7 on 7 camps

Zoe Boy

Just edit the post above and delete....

Dillard - 7 on 7 speaking...versus Dr. Krop they looked good. They beat Krop  fairly soundly. I am pretty sure they play Miramar tomorrow AM.

I tried that didnt see a delete button im on my phone and o ok thats wassup a Spring Game Rematch which should be Good 14-7 game in may.

How did dillard offense partuculary the Q.b look ?

Highly recommend clicking on that link that was posted above by BH, but here are the Round of 32 contests that start tomorrow:

McArthur A vs. Boyd Anderson
Booker T. Washington vs. McArthur B
Miami Palmetto vs. North Broward Prep
Hollywood Hills vs. Fort Lauderdale B
Douglas vs. Doral
Mater Academy vs. American Heritage (Plantation)
Western vs. Pahokee
Carol City A vs. Miami Northwestern

Carol City B vs. Westminster Christian
Miami Beach vs. Dwyer
Fort Lauderdale A vs. Hialeah A
Jupiter vs. West Broward
Coral Gables vs. Palm Beach Lakes
Hialeah-Miami Lakes vs. American
Plantation vs. Braddock
Dillard vs. Miramar

I tried that didnt see a delete button im on my phone and o ok thats wassup a Spring Game Rematch which should be Good 14-7 game in may.

How did dillard offense partuculary the Q.b look ?

Well against Krop the QB was hitting his targets pretty good.  He did get picked once and he looked a just little bit raw mechanically.  Offensively Dillard looked very athletic.  Not very big just young with lots of speed.  Dillard brought a lot of kids out there.  No lack of depth ...  I really have trouble evaluating these 7 on 7s to be honest.  

Well against Krop the QB was hitting his targets pretty good.  He did get picked once and he looked a just little bit raw mechanically.  Offensively Dillard looked very athletic.  Not very big just young with lots of speed.  Dillard brought a lot of kids out there.  No lack of depth ...  I really have trouble evaluating these 7 on 7s to be honest.

O ok Keep me Updated sounds like if the coaching and dedication is there season sound like dillard can be pretty stout.

Going to try to find results for today's game as best I can. Here is some info on the Round of 32, single elimination play:

(Winners in Bold)

McArthur A vs. Boyd Anderson
Booker T. Washington vs. McArthur B
Miami Palmetto vs. North Broward Prep
Hollywood Hills vs. Fort Lauderdale B
Douglas vs. Doral
Mater Academy vs. American Heritage (Plantation)
Western vs. Pahokee
Carol City A vs. Miami Northwestern

Carol City B vs. Westminster Christian
Miami Beach vs. Dwyer B
Fort Lauderdale A vs. Hialeah A
Jupiter vs. West Broward
Coral Gables vs. Palm Beach Lakes
Hialeah-Miami Lakes vs. American
Plantation vs. Braddock
Dillard vs. Miramar

Dang i see my panthers lost a close 1 in O.t .....sound like they did pretty Good beating miramar in a Rematch and then plantation @broward thoughts???

They did lose a close one in OT but they also won a very close one versus Miramar. Great job indeed however Miramar appeared to have won the game on a last second TD.  One of the refs ruled his toes were out of bounds.  Controversial ending....Game could have gone either way.  The skilled position players on Dillard to me looked very athletic but small - likely a lot of Sophs an Juniors. 

Dillard played Plantation well and won by probably 14ish + .  Plantation also appeared to have lots of kids that may have been Sophs and Juniors. 

Game could have gone either way versus PB Lakes but Dillard just came up short in OT.

It's a coin flip . I just hope the teams can hold their sportsmanship together.   It amazes me watching these games how serious these 7 on 7s are taken.  Refs are going to make mistakes.  It happens.  I witnessed parents and coaches storming a field today, a very near full blown melee (on another field) , profanity, and all for a summer 7 on 7 - something you hope does not define these kids HS football career and experiences.  Not worth raising your blood pressure in my opinion.  7 on 7 is glorified backyard or street football that is similar to what many of us played while growing up.  The main difference is more rules, boundaries and fees to enter -  but we were actually allowed to blitz after "X amount " of "Mississippis".

They did lose a close one in OT but they also won a very close one versus Miramar. Great job indeed however Miramar appeared to have won the game on a last second TD.  One of the refs ruled his toes were out of bounds.  Controversial ending....Game could have gone either way.  The skilled position players on Dillard to me looked very athletic but small - likely a lot of Sophs an Juniors. 

Dillard played Plantation well and won by probably 14ish + .  Plantation also appeared to have lots of kids that may have been Sophs and Juniors. 

Game could have gone either way versus PB Lakes but Dillard just came up short in OT.

Sound like 2 awesome Games i know it was u on 7 and not forreal games but did my panthers look like they were Ready to make a statement this season?

Those are bold words to draw from a 7 on 7 .   They played well and appeared confident as a unit - for what that is worth....

i was asking u that even tho it was a 7 on 7 tournament did they seem like a team possible to make a statement lol ib wasnt saying they were i wasnt their to see them lol. Message above got a little miss typed

i was asking u that even tho it was a 7 on 7 tournament did they seem like a team possible to make a statement lol ib wasnt saying they were i wasnt their to see them lol. Message above got a little miss typed

Sure....that said PB Lakes,  Doral, Palmetto, Pahokee, and Hialeah also appeared ready to possibly make a statement this season as well.  Those teams also looked very battle ready and surprised some people.