7 on 7 camps

Zoe Boy

Duke Johnson hosted his 1st Annual 7on7 Tournament on Saturday. Southridge and Boyd Anderson were crowned co-champs since the weather wouldn't cooperate for the championship game. 

Other competing teams included MIA Central, BTW, Norland, Coconut Creek, Miramar, AHP, Wellington, Pompano, N. Miami Beach, Carol City, Jackson, Hallandale, American, Piper and North Miami. 

Duke Johnson hosted his 1st Annual 7on7 Tournament on Saturday. Southridge and Boyd Anderson were crowned co-champs since the weather wouldn't cooperate for the championship game. 

Other competing teams included MIA Central, BTW, Norland, Coconut Creek, Miramar, AHP, Wellington, Pompano, N. Miami Beach, Carol City, Jackson, Hallandale, American, Piper and North Miami. 

Nice turnout of quality  teams.  $5,000.00 in prizes and $4,000.00 cash prize to the winner will bring out the best!  So I guess Miami Southridge and Boyd Anderson walked with 2K each!

Nice turnout of quality teams. $5,000.00 in prizes and $4,000.00 cash prize to the winner will bring out the best! So I guess Miami Southridge and Boyd Anderson walked with 2K each!

Most of Central team wasn't out there which they were on college trip... But it was a great turn out cause it was across the street from my mom apt.... So I paid my $5 n stayed there for 30 mins and left

I can update some scores as my home boys is out there dolphin 7-7 tournament

MIramar 38 BookerT BTeam 14

Miramar beat North Broward Prep in a tight game also.

I think 8 teams advance to tomorrow AM. Some crazy scores I heard... I don't know if someone was pulling my leg but I heard Stoneman Douglas beat BTW "A" .

God bless you! The heat ain't playing today!

It was rough out there.  I may grind it out tomorrow AM at 8:30 to watch the finals.  So basically 50 teams participated which included some "A" and "B" teams.  Teams were put in groups in the early AM and played 3 games.  The winner of each group automatically advanced to the finals tomorrow.  The remaining teams in each group had to grind out another game in scorching temperatures after a 1 our lunch break.  Losers went home and winners stay alive to advance to tomorrow AM which will include 32 teams.

Central Park in Plantation is very large so that factored with the heat did not allow me to see everything that was going on. Games were basically being played 1/2 mile apart.  Lots and lots of fields all very active.  

Teams that won their group and were awarded a bye into tomorrow.

MacArthur A

Miami Palmetto

Fort Lauderdale "A"

Stoneman Douglas

AHP

Western

Northwestern

Miramar

Plantation

American

Coral Gables

West Broward

Fort Lauderdale "B"

Carol City "B"

Teams that I am sure advanced in the elimination game this afternoon because I watched them:

Dillard beat Dr. Krop

North Broward Prep beat Hialeah Gardens.

The rest I have no clue but feel free to update if anyone heard anything .

It was rough out there.  I may grind it out tomorrow AM at 8:30 to watch the finals.  So basically 50 teams participated which included some "A" and "B" teams.  Teams were put in groups in the early AM and played 3 games.  The winner of each group automatically advanced to the finals tomorrow.  The remaining teams in each group had to grind out another game in scorching temperatures after a 1 our lunch break.  Losers went home and winners stay alive to advance to tomorrow AM which will include 32 teams.

Central Park in Plantation is very large so that factored with the heat did not allow me to see everything that was going on. Games were basically being played 1/2 mile apart.  Lots and lots of fields all very active.  

Teams that won their group and were awarded a bye into tomorrow.

MacArthur A

Miami Palmetto

Fort Lauderdale "A"

Stoneman Douglas

AHP

Western

Northwestern

Miramar

Plantation

American

Coral Gables

West Broward

Fort Lauderdale "B"

Carol City "B"

Teams that I am sure advanced in the elimination game this afternoon because I watched them:

Dillard beat Dr. Krop

North Broward Prep beat Hialeah Gardens.

The rest I have no clue but feel free to update if anyone heard anything .

Dont know what happend with the post above lol but i was saying How did dillard look in their Win over krop and who do they play tomorrow?