1A?

DisabledAccount

I'm not going to even try to bring that back up broward, lmao

lol..you shouldn't, it was just a bold statement that I was looking for a little substance from tampa1.

Whether , I agree with your opinion or not - you 110% always bring great reason for your opinion which in turn leads to more depth and conversation in strings.

Ft Meade had a rb last year that was beasting

however they did bow out in the first round

so maybe not that deal but just aiight

also I don't like bloggers who post novels to read (nuetral observer) so I like to keep it short and sweet

Ft Meade was probably the 5th or 6th best 1A team last year. Just goes to show you how bad those 5-7A teams are down there that they beat up on(Hardee, Bartow, George Jenkins). Trenton, Madison, Pahokee and Dixie and probably St Joe all beat Ft Meade. They were good no doubt and the RB was a stud. I'm sure they will be loaded again.

Here are the teams in 1A that have a legitimate chance to win 1A

Baker

Vernon

Blountstown

Port St Joe

Liberty

Madison

Hamilton

Lafayette

Fort White

Union County

Trenton

Dixie County

Newberry

Fort Meade

Pahokee

Frostproof

Trenton, Madison, Dixie county, fort meade, Pahokee, Newberry, or port st joe

Those only ones I see

No chance Corey Davis. If you said chance to make the playoffs you would be right but to win it all the list is very small. It looks like this.

Madison Co

Trenton

Dixie Co

Ft Meade

Pahokee

St Joe

Blountstown

And that is stretching the list out.

Teams like Hamilton, Newberry or Lafayette won't even make the playoffs, how could you say they could win state??? That's like saying Keystone Heights could win 4A. SMH.

No chance Corey Davis. If you said chance to make the playoffs you would be right but to win it all the list is very small. It looks like this.

Madison Co

Trenton

Dixie Co

Ft Meade

Pahokee

St Joe

Blountstown

And that is stretching the list out.

Teams like Hamilton, Newberry or Lafayette won't even make the playoffs, how could you say they could win state??? That's like saying Keystone Heights could win 4A. SMH.

I don't think madision is that clear cut of a favorite, everyone thought that last year but they were wrong, Trenton can beat Madision and until Trenton loses they are the top team, as flair said to be the man you got to beat the man

Captain,

Who is going to be the runnerup behind Madison then if you say neither Hamilton or Lafayette have no chance to make the playoffs. You going with Jefferson or Bell then?

Lafayette had a streak of consecutive playoff appearances snapped last season, think it was 20 years or so.    

The same team that was the runner up last year in that district and added a state champion coach, Jefferson Co. Bell beat Lafayette last year by 2 Tds, unfortunately for Lafayette they may have a streak of non playoff appearances on their hands. I mean really, Lafayette lost to Jefferson 54-0 last year and went 3-7 and you said they "have a legitimate chance to win state" not bashing Lafayette but come on, really??

Columbiafan, Madison is the Alpha in 1A, last year was a aberration with that Trenton team. You will see the Trentons', Ft Meade and Dixie's bubble to compete with Madison from time to time but the constant will be Madison Co. Too big a talent pool to choose from year in and year out. They graduated 26 seniors last year and have 20+ seniors again. Let me give you Trentons'senior classes the last 5 years, 6,6,11,9,17, it don't compare. When you got more horses you probably got a better chance to win the race.