DILLARD WiLL BE PLAYING A WEEK 1 NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAME.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

9 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m going to keep The Who & where a secret until the last detail is ironed out, but just know this is gonna be huge for Dillard nation. 

They can defeat whomever they play. Dillard is going to be ranked within top 10 in Florida this coming season with all of these transfers they’re getting. I will favor you guys against STA at home this year. Big time revenge game for sure.

By your reaction to the Panthers’ opponent, I’m guessing it’s someone like either St. Frances or Saint John Bosco, but I could be wrong. We have two ESPN games ourselves this year; IMG and SFA. A victory in either of those 2 games would make me immensely happy. But I will be rooting for the Panthers against whomever they play. Anyone except Venice, that is. Then I don’t know ya sir! :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

They can defeat whomever they play. Dillard is going to be ranked within top 10 in Florida this coming season with all of these transfers they’re getting. I will favor you guys against STA at home this year. Big time revenge game for sure.

By your reaction to the Panthers’ opponent, I’m guessing it’s someone like either St. Frances or Saint John Bosco, but I could be wrong. We have two ESPN games ourselves this year; IMG and SFA. A victory in either of those 2 games would make me immensely happy. But I will be rooting for the Panthers against whomever they play. Anyone except Venice, that is. Then I don’t know ya sir! :ph34r:

Lit & yea it’s gonna b big bro 

17 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m going to keep The Who & where a secret until the last detail is ironed out, but just know this is gonna be huge for Dillard nation. 

I don't care who you play.  JUST WIN!  :D

Dillard, repeat these actions and you will defeat who the hell ever you play, LOL
chest-kick.gif

3 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

I don't care who you play.  JUST WIN!  :D

Dillard, repeat these actions and you will defeat who the hell ever you play, LOL
chest-kick.gif

I have a funny feeling that it’s St. Frances @ Dillard week 1 and he just doesn’t want to say it without uniform confirmation. Their opponent can’t be someone like Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, or even IMG because their schedules are all full and STA wouldn’t be a week 1 game as a district opponent.

Furthermore, SFA needed a week 1 like Dillard and probably was willing to make the trip if they felt it would be a good challenge to start the season. If it is St. Frances I think Dillard can win but it certainly will not be easy; it will take everything the Panthers have and then some to knock off SFA in the season opener.

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I have a funny feeling that it’s St. Frances @ Dillard week 1 and he just doesn’t want to say it without uniform confirmation. Their opponent can’t be someone like Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, or even IMG because their schedules are all full and STA wouldn’t be a week 1 game as a district opponent.

Furthermore, SFA needed a week 1 like Dillard and probably was willing to make the trip if they felt it would be a good challenge to start the season. If it is St. Frances I think Dillard can win but it certainly will not be easy; it will take everything the Panthers have and then some to knock off SFA in the season opener.

Tsk tsk nope it’s not STA, the raiders will play @ Dillard week 6 lol. 

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol whewww Lawd no!, 3.0 either hahahaha

Chaminade-Madonna is coming up to Venice week 7. I’m very glad that both teams are amicably renewing this old rivalry that was so much fun for both sides in the early 2000’s. The Lions used to whoop our butts in this mini-rivalry in the past lol but hopefully that won’t be the case this time.