Hated teams??

DisabledAccount

I'd say Cardinal Gibbons, but hard to hate a team that is scared to play you.

I agree though Aquinas is probably high on everyone's list, but it comes with the territory so it doesn't bother me too much.

That's funny tho... I never met somebody in the county of dade n Broward that STA ... A whole lot of them wish they can play them...

That's funny tho... I never met somebody in the county of dade n Broward that STA ... A whole lot of them wish they can play them...

I cannot remember the last time Gibbons played STA, maybe mid 2000s? A lot of the students go to Catholic K-8 schools together so they know each other. I think it'd be a good game actually attendance wise, on the field I don't know, but hopefully they can crank it back up  

For Me STA even Tho I've Grown Respect for them being that We play them Every Year.

But to Add two Schools Who Don't do particulary Well but I know Dillard Fans Can't Stand them its Ely & cypress bay ...Dillard Hates playing there & I've heard outside sources say the Same. Playing there Do not look for calls to made correctly or the Refs to be fair lol. You just have to be flat out better if not 9 times out of 10 your going to lose.

For Me STA even Tho I've Grown Respect for them being that We play them Every Year.

But to Add two Schools Who Don't do particulary Well but I know Dillard Fans Can't Stand them its Ely & cypress bay ...Dillard Hates playing there & I've heard outside sources say the Same. Playing there Do not look for calls to made correctly or the Refs to be fair lol. You just have to be flat out better if not 9 times out of 10 your going to lose.

Where? Ely or CB?

I am sure all consistently successful teams are hated on some level by nearby schools and their fans, that's just the price for being good.  Some teams are hated for dirty play and cheap shots but that usually depends on which side of the hit you are on.  I personally try not to hold anything against the teams (players and coaches) but there are teams with notoriously obnoxious fans cussing and threatening refs and opposing coaches and players and generally being rude to opposing fans, I'm sure we all know some of those teams.

I am sure all consistently successful teams are hated on some level by nearby schools and their fans, that's just the price for being good.  Some teams are hated for dirty play and cheap shots but that usually depends on which side of the hit you are on.  I personally try not to hold anything against the teams (players and coaches) but there are teams with notoriously obnoxious fans cussing and threatening refs and opposing coaches and players and generally being rude to opposing fans, I'm sure we all know some of those teams.

Lebron James, Floyd Mayweather,  Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, Barry Bonds, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lance Armstrong, Deion Sanders, Alex Rodriguez, Bill Belicheck, Greg Popovich, Karl Malone, Nick Saban all have a lot in common...

Lebron James, Floyd Mayweather, Kobe Bryant, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady, Tiger Woods, Barry Bonds, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lance Armstrong, Deion Sanders, Alex Rodriguez, Bill Belicheck, Greg Popovich, Karl Malone, Nick Saban all have a lot in common...

They all have won and made a lot of haters along the road to being sucessful lol

I am sure all consistently successful teams are hated on some level by nearby schools and their fans, that's just the price for being good. Some teams are hated for dirty play and cheap shots but that usually depends on which side of the hit you are on. I personally try not to hold anything against the teams (players and coaches) but there are teams with notoriously obnoxious fans cussing and threatening refs and opposing coaches and players and generally being rude to opposing fans, I'm sure we all know some of those teams.

A lot of times hate comes from jealousy, a lot of opposing fans get jealous watching someone win for so long and wish they could have it so they naturally begin to hate them and hope they call flat on their face