6A north?

DisabledAccount

From what I normally see Navarre is usually not even best panhandle team so hard for me to see them as a true threat so that probley means no one from panhandle stops Armwood so unfortently probley going to be Armwood vs central for like 100th straight year lol

It's why I said "maybe" lol

I don't think anyone is gonna stop Armwood this year from the panhandle. 

Pine Forest should be very good. They have a lot of weapons and a big Oline. Starts with 2018 5 star WR/DB Jacob Copeland. QB was pensacola area offensive player of the year. Wiggins, Gardner, Lewis are FAST and elusive.

I would've said Navarre is 2nd best until I saw their spring game. Varsity 7-7 tie vs. Gulf Breeze. Navarre's star running back didn't play and a couple of other good players but Gulf Breeze had even more top players out. Navarre lost a ton of talent that they just can't replace. Sandle, Leggett, Miller, Moyer, Williams, Klosinski, Capenia, Short, Moffo and a few more were very good.

Niceville will probably be 2nd or 3rd best in panhandle 6a.

Those three panhandle 6a teams are the only ones I can see giving Armwood a game. And without a doubt Pine Forest has the best chance.

Escambia = no

Booker T Washington(P'cola) = no

Tate = no

Pace = no

Gulf Breeze = no

Milton = no

Choctawhatchee = no

Fort Walton Beach = no

Crestview = no

Pine Forest should be very good. They have a lot of weapons and a big Oline. Starts with 2018 5 star WR/DB Jacob Copeland. QB was pensacola area offensive player of the year. Wiggins, Gardner, Lewis are FAST and elusive.

I would've said Navarre is 2nd best until I saw their spring game. Varsity 7-7 tie vs. Gulf Breeze. Navarre's star running back didn't play and a couple of other good players but Gulf Breeze had even more top players out. Navarre lost a ton of talent that they just can't replace. Sandle, Leggett, Miller, Moyer, Williams, Klosinski, Capenia, Short, Moffo and a few more were very good.

Niceville will probably be 2nd or 3rd best in panhandle 6a.

Those three panhandle 6a teams are the only ones I can see giving Armwood a game. And without a doubt Pine Forest has the best chance.

Escambia = no

Booker T Washington(P'cola) = no

Tate = no

Pace = no

Gulf Breeze = no

Milton = no

Choctawhatchee = no

Fort Walton Beach = no

Crestview = no

Will keep an eye out for Pine Forest, being from Okaloosa, I know nothing about Escambia teams.

Dang, didn't know Navarre lost a bunch of guys. 

I thought last year Navarre would challenge Armwood but bad luck with injuries. Running back Michael Carter was injured in about the 3rd game. He is special. I believe he's rated a 3 star which to me is too low. He just repped 225 lbs 17 times at UNC camp. If he would've stayed healthy each year everyone who follows HS football would know him.

Linebacker A. Mitchell was also injured early in the season. Wide receiver T. Stevenson moved to Allen TX. And I don't know what happened to Derrick Smith but he didn't play last year. They might have lost someone else but I can't recall at the moment. Love to see how Navarre would have done with those 4 but hey injuries happen to all teams.

Navarre will still be dangerous this year but to beat Armwood I really don't think they have enough.