Florida Football Fans...you might like this (NOT A SALES PITCH, a sport fans dream)

Dan in Daytona

10 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

What is your problem !  Get a life, go outside, walk the beach, go on a date, kick a dog...well not really...do something pleasurable

Don't tell me what to do Dan. I don't need your help or advice or anything. I have already stated what my problem is, you acting as a salesman for that crap company USA Today/Gannett Publishing. 

30 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Jam, you're living in a alternate universe. One with a very low competency level. From the original post though now I've attempted to inform readers that it is "now possible" to read 30+ Florida daily's, with state wide high school sports from home, by getting a digital subscription. Nulli Secundus now gets the Lakeland Ledger and 200 other newspapers for less than $20 per year. If he hates the Daytona paper, like you, so what !!!! He his 199 + more papers he can read. Pick one, pick a dozen it doesn't matter. Shop around, maybe Sarasota is $10 a year. You still get the other 200 PAPERS. Check it out ?     

The only universe I want to live in is one where I can visit a Florida High School Football message board, and not have to read a sales pitch for USA Today, Gannett Publishing, or the Daytona Beach News-Journal. 

1 minute ago, Jambun82 said:

Don't tell me what to do Dan. I don't need your help or advice or anything. I have already stated what my problem is, you acting as a salesman for that crap company USA Today/Gannett Publishing. 

You need help from someone much more qualified then myself. Stop making things up. 

16 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

You don't determine whether I need help or not. I haven't made anything up. 

I'm not pushing anything. You've have made this a Daytona newspaper thing for some reason. September will be 6 yrs since my retirement. I believe the paper has changed ownership at least twice since then. Last I heard it was printed in Lakeland and trucked over in the morning. All my coworkers are gone. No work here outside sport writers and sales staff. If you falsely believe I have a hidden agenda (common man, what for, out of town strangers?) then pass on the thread, move on. I get the paper for the local news, local sports, and the obits. Stop with the hate...it's not healthy.

46 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Venice, I challenge you from the very first post to reprint where I was political in this thread. On the other hand Mr LaLa Land Ref has been going off from the beginning. Where his beef originated is anyone guess. It's his demon, and his alone.

I didn’t want to call out one person by name. I’m not trying to resort to ad hominem or throw shade at anyone, and I actually appreciate you creating this post; I don’t usually read newspapers outside of the Herald Tribune. I just don’t want the thread to be locked. 

8 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

I'm not pushing anything. You've have made this a Daytona newspaper thing for some reason. September will be 6 yrs since my retirement. I believe the paper has changed ownership at least twice since then. Last I heard it was printed in Lakeland and trucked over in the morning. All my coworkers are gone. No work here outside sport writers and sales staff. If you falsely believe I have a hidden agenda (common man, what for, out of town strangers?) then pass on the thread, move on. I get the paper for the local news, local sports, and the obits. Stop with the hate...it's not healthy.

You brought up the Daytona Beach News-Journal, so I responded. I know people who think like you like the word "hate" to describe people who think like me. It is not going to work though, and you are not going to silence me. 

17 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I didn’t want to call out one person by name. I’m not trying to resort to ad hominem or throw shade at anyone, and I actually appreciate you creating this post; I don’t usually read newspapers outside of the Herald Tribune. I just don’t want the thread to be locked. 

Hey, I understand. But my post was only to pass on what I had just discovered. Nothing more, nothing less....Informational, no sales commissions involved.......LOL,where and how my local compadre got that is sadly amusing and priceless 

3 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

You brought up the Daytona Beach News-Journal, so I responded. I know people who think like you like the word "hate" to describe people who think like me. It is not going to work though, and you are not going to silence me. 

Silence you ?  Who cares ?  This is a message board. I passed on what I considered interesting. Take it, leave it, move on. No biggie... you made it personable, not me.  

4 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Silence you ?  Who cares ?  This is a message board. I passed on what I considered interesting. Take it, leave it, move on. No biggie... you made it personable, not me.  

There is no need to bring up that worthless, waste of space, garbage, Daytona Beach "newspaper" on this Florida High School Football message board.