Sanford Seminole schedule. One more home game wanted

KeemD321

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Clearwater academy international, lakewood,  crestview,  very talented teams, . Also their O line was very very good.  Madison had everything to match anyone.  9 division 1 players on Clearwater team in 2019 look it up. Lakewood had 5 division 1. Both teams finished top 25 in Florida.  Both played teams higher than 50 ranked nationally,  if you see Madison team you see size in the trenches.  Even if the defensive line is smaller they are quick.  2 6'2 receivers. 4.5 guy only 5'8 but elite thanks to his brother who was 4.3 in 2017. A bulldozer running back. Best player I'm 2019 quarterback slash running back. Should have won Mr football vinstona Allen. You can say Demarcus bowman was better.  But heck no Allen has 1,500 in the air and ground game. Against teams better than Lakeland in 2019. 

Are you delusional or sippin good? Yea CAI is a talented team because they have some of the best talent from Canada and are a baby IMG. But to say that Lakewood was among the elites is a hard stretch. What top 50 teams in the nation did they play? Was that 1500 total or each making it 3k total on the season? Didn't see any facts at all. And please don't come at me with film.

6 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Are you delusional or sippin good? Yea CAI is a talented team because they have some of the best talent from Canada and are a baby IMG. But to say that Lakewood was among the elites is a hard stretch. What top 50 teams in the nation did they play? Was that 1500 total or each making it 3k total on the season? Didn't see any facts at all. And please don't come at me with film.

Booker t Washington fool lakewood bully them. And Allen was the best player in Florida 2019. He was best player in every game.  Maxpreps gave him all American, he threw for 1,500 passing,  24 touchdowns 5 interceptions. 18 rushing tds,  also returns 2 punts , and almost 2 kick offs for 6 points. He ain't as fast as Demarcus.  But he is strong and obviously a better passer. Nobody in Florida had 1,500 rushing and passing buddy against a schedule that had 2 final 4 teams. 1 state runner up, and other strong teams. With great wins and division 1 talent everywhere.  You see Lakeland schedule was a fat joke. Allen got robbed. Henry parrish was no passer and schedule was nor much harder. Allen the best check film or stats. Goat 7 touchdowns in state championship with on 10 minutes total offense.  Video game man. 

16 hours ago, Jesse said:

Booker t Washington fool lakewood bully them. And Allen was the best player in Florida 2019. He was best player in every game.  Maxpreps gave him all American, he threw for 1,500 passing,  24 touchdowns 5 interceptions. 18 rushing tds,  also returns 2 punts , and almost 2 kick offs for 6 points. He ain't as fast as Demarcus.  But he is strong and obviously a better passer. Nobody in Florida had 1,500 rushing and passing buddy against a schedule that had 2 final 4 teams. 1 state runner up, and other strong teams. With great wins and division 1 talent everywhere.  You see Lakeland schedule was a fat joke. Allen got robbed. Henry parrish was no passer and schedule was nor much harder. Allen the best check film or stats. Goat 7 touchdowns in state championship with on 10 minutes total offense.  Video game man. 

Again Madison winning titles in 1A isn't saying much. Obviously he wasn't the best. At the end of the day that's your opinion still not facts. Rushing and passing for 1500 in the same season isn't rare at all and happens pretty much almost every season. Maxpreps names alot of players all american. The real question is did he play in one of the major all american bowl games. He didn't get robbed at all first of all. He may have been the best at Madison and in his area. Possibly one of the best in the state. But sit there and say Bowman wasn't more talented? Is wild. You keep saying Allen is a better passer than Bowman well guess what........that should be a given just for the simple fact that Bowman isn't a QB or athlete. He's one of the top RBs in his class. So again your bias and opinions don't hold weight without facts. Also you keep throwing up BTW when I said before that they were down and a shell of their former glory. Which is facts. Another thing I'm about 75% sure that BTW was not top 50 in the nation that season. Never know. Don't feel like looking it up. They sure didn't play like a top 50 team. If you want to know anything about them ask one of the SoFlo guys. I'm sure they would agree 

8 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Again Madison winning titles in 1A isn't saying much. Obviously he wasn't the best. At the end of the day that's your opinion still not facts. Rushing and passing for 1500 in the same season isn't rare at all and happens pretty almost every season. Maxpreps names alot of players all american. The real question is did he play in one of the major all american bowl games. He didn't get robbed at all first of all. He may have been the best at Madison and in his area. Possibly one of the best in the state. But sit there and say Bowman wasn't more talented? Is wild. You keep saying Allen is a better passer than Bowman well guess what........that should be a given just for the simple fact that Bowman isn't a QB or athlete. He's one of the top RBs in his class. So again your bias and opinions don't hold weight without facts. Also you keep throwing up BTW when I said before that they were down and a shell of their former glory. Which is facts

He may know 1A but he is way out of his element talking about teams in other classifications

15 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Again Madison winning titles in 1A isn't saying much. Obviously he wasn't the best. At the end of the day that's your opinion still not facts. Rushing and passing for 1500 in the same season isn't rare at all and happens pretty almost every season. Maxpreps names alot of players all american. The real question is did he play in one of the major all american bowl games. He didn't get robbed at all first of all. He may have been the best at Madison and in his area. Possibly one of the best in the state. But sit there and say Bowman wasn't more talented? Is wild. You keep saying Allen is a better passer than Bowman well guess what........that should be a given just for the simple fact that Bowman isn't a QB or athlete. He's one of the top RBs in his class. So again your bias and opinions don't hold weight without facts. Also you keep throwing up BTW when I said before that they were down and a shell of their former glory. Which is facts

Idk why people didn't come for Allen.  He went to many camps,  he has a 247 account.  I think people get caught up in just people playing garbage and looking great. Or they some camps star . Allen went against elite all Americans at defense.  Check wakulla linebacker 2019. Crestview coach,  said he was unstoppable,  mike coe doesn't know why colleges wasn't coming.  He does play division 2 ball. But he outclassed many division 1 guys every game. But he a better football player than mister transfer bowman. No stats in its 2022 buddy. What's up with Henry parrish no stats 2022. Stars matter and don't matter.  Madison is the best damn highschool at showing you fat Clowns that. 

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Idk why people didn't come for Allen.  He went to many camps,  he has a 247 account.  I think people get caught up in just people playing garbage and looking great. Or they some camps star . Allen went against elite all Americans at defense.  Check wakulla linebacker 2019. Crestview coach,  said he was unstoppable,  mike coe doesn't know why colleges wasn't coming.  He does play division 2 ball. But he outclassed many division 1 guys every game. But he a better football player than mister transfer bowman. No stats in its 2022 buddy. What's up with Henry parrish no stats 2022. Stars matter and don't matter.  Madison is the best damn highschool at showing you fat Clowns that. 

None of that made sense at all. You just gave colleges the side claiming they go after camp stars or players who look elite against bad opponents......that's like the pot calling the kettle black. All because one coach says a player is unstoppable doesn't hold true for every opponent he went up against. Elite defenses? One player from Wakulla?  D1? Please get back to me when you let me know the exact number of D1 schools. Again you don't come with facts or evidence to back up your claim that he's better than Bowman.  Oh by the way nobody has stats for the 22 season seeing that it hasn't even started. The point that you're tryna get at is that these players aren't putting up number at respective universities.  Well power 5 football everyone is THAT guy. What type of numbers would Allen put up at their schools? Would he see the field? All hypotheticals. But he's at a D2 for a reason. It was his best opportunity at the time and he took it. There's no shame in that at all. He's furthering his education and career just like the rest of these young men. Don't be a troll and hater all your life. There's a lot more to it.

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

None of that made sense at all. You just gave colleges the side claiming they go after camp stars or players who look elite against bad opponents......that's like the pot calling the kettle black. All because one coach says a player is unstoppable doesn't hold true for every opponent he went up against. Elite defenses? One player from Wakulla?  D1? Please get back to me when you let me know the exact number of D1 schools. Again you don't come with facts or evidence to back up your claim that he's better than Bowman.  Oh by the way nobody has stats for the 22 season seeing that it hasn't even started. The point that you're tryna get at is that these players aren't putting up number at respective universities.  Well power 5 football everyone is THAT guy. What type of numbers would Allen put up at their schools? Would he see the field? All hypotheticals. But he's at a D2 for a reason. It was his best opportunity at the time and he took it. There's no shame in that at all. He's furthering his education and career just like the rest of these young men. Don't be a troll and hater all your life. There's a lot more to it.

I think because of his grades. Madison still on anyone level in 2019 period. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

They king on this forum 

You know right now to me, Class A in the State of Florida, all 8 teams are powerhouses and have tons of talent. It’s probably the toughest 8 team bracket in the whole state, from top to bottom, to me. It’s very tough. I think any of the 8 can win the state championship. So it’s gonna come down to people making plays and being where they’re supposed to be and doing the right thing.” coach Johnson Blountstown. 

They're a fantastic football team," Blountstown coach Beau Johnson said of the Cowboys (10-3). "I think they're the best team in 1A, no offense to any of the other teams. We've seen them, we've seen Chiefland and Baker, all great and well-coached football teams, Union County, but that's a very, very athletic, good football team."