DILLARD @ LINCOLN Oct 28th FAMU homecoming weekend!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Just now, Jesse said:

Sad Dillard in South Florida but can't produce nothing.  I actually respect Lakeland they a good program.  Shut up VeniceIndiansFootball,  Dillard ain't a state power. Stop dick riding a trash school.  Focus on Venice. 

If Lincoln stays within 17 points of Dillard I’ll give you credence. 

5 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I don't waste time with goofy characters.  Hop off his nuts buddy.  Your team is light years better. Dillard can't win the 1A title.  Columbia is clueless Don't know shit . Madison County is king

You’re the only goofy character on here. Ranking on other people for rooting for their own teams. Making insane claims that Venice would beat Dillard any day? Man they would have beaten us silly in 2019 or 2018. 

5 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You’re the only goofy character on here. Ranking on other people for rooting for their own teams. Making insane claims that Venice would beat Dillard any day? Man they would have beaten us silly in 2019 or 2018. 

They sucked who they beat? Madison Is my team. This America I do what I want.  Leave that bullshit in Russia.  Blountstown trash , this ain't no dictator shit. 

7 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Go to sleep Columbia 

It won't matter because you will be off this board week 4 after Columbia puts Madison County down 

You have no shred of credibility and your saying I don't know anything? You couldn't find a good take naked in Alaska looking for frostbite 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

They sucked who they beat? Madison Is my team. This America I do what I want.  Leave that bullshit in Russia.  Blountstown trash , this ain't no dictator shit. 

Get your politics out of here, we don’t need to argue over petty nonsense like that. I just said that Venice probably couldn’t have beaten Dillard in 2019.

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It won't matter because you will be off this board week 4 after Columbia puts Madison County down 

You have no shred of credibility and your saying I don't know anything? You couldn't find a good take naked in Alaska looking for frostbite 

We will see. Yall lost bell and Smith years ago.  

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Get your politics out of here, we don’t need to argue over petty nonsense like that. I just said that Venice probably couldn’t have beaten Dillard in 2019.

I'm just making my case for Madison. Because people think I have to attend the school or something.  And 2019 Venice wins big. Miami beat Dillard. 

52 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Lincoln got a squad, Dillard got a bunch of tranfers wanting playing time. Them boys ain't got no chemistry together. Dillard records are straight ass big facts. They hoop , soft in football buddy on here claiming Dillard can't name 30 players from 10 years ago.  He a goofy bandwagon.  Lincoln gonna smash Dillard fake wannabe team. 

Sounds like a poster we all know lmao

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Breaking: It will be standing room only at Gene Cox Stadium on Oct. 28 as we host State Power DILLARD HIGH on FAMU homecoming weekend! Get ready for some big time football North Florida!
#TheWay #BigGameTrojans

Nice!  I'll have to check out that game while I'm down for homecoming.
famu-m100.gif

47 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I'm just making my case for Madison. Because people think I have to attend the school or something.  And 2019 Venice wins big. Miami beat Dillard. 

if I’m not mistaken isn’t Dillard record over the last 3 years is 38-4 including post season.

if I’m wrong didn’t Dillard win the first ever tri county championship during the Covid season beating a MIAMI school to win it all when we was forced to sit out the state playoffs. 

this past season wasn’t Dillard 60 seconds away from beating 3 Pete & nationally ranked STA @ STA (granted we still lost)

you talk about goofy my entire family on my mom side is Dillard alum, i graduated and played all four years for Dillard including all American in 2010. 

you talk about transfers Dillard was ranked state wise & top 100 nationally before we got any of these transfers & most of our squad comes back from last year. So before you put your mouth on me or my panthers know what the hell talking about, and this will be my first & last time addressing you bro. 

19 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

if I’m not mistaken isn’t Dillard record over the last 3 years is 38-4 including post season.

if I’m wrong didn’t Dillard win the first ever tri county championship during the Covid season beating a MIAMI school to win it all when we was forced to sit out the state playoffs. 

this past season wasn’t Dillard 60 seconds away from beating 3 Pete & nationally ranked STA @ STA (granted we still lost)

you talk about goofy my entire family on my mom side is Dillard alum, i graduated and played all four years for Dillard including all American in 2010. 

you talk about transfers Dillard was ranked state wise & top 100 nationally before we got any of these transfers & most of our squad comes back from last year. So before you put your mouth on me or my panthers know what the hell talking about, and this will be my first & last time addressing you bro. 

As others have pointed out, it won't be his last time addressing you, lmao! :D

31 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

All american cheerleader,  st thomas won, you cowards have 60 losses In pass 7 years. Dillard is trash period recuirt Japan players I don't care. Yall boys ain't winning Jack shit. Trash program 

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Just stop while you're ahead cause you're really starting to make yourself look terrible and delusional 

Now that the comedy show is over with is there anyone on here with any knowledge of Lincoln , only heard of them a few times. If I’m not mistaken they’re a predominantly black school in Tallahassee, and have a some respectable playoff success in recent years.

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Now that the comedy show is over with is there anyone on here with any knowledge of Lincoln , only heard of them a few times. If I’m not mistaken they’re a predominantly black school in Tallahassee, and have a some respectable playoff success in recent years.

Go through your notifications on the top of the page and see if you can find my post. I gave you a heart and what I (hope) is a nice post to read. This thread is going to be locked soon if the mods catch wind of what’s been said here.