Sanford Seminole schedule. One more home game wanted

KeemD321

On 3/12/2022 at 11:24 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Why did that fall through?

No one on the Osceola staff has had contact with anyone from Columbia, currently looking for a Week 3 road game. 

Osceola Schedule 2022

Spring Edgewater

KOC @Apopka

Week 1 Treasure Coast

Week 2 Seminole

Week 3 Open

Week 4 Open

Week 5 @Rockledge

Week 6 @St Cloud

Week 7 @Lakeland

Week 8 @Celebration

Week 9 Mainland

Week 10 Tohopekaliga

Week 11 West Orange

24 minutes ago, OHS_Kboys said:

No one on the Osceola staff has had contact with anyone from Columbia, currently looking for a Week 3 road game. 

Osceola Schedule 2022

Spring Edgewater

KOC @Apopka

Week 1 Treasure Coast

Week 2 Seminole

Week 3 Open

Week 4 Open

Week 5 @Rockledge

Week 6 @St Cloud

Week 7 @Lakeland

Week 8 @Celebration

Week 9 Mainland

Week 10 Tohopekaliga

Week 11 West Orange

My bad sir, as the info I got about Columbia was for possibly week 9 but now you have confirmed the actual team that I had also heard about which is less travel time but just as top tier in Mainland.

3 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

My bad sir, as the info I got about Columbia was for possibly week 9 but now you have confirmed the actual team that I had also heard about which is less travel time but just as top tier in Mainland.

Lol...no problem sir, would be pretty cool to play Columbia. They have a rich tradition. Maybe one day we can set it up.

11 hours ago, OHS_Kboys said:

Osceola Schedule 2022

Spring Edgewater

KOC @Apopka

Week 1 Treasure Coast

Week 2 Seminole

Week 3 Open

Week 4 Open

Week 5 @Rockledge

Week 6 @St Cloud

Week 7 @Lakeland

Week 8 @Celebration

Week 9 Mainland

Week 10 Tohopekaliga

Week 11 West Orange

I did see Osceola commented on our football Twitter account so maybe that was where the part of Osceola reaching out came from 

But I do know the game fell through in 2019 because that was at the 11th hour, I think it had something to do with either us or Osceola accidentally mixing up who was hosting and traveling and it led to it falling though

I would love to see Columbia play Osceola and this year would have been a good year with 2 4* defenders and a 3* WR all being seniors for Columbia but I hope they play again at some point since we haven't played in the modern era 

I think next cycle someone from one of the teams just needs to reach out early before they start locking down their dates and maybe they can make something happen 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I did see Osceola commented on our football Twitter account so maybe that was where the part of Osceola reaching out came from 

But I do know the game fell through in 2019 because that was at the 11th hour, I think it had something to do with either us or Osceola accidentally mixing up who was hosting and traveling and it led to it falling though

I would love to see Columbia play Osceola and this year would have been a good year with 2 4* defenders and a 3* WR all being seniors for Columbia but I hope they play again at some point since we haven't played in the modern era 

I think next cycle someone from one of the teams just needs to reach out early before they start locking down their dates and maybe they can make something happen 

Would be a great matchup, but probably neither team has pursued this option over others that are just as good with any vigor due to the 3 hour drive in each direction for either team.  That is always tough for players, coaches and fans for a regular season game.  

8 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Would be a great matchup, but probably neither team has pursued this option over others that are just as good with any vigor due to the 3 hour drive in each direction for either team.  That is always tough for players, coaches and fans for a regular season game.  

For Columbia idk how many teams within 3 hours are as good as Osceola that we could get a home/home with outside of maybe TCA or Bolles I would say we basically driving to Daytona or Orlando before we get a team on par with them 

36 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

For Columbia idk how many teams within 3 hours are as good as Osceola that we could get a home/home with outside of maybe TCA or Bolles I would say we basically driving to Daytona or Orlando before we get a team on par with them 

My son-in-law has his sister living in Lake City and when they come down for family gatherings it is always a topic of discussion as the friendly bantering about who is better as football is in their blood.  I am sure they would have liked to see that happen as well.  

Seriously only TCA or bolles. What's Orlando got ? Or Daytona.  

10 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Seriously only TCA or bolles. What's Orlando got ? Or Daytona.  

Sanford Seminole

Apopka

West Orange

Mainland

Jones 

Lake Mary

Just off top of my head are better than any public school in Duval and probably better than Tallahassee or Gainesville area but probably more on par with Osceola

19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Sanford Seminole

Apopka

West Orange

Mainland

Jones 

Lake Mary

Just off top of my head are better than any public school in Duval and probably better than Tallahassee or Gainesville area but probably more on par with Osceola

Madison better than Duval,  Tallahassee, Gainesville public or private. And Orlando,  

55 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Madison better than Duval,  Tallahassee, Gainesville public or private. And Orlando,  

Then go schedule them!

You all couldn't even beat Lakewood but talking like Madison is f***** St Thomas Aquinas because they beat a few decent teams a decade ago while you were still in a blountstown elementary school

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Then go schedule them!

You all couldn't even beat Lakewood but talking like Madison is f***** St Thomas Aquinas because they beat a few decent teams a decade ago while you were still in a blountstown elementary school

Think someone on this forum was spot on calling this guy a TROLL, as it makes you wonder the off the wall stuff he says is just to get a rise out of people.  No matter the topic, Madison will whip your A**!:lol:

Then go schedule them!

Lakewood is great program dude. Booker t Washington knows that.  And  Clearwater academy international is a great program as Vero Beach.  So yeah madison would beat many teams. 

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Think someone on this forum was spot on calling this guy a TROLL, as it makes you wonder the off the wall stuff he says is just to get a rise out of people.  No matter the topic, Madison will whip your A**!:lol:

Vero Beach blew out the kowboys. But Clearwater academy international beat vero Beach.  Clearwater had the best player from Canada in 2018-2020. Brendan barrow look him up. I rest my case Ik madison would rock many teams.  

17 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Vero Beach blew out the kowboys. But Clearwater academy international beat vero Beach.  Clearwater had the best player from Canada in 2018-2020. Brendan barrow look him up. I rest my case Ik madison would rock many teams.  

Jesse, its all about matchups. That year Vero beat Osceola in the regular season, Osceola was down one score to Vero until Osceola starting QB Mascoe ended up getting hurt. Vero beach cruised from that point on, not many teams are winning games against top teams with there starting qb out.)

Vero beach beat/crushed Osceola (whatever you want to call it) in the regular season and then lost to Miami Palmetto.

Miami Palmetto then lost to Osceola in the state semi's.

Madison would not match up well with Osceola, especially if Madison is still a run heavy team.

4 minutes ago, ohs vargas said:

Jesse, its all about matchups. That year Vero beat Osceola in the regular season, Osceola was down one score to Vero until Osceola starting QB Mascoe ended up getting hurt. Vero beach cruised from that point on, not many teams are winning games against top teams with there starting qb out.)

Vero beach beat/crushed Osceola (whatever you want to call it) in the regular season and then lost to Miami Palmetto.

Madison would not match up well with Osceola, especially if Madison is still a run heavy team.

2019 madison was pass heavy too. Madison would match up very well . But madison last year or year before losses.  The talent on offense is rock bottom.  Their 2019 schedule proves they were elite. 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yes I saw their post and responded but no one ever responded back. Would have loved to play them, travel time means nothing...I do remember the 2019 situation, I don't remember why it fell through. Mainland saw my message on Twitter about week 9 and contacted me so we agreed to play. Maybe next cycle we can play Columbia. 

17 minutes ago, OHS_Kboys said:

Yes I saw their post and responded but no one ever responded back. Would have loved to play them, travel time means nothing...I do remember the 2019 situation, I don't remember why it fell through. Mainland saw my message on Twitter about week 9 and contacted me so we agreed to play. Maybe next cycle we can play Columbia. 

Based on what our paper reported it sounded like the teams mixed up who was hosting and by time they tried to fix it Osceola had already moved on 

I tend to believe that story because neither team is afraid to play good competition so I figured it was either miscommunication or inability to decide who would host that caused it to fall through but I would love to see them both play in the future 

5 hours ago, ohs vargas said:

Losing battle responding to this troll.  Prior to that we met Vero in the playoffs about 5 years ago, we took that win.  No other games in the past decade besides these two and losing the QB plus couple other key players did them us in with young guys not responding.

1 minute ago, Ray Icaza said:

Losing battle responding to this troll.  Prior to that we met Vero in the playoffs about 5 years ago, we took that win.  No other games in the past decade besides these two and losing the QB plus couple other key players did them us in with young guys not responding.

41-6 sir it's cowboys not Kowboy 

8 hours ago, Jesse said:

Lakewood is great program dude. Booker t Washington knows that.  And  Clearwater academy international is a great program as Vero Beach.  So yeah madison would beat many teams. 

When did Lakewood become such a great program? You keep going back to then beating BTW as if that wasn't a down BTW. That wasn't the BTW that dominated everyone. 

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

2019 madison was pass heavy too. Madison would match up very well . But madison last year or year before losses.  The talent on offense is rock bottom.  Their 2019 schedule proves they were elite. 

How can a team be both run and pass heavy?  You mean they were balanced compared to years past.  Also what about their 2019 schedule made them elite? I need facts not a trolling rant

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

How can a team be both run and pass heavy?  You mean they were balanced compared to years past.  Also what about their 2019 schedule made them elite? I need facts not a trolling rant

Clearwater academy international, lakewood,  crestview,  very talented teams, . Also their O line was very very good.  Madison had everything to match anyone.  9 division 1 players on Clearwater team in 2019 look it up. Lakewood had 5 division 1. Both teams finished top 25 in Florida.  Both played teams higher than 50 ranked nationally,  if you see Madison team you see size in the trenches.  Even if the defensive line is smaller they are quick.  2 6'2 receivers. 4.5 guy only 5'8 but elite thanks to his brother who was 4.3 in 2017. A bulldozer running back. Best player I'm 2019 quarterback slash running back. Should have won Mr football vinstona Allen. You can say Demarcus bowman was better.  But heck no Allen has 1,500 in the air and ground game. Against teams better than Lakeland in 2019.