Price Harris heading home to Madison County

Joshua Wilson

10 hours ago, Football fan said:

Who should he play Trinity Christian, The bolles school St Thomas Alabama Georgia come on man be real? YOU STILL Mad BRO

Never been mad.

"Disappointed", is a better word, that Coe never put an end to abusing the unfair advantage his teams had to pad his resume, but I guess character is shown through one's actions. That's why I expect better from Coach Harris.

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

Never in a million years does he push Madison into their proper class based on size.

He is/was one of the most vocal proponents of the suburban/metro split. 

Madison could go up to 2S and compete with Cocoa etc. They wouldn't have to play Bolles who they're scared of. But I doubt they would move up. 

11 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

Never in a million years does he push Madison into their proper class based on size.

He is/was one of the most vocal proponents of the suburban/metro split. 

I dont't know him but will give him the benefit of doubt that he's a class act till proven otherwise , but if he pushed the suburban/metro split because he thinks schools in counties with more people have a advantage then he should feel the same way when Madison can split their school in half to get under the enrollment for Rural 1 A but offer no sports at the charter school but have them come back and play for Madison is the same thing as the people wanting to split from the bigger counties. 

1 hour ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

People who push reforms to benefit themselves in one situation rarely try to make a change that would not benefit them in another. He is the one of the main clowns behind this crapshow suburban idea. Not a big fan of his work. hope he screw up the gold mine Madison job. He even has a easier path now. 

I'm still waiting on your "school who doesn't get transfers"

3 hours ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

People who push reforms to benefit themselves in one situation rarely try to make a change that would not benefit them in another. He is the one of the main clowns behind this crapshow suburban idea. Not a big fan of his work. hope he screw up the gold mine Madison job. He even has a easier path now. 

As Tigerskin said in this thread, I don't know him either and will give him the benefit of doubt as opposed to calling him a "CLOWN" when you don't probably know him either.  He played his high school football at Madison and I understand his elderly parents still live there requiring more attention health wise.  Seems like laudable reasons to make the move and take that job.  Sad to see the hate some people have for those who have actually proven success; his record at Dunnellon was 70-24 with 7 straight years of qualifying for the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, Floridaatlantic1 said:

So he screws up the state football playoffs whining about his school not being able to compete with the big bad metro schools and then gets his way and goes to the biggest winner in 1a as is. Real nice. 

He didn't do it by himself. A majority voted in concert. I think he sought a fair playing field... which if is true to character he will find that MC shouldn't be playing in 1A Rural. We'll see where he stands.

1 hour ago, s1nglewing said:

He didn't do it by himself. A majority voted in concert. I think he sought a fair playing field... which if is true to character he will find that MC shouldn't be playing in 1A Rural. We'll see where he stands.

You talking about the same MC team that won by one point in 2021 and lost in 2020 where should they be playing wait I heard madison number will be lower  next count 

15 hours ago, Football fan said:

You talking about the same MC team that won by one point in 2021 and lost in 2020 where should they be playing wait I heard madison number will be lower  next count 

They lost to Hawthorne and beat them this past year but Hawthorne had like 12 starters transfer in from Gainesville Schools so that is not your normal 1 A Rural school they would play every year in the playoffs.So my point is you will have to bring in transfers to stay on the field with MC and is that not what the whole Suburban/ Metro thing wanted to put a stop too

• 4 weeks later...