015] Trenton (FL) 41, [2015] Dillard (Fort Lauderdale, FL) 20 :)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Interesting Topics Going on But as Far as the Dillard Vs Trenton matchup Goes I Would have given the Edge To Trenton Whether it Was Home Away Or Neautrel ...don't know much about Trenton but I have Heard About them they are a Beast. Dillard is Slightly Above AVG on defense & very inconsistent on the Offensive End Add that With the ineptitude with the coaching Staff & the lack of making adjustments most of the time that Score Seem About Right bro.

Interesting Topics Going on But as Far as the Dillard Vs Trenton matchup Goes I Would have given the Edge To Trenton Whether it Was Home Away Or Neautrel ...don't know much about Trenton but I have Heard About them they are a Beast. Dillard is Slightly Above AVG on defense & very inconsistent on the Offensive End Add that With the ineptitude with the coaching Staff & the lack of making adjustments most of the time that Score Seem About Right bro.

Are you kidding me? Listen Trenton is a great 1a rural program and caught some of their championship games.... They are not beating any team that can out athlete them and with depth... No disrespect to the Trenton diehards

Are you kidding me? Listen Trenton is a great 1a rural program and caught some of their championship games.... They are not beating any team that can out athlete them and with depth... No disrespect to the Trenton diehards

No disrespect taken Zoe Boy but the 2015 team was the greatest team to ever take the field at Trenton High School and i think could have beaten a lot of teams in the 4,5,6 and even 7A classifications but at the same time some of the top teams in those classes could have been a problem. I guess we will see what we can be in 2016 after the wakulla game week 1. 

Zoe, I realize that you think if it ain't from around Miami it ain't any good. I'll agree with you that they have a lot of quality players down that way. Let me tell you Trenton of 2015 could have played and beaten most of the teams in this state. I know you thought Pahokee would run Dixie Co off the field and they couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. Trenton beat Dixie 54-10, 42-6 last year and would have done the same to Pahokee. Most years I agree with you that a 1A team wouldn't have the depth to compete with larger classed schools but last year was an exception. Go check out their highlights and you tell me what you think. They had 2 D1 kids and 6 kids who are D1AA, that's alot of talent for a 1A team.

I would give Trenton a very good shot to beat Dillard on a neutral field in 2015.  Coaching, coaching and coaching to start.  Trenton's athletes are not Dillard but they might be better than you perceive.  Trenton shows up EVERY week regardless of the opponent.  Dillard has been erratic in recent years.  Dillard had better athletes than Boca Raton last year but they likely would have lost to them in  a big game.  Dillard had better athletes than Wellington in 2014 but they likely would have lost to them in a big game.  Now obviously coaching and athletes is the ultimate formula. Very few have both.

Can anyone explain how  MUCH MORE ATHLETIC 7A Bartow gets blasted by 1A  Fort Meade 10-34 ?  Then the following week Bartow beats Lakeland ???

3 weeks later Fort Meade embarassed the MORE ATHLETIC Pahokee 27-0!

3 weeks later Fort Meade's season ends with a 20-51 loss to Trenton. 

Can you explain whyin 2014  the MUCH MORE ATHLETIC BTW team had to go to OT to beat Bingham, UT   (game was played in SFL)???

Would you admit that Bingham, UT team in 2014 likely beats 98% of the teams in the much more athletic SFL area? Do you think that Bingham, UT team would beat the much more athletic Dillard? LOL

Northeast and South Broward have plenty of athletes, put them against Archbishop McCarthy and Coral Springs Charter last year and see how that works out for them.

I'll be the first to argue that SFL has the best teams and best football players in a concentrated area but it does not mean that there are not other teams around the state that can't compete with 7A SFL teams that lost in the first round.  It is pretty hard to convince me Dillard cracks the top 50 in the State in 2015.  Talented enough - sure.  Good enough- mehhh.....It is easy to convince me that Trenton is a top 50 team in the state in 2015. Easy.

Zoe, I realize that you think if it ain't from around Miami it ain't any good. I'll agree with you that they have a lot of quality players down that way. Let me tell you Trenton of 2015 could have played and beaten most of the teams in this state. I know you thought Pahokee would run Dixie Co off the field and they couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. Trenton beat Dixie 54-10, 42-6 last year and would have done the same to Pahokee. Most years I agree with you that a 1A team wouldn't have the depth to compete with larger classed schools but last year was an exception. Go check out their highlights and you tell me what you think. They had 2 D1 kids and 6 kids who are D1AA, that's alot of talent for a 1A team.

True n not true.... They don't to be from this way for me to say a team can't beat a team from down this way... As of Pahokee yes I thought they would win 1a even though their not getting the same ath like the early n late 2000s but when their coach got fired before the playoff game I knew they would lose... As if coaching yes Trenton can out coach any team down hear not name Guandalo and maybe Ice.....

I would give Trenton a very good shot to beat Dillard on a neutral field in 2015. Coaching, coaching and coaching to start. Trenton's athletes are not Dillard but they might be better than you perceive. Trenton shows up EVERY week regardless of the opponent. Dillard has been erratic in recent years. Dillard had better athletes than Boca Raton last year but they likely would have lost to them in a big game. Dillard had better athletes than Wellington in 2014 but they likely would have lost to them in a big game. Now obviously coaching and athletes is the ultimate formula. Very few have both.

Can anyone explain how MUCH MORE ATHLETIC 7A Bartow gets blasted by 1A Fort Meade 10-34 ? Then the following week Bartow beats Lakeland ???

3 weeks later Fort Meade embarassed the MORE ATHLETIC Pahokee.

Can you explain whyin 2014 the MUCH MORE ATHLETIC BTW team had to go to OT to beat Bingham, UT (game was played in SFL)???

Would you admit that Bingham, UT team in 2014 likely beats 98% of the teams in the much more athletic SFL area? Do you think that Bingham, UT team would beat the much more athletic Dillard? LOL

Northeast and South Broward have plenty of athletes, put them against Archbishop McCarthy and Coral Springs Charter last year and see how that works out for them.

I'll be the first to argue that SFL has the best teams and best football players in a concentrated area but it does not mean that there are not other teams around the state that can't compete with 7A SFL teams that lost in the first round. It is pretty hard to convince me Dillard cracks the top 50 in the State in 2015. Talented enough - sure. Good enough- mehhh.....It is easy to convince me that Trenton is a top 50 team in the state in 2015. Easy.

That ain't fair Broward lol... That Bingham team had the perfect formula to beat BTW... They had a bigger o line so they did what nobody can do down here and that's keep pounding the rock... Bingham knew they would not beat em throwing the rock... Plus a couple of bone head playes by BTW and you almost had the upset their... You seen what happen when they try to throw the rock....

The 2015 Trenton team was unbelievably good. People get hung up on classification but there are 1A schools that can compete with anybody.  The problem is in 1A it may be 10 years or more before there is another team that good.  If you haven't watched them in person there is no way you can appreciate how good they are.  I know our boys played 3A and 4A playoff teams this year and dominated them our only two losses were to Trenton and it was over in the 2nd quarter of both games. They had size, speed, quickness, depth and great coaching. You still have a lot of 1A schools that are having to start 8th graders and dressing 15 kids but the top ten programs should not be dismissed just because they are smaller schools.

I would give Trenton a very good shot to beat Dillard on a neutral field in 2015.  Coaching, coaching and coaching to start.  Trenton's athletes are not Dillard but they might be better than you perceive.  Trenton shows up EVERY week regardless of the opponent.  Dillard has been erratic in recent years.  Dillard had better athletes than Boca Raton last year but they likely would have lost to them in  a big game.  Dillard had better athletes than Wellington in 2014 but they likely would have lost to them in a big game.  Now obviously coaching and athletes is the ultimate formula. Very few have both.

Can anyone explain how  MUCH MORE ATHLETIC 7A Bartow gets blasted by 1A  Fort Meade 10-34 ?  Then the following week Bartow beats Lakeland ???

3 weeks later Fort Meade embarassed the MORE ATHLETIC Pahokee 27-0!

Can you explain whyin 2014  the MUCH MORE ATHLETIC BTW team had to go to OT to beat Bingham, UT   (game was played in SFL)???

I'll be the first to argue that SFL has the best teams and best football players in a concentrated area but it does not mean that there are not other teams around the state that can't compete with 7A SFL teams that lost in the first round.  It is pretty hard to convince me Dillard cracks the top 50 in the State in 2015.  Talented enough - sure.  Good enough- mehhh.....It is easy to convince me that Trenton is a top 50 team in the state in 2015. Easy.

I Agree With u 100% broward Dillard had the talent in 2015 to do awesome things maybe be a top 50 team in broward or better but they were to inconsistent Trenton may not have had the athelets but I would bet their coaching Staff is more component & whenever Dillard faces a Well coached team Who take away what you do & make adjustments they Lose. Still would be a great matchup tho.