Uncle Luke Speaks

gatorman-uf

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Your the guy with all the information and records of teams. Tell everyone madison was elite in 2019 

Jesse, with all due respect, I think you have me confused with another poster.  I'm just the guy who throws out some smart ass comments every once in a while and who tries to get people to look at issues through a different lens.  There are other posters who have a lot more information readily at hand than I do, but I'm not bad at looking stuff up and finding information when I need to. 

Also, for what it's worth, I know way, way more about Madison County now than I did before I joined this board and I have you to thank for that.  Or blame.  Not sure which.  :P 

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Jesse, with all due respect, I think you have me confused with another poster.  I'm just the guy who throws out some smart ass comments every once in a while and who tries to get people to look at issues through a different lens.  There are other posters who have a lot more information readily at hand than I do, but I'm not bad at looking stuff up and finding information when I need to. 

Also, for what it's worth, I know way, way more about Madison County now than I did before I joined this board and I have you to thank for that.  Or blame.  Not sure which.  :P 

Jesse knows who he's replying to almost as little as what he knows about teams outside of Madison County and 1a panhandle LMAO

21 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

Bench-sitter.

Couldn't catch.

Too short to be seen by the QB, anyway.

Played in ONE game as a senior... on defense.

No wonder HS football was a bitter pill. Still haven't figured out how adoration of MCHS makes it better six years later

Nah, I played defense football is pretty boring to play.  Practices is too long.  Not worth it. I have a addiction to football.  I play the video game or watch games on the internet everyday. 

41 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Nah, I played defense football is pretty boring to play.  Practices is too long.  Not worth it. I have a addiction to football.  I play the video game or watch games on the internet everyday. 

I see you run track for Tallahassee Community on their site, but I see two different profiles that match information. One is Jesse Boyd, an African-American gentleman with his arms behind his back; and, a guy with short blonde hair named Jesse Langley. Which one is our Jesse? Lol

27 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I see you run track for Tallahassee Community on their site, but I see two different profiles that match information. One is Jesse Boyd, an African-American gentleman with his arms behind his back; and, a guy with short blonde hair named Jesse Langley. Which one is our Jesse? Lol

Idk what your talking about,  send me a link . 

14 hours ago, Perspective said:

Jesse, you should talk to the editor of the website where that profile is posted.   They made a mistake.  Towards the end, where it asks you to name your "Favorite sports team," they erroneously wrote in "Alabama football" instead of "Madison County football."  :D

I'm not even from blountstown I only went to school there. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I'm not even from blountstown I only went to school there. 

400m = 55.27.

I ran 440 in 52 in 1981.

My oldest kid ran a 49.75 in 2004 @ 15 years old.

You're way slow for a sprinter.

However5K in college = 17:53 - not bad, but not elite. Congrats on achieving to the best of your ability. Better than most so kudos for that. Why not expound on your successes rather than on those HS successes you have nothing to do with? You're a pretty good athlete. I just don't understand the affectation with a HS football team that you have no connection with whatsoever.

16 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

400m = 55.27.

I ran 440 in 52 in 1981.

My oldest kid ran a 49.75 in 2004 @ 15 years old.

You're way slow for a sprinter.

However5K in college = 17:53 - not bad, but not elite. Congrats on achieving to the best of your ability. Better than most so kudos for that. Why not expound on your successes rather than on those HS successes you have nothing to do with? You're a pretty good athlete. I just don't understand the affectation with a HS football team that you have no connection with whatsoever.

I'm a long distance runner so 55 Is pretty good. 17 minutes 5k,  on 20 miles a week buddy.  I could run 15 minutes if I ran more miles.  Madison has players in the NFL,  and college football,  they also have very talented music artists on YouTube,  Apple music,  etc. I think Madison has a wonderful community,  great mentor has a football coach with other great coaches. I'm a football fan I love the game,  I enjoy it very much 24/7 I can't help it . It's better than drugs or alcohol.  Yes I am trying to build on my own success but life is hard as hell to achieve my goals.  I rather not always feel jealous about others success.  So I admire theirs , I did care for blountstown but there weak schedule piss me off.  Like I said I am trying to get better I have the talent clearly just lazy as hell . Oh yeah this is how I write idc. 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:43 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Ah man... you put a face on him and showed redeeming qualities. How are we supposed to continue giving him garbage about Madison now that we know who he is? The internet makes it so easy to get on each other. Humanizing things a little changes stuff.