DILLARD @ LINCOLN Oct 28th FAMU homecoming weekend!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Breaking: It will be standing room only at Gene Cox Stadium on Oct. 28 as we host State Power DILLARD HIGH on FAMU homecoming weekend! Get ready for some big time football North Florida!
#TheWay #BigGameTrojans

I like Lincoln by 21, state power? what the hell Lincoln smoking, it's just Dillard they located in the mall. 

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Don’t know much about Lincoln other then the icon Otis gray son coaches there, BUT I’m most def making the drive to tally for this one . 95 SOUTH is going north. let’s GO PANTHERS!! @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

Lincoln raw as hell. Save your 500 in gas money sir 

15 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Considering all the talent Dillard has recruited so far I would be shocked If Lincoln keeps it close but stranger things have happened

This may be a game worth watching but I'm not sure if I will want to make the drive to Tallahassee myself 

Dillard must recruit leftovers,  bruh hello hello.  Lincoln smash Palmetto in 2019 they also went to overtime with Edgewater 2019. They had that 5 star tight end. Sleep on Lincoln if you want to , I believe they have given yall the business and they game trinity smoke last season. And they below madison.  You don't know everything Sherlock. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Don’t know much about Lincoln other then the icon Otis gray son coaches there, BUT I’m most def making the drive to tally for this one . 95 SOUTH is going north. let’s GO PANTHERS!! @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

Lincoln usually has some talent. But I think Dillard should be able to take care of business. Like Columbia said, it may be a game worth watching. Hard to say.

In 2019 in the second round of the playoffs, Lincoln took an Edgewater team that gave Aquinas a difficult game in the finals into overtime. 

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Lincoln usually has some talent. But I think Dillard should be able to take care of business. Like Columbia said, it may be a game worth watching. Hard to say.

In 2019 in the second round of the playoffs, Lincoln took an Edgewater team that gave Aquinas a difficult game in the finals into overtime. 

Duh fool, Lincoln below madison but they can play ball. Miami Central barely beat Palmetto its on YouTube. That's why I said Madison was elite in 2019 . If Lincoln did that what you think Madison could do. 

35 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Dillard must recruit leftovers,  bruh hello hello.  Lincoln smash Palmetto in 2019 they also went to overtime with Edgewater 2019. They had that 5 star tight end. Sleep on Lincoln if you want to , I believe they have given yall the business and they game trinity smoke last season. And they below madison.  You don't know everything Sherlock. 

Since 2013 Lincoln has 2 wins over Columbia by a combined 6 points 

Columbia has 4 wins by a combined 67 points 

What the hell are you talking about again?

Also this ain't 2019 Lincoln, this is 2022 Lincoln

Yall quick to say how someone else played a team close.  But when it comes to madison it's excuses or whatever.  Madison better than most the damn teams in Florida period,  they literally could have 9 state championships . Came up short , the success In such a small town should outweigh st thomas,  Mater Dei,  IMG’s any day.  I feel it carries more weight than a million dollar institution or large public in a large populations area. Yeah its like college basketball with Duke always In the finals.  But you have Cinderellas that make runs. I don't complain about college but this high-schools mess is unfair.  Stop the recruiting and transfer crap please. See what county really has the talent.  

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Yall quick to say how someone else played a team close.  But when it comes to madison it's excuses or whatever.  Madison better than most the damn teams in Florida period,  they literally could have 9 state championships . Came up short , the success In such a small town should outweigh st thomas,  Mater Dei,  IMG’s any day.  I feel it carries more weight than a million dollar institution or large public in a large populations area. Yeah its like college basketball with Duke always In the finals.  But you have Cinderellas that make runs. I don't complain about college but this high-schools mess is unfair.  Stop the recruiting and transfer crap please. See what county really has the talent.  

You think Columbia out there recruiting? If we were would we have lost the best QB in the county to Hawthorne? 

The only difference is in the past Columbia has been trying to win a state title in classifications with teams pulling from 1m people while Madison County has been winning state titles playing teams that use 6 graders to fill out a roster 

If Madison is really that badass go play some of the teams standing in our path the past 30 years and see if you could beat them 5 straight weeks 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Since 2013 Lincoln has 2 wins over Columbia by a combined 6 points 

Columbia has 4 wins by a combined 67 points 

What the hell are you talking about again?

Also this ain't 2019 Lincoln, this is 2022 Lincoln

Lincoln got a squad, Dillard got a bunch of tranfers wanting playing time. Them boys ain't got no chemistry together. Dillard records are straight ass big facts. They hoop , soft in football buddy on here claiming Dillard can't name 30 players from 10 years ago.  He a goofy bandwagon.  Lincoln gonna smash Dillard fake wannabe team. 

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

You are literally the person who brought up irrelevant games involving palmetto and Lincoln to do what exactly? 

And from 3 years ago? 

Just now, Jesse said:

Lincoln got a squad, Dillard got a bunch of tranfers wanting playing time. Them boys ain't got no chemistry together. Dillard records are straight ass big facts. They hoop , soft in football buddy on here claiming Dillard can't name 30 players from 10 years ago.  He a goofy bandwagon.  Lincoln gonna smash Dillard fake wannabe team. 

Yeah well they play week 10 so I'm sure chemistry won't be an issue that late in the year 

If this was week 1 or 2 you may have a case but most teams have an idea what they have by that point

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You think Columbia out there recruiting? If we were would we have lost the best QB in the county to Hawthorne? 

The only difference is in the past Columbia has been trying to win a state title in classifications with teams pulling from 1m people while Madison County has been winning state titles playing teams that use 6 graders to fill out a roster 

If Madison is really that badass go play some of the teams standing in our path the past 30 years and see if you could beat them 5 straight weeks 

I have seen the brackets madison would go far. Maxpreps I don't care if you don't like Maxpreps.  But they rank madison yearly top 5 team in every class.  Based off their schedule dumbass. If Maxpreps a joke miami schools not top 25. Schedule matters madison play people bruh , 

Just now, Jesse said:

I have seen the brackets madison would go far. Maxpreps I don't care if you don't like Maxpreps.  But they rank madison yearly top 5 team in every class.  Based off their schedule dumbass. If Maxpreps a joke miami schools not top 25. Schedule matters madison play people bruh , 

Since when?

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah well they play week 10 so I'm sure chemistry won't be an issue that late in the year 

If this was week 1 or 2 you may have a case but most teams have an idea what they have by that point

Dillard don't want the smoke he a clown ass, they ain't beating miami middle school,  just be like the damn store sale clothes during football season.  Lame ass team. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s a looong drive from Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee. Dillard ought to head up the night before and stay in a hotel to acquaint themselves with their surroundings and avoid what I refer to as “travel fatigue.” It’s an intangible factor that definitely has a negative impact in how teams perform.

Lincoln actually had a pretty solid team in 2019, knocking off undefeated Palmetto (Not Miami) but lost in the playoffs in the state semi’s. Forgive me but I do not remember who they played, but it may have been Edgewater. They had a decent season last year but even their best effort should not be enough to knock off Dillard. Dillard’s 2022 football team could be their best in school history with all of these transfers that they’ve received. It’s going to be a pleasure watching them play. I can’t wait to see how they stack up against STA! 

Also, please don’t take anything Jesse says too seriously. Guy trashes every team imaginable with exaggerated claims and records from years and years ago. He is a troll if there ever was one. But all of that aside, Dillard should win this game fairly comfortably. They are a state power and a force to be reckoned with, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. My score prediction is Dillard 35, Lincoln 17.

Go Panthers! 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Since when?

If you look at calpreps.com madison is always around the top based off their number rating.  It's not actually putting them in classes. But you can place their number into each class to see. 

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

It’s a looong drive from Fort Lauderdale to Tallahassee. Dillard ought to head up the night before and stay in a hotel to acquaint themselves with their surroundings and avoid what I refer to as “travel fatigue.” It’s an intangible factor that definitely has a negative impact in how teams perform.

Lincoln actually had a pretty solid team in 2019, knocking off undefeated Palmetto (Not Miami) but lost in the playoffs in the state semi’s. Forgive me but I do not remember who they played. They had a decent season last year but even their best effort should not be enough to knock off Dillard. Dillard’s 2022 football team could be their best in school history with all of these transfers that they’ve received. It’s going to be a pleasure watching them play. I can’t wait to see how they stack up against STA! 

Also, please don’t take anything Jesse says too seriously. Guy trashes every team imaginable with exaggerated claims and records from years and years ago. He is a troll if there ever was one. But all of that aside, Dillard should win this game fairly comfortably. They are a state power and a force to be reckoned with, anytime, anyplace, anywhere. My score prediction is Dillard 35, Lincoln 17.

Go Panthers! 

Sad Dillard in South Florida but can't produce nothing.  I actually respect Lakeland they a good program.  Shut up VeniceIndiansFootball,  Dillard ain't a state power. Stop dick riding a trash school.  Focus on Venice.