Preseason top 25 large classes (5-8A)

DisabledAccount

I believe they will be a very good team again in their Region. I also believe they are likely to lose in the Regional Final. 0 for 9 in the last 18 years in the Regional final. Hard to convince me otherwise.

Tentically regional finals is 3rd round, 4th round is state semifinals

Most of them just had better luck and we lose on average 15-20 players a year, 2014 we lost 23 seniors and 2015 went 3 rounds further, does that answer question of being able to reload?

1. You make your own luck.

2. Every team loses key players every year.

3. The fact that you had 23 seniors is remarkable.

I  don't think Broward is trying to beat you up here but just trying to get you to examine your team not as a fan but as an unbiased observer so that you can see what needs to be done to bring home a title.  Do you need a coaching change?  Do you need to be more selective in picking varsity players?  Do you need more money for equipment and facilities?  Are you happy with with just being really good or are you willing to do what it takes to be the best?

I don't think Broward is trying to beat you up here but just trying to get you to examine your team not as a fan but as an unbiased observer so that you can see what needs to be done to bring home a title. Do you need a coaching change? Do you need to be more selective in picking varsity players? Do you need more money for equipment and facilities? Are you happy with with just being really good or are you willing to do what it takes to be the best?

The absolute last thing we need is a coaching change, this program was falling to middle of the pack before coach Allen came in 2011, since then we been to playoffs every year, and outside of 2014 season we have improved every year, the players just got to do their job when we get back in a big game, maybe that can start with Apopka which is best test of the season

I don't think Broward is trying to beat you up here but just trying to get you to examine your team not as a fan but as an unbiased observer so that you can see what needs to be done to bring home a title. Do you need a coaching change? Do you need to be more selective in picking varsity players? Do you need more money for equipment and facilities? Are you happy with with just being really good or are you willing to do what it takes to be the best?

We losing 25 this year lol

Viera was the best team by far Columbia played in the regular season or playoffs. As for special teams being the reason you guys lost, please don't start with the excuses. Viera led the game 35-17 going into the 4th qtr. Viera had 239 yards passing and 215 yards rushing for a total of 454 yards of offense and 42 points. They pretty much did whatever they wanted on offense and Columbia couldn't stop them. Viera made Columbia one dimensional and completely stopped the run game, and just a reminder that was a 5 loss Viera team. So Columbia lost to a 5 loss Viera and a 6-4 Escambia with Columbia's best win being over 9-3 4A Bolles who lost in the 2nd round. It is what it is!!

Viera was the best team by far Columbia played in the regular season or playoffs. As for special teams being the reason you guys lost, please don't start with the excuses. Viera led the game 35-17 going into the 4th qtr. Viera had 239 yards passing and 215 yards rushing for a total of 454 yards of offense and 42 points. They pretty much did whatever they wanted on offense and Columbia couldn't stop them. Viera made Columbia one dimensional and completely stopped the run game, and just a reminder that was a 5 loss Viera team. So Columbia lost to a 5 loss Viera and a 6-4 Escambia with Columbia's best win being over 9-3 4A Bolles who lost in the 2nd round. It is what it is!!

There it is!!! Sounds like Columbia got worked!!

Columbia , as Captain Morgan pointed out- 454 total yards allowed, your Offense did squat, and you trailed by 3 scores going into the 4th qtr....yet you blame ST as the reason for the Columbia failure?

Lipstick on a pig again my friend. Sounds like the game and excuses were a microcosm of Columbia football.

How about just accepting that Columbia may have got beat by a hotter/better team on the road in the playoffs? It happens.

Thanks for the breakdown and numbers in the game Captain Morgan. The numbers are not lying on the outcome of that one.

I seemed to recall everyone said Bolles would beat us by 2 scores but then after we beat them suddenly they suck, sounds like double standard media right there, a team is good till we beat the brakes off them then suddenly they weak

And I said special teams put the nail in the coffin, not that they were only reason we lost, you got to start reading what I put all the way through lol

Giving up 454 total yards put the nail in the coffin - not special teams.  If allowing 454 yards is acceptable to you in a Regional Final and you are justifying special teams as the reason for the loss you are doing more harm than good arguing your point.

Do you honestly feel Columbia played good enough in a Regional Final game to deserve the Win there?