Preseason top 25 large classes (5-8A)

DisabledAccount

Boyd Anderson at 13 & deerfield in their over Dillard.! Didnt even make the top 25 wen in reality their Just as Good if not better then Boyd anderson Right now !?? & Deerfield.! Ummm what did they do or Gain this offseason & also the last time i checked they didnt make any noise in the playoffs so i dont understand these Rankings when it comes down to CERTAIN teams ....especially when COLUMBIA makes them No disrespect u my Dawg Bro but u even said ya Self Your not Familiar with Atleast 98 percent of South Florida Teams or What their About ...i mean u thought plantion high was AHP lol But 4 the most part the list is legit but if your gonna have BA at 13 dillard should atleast be on the list somewhere ALL IM SAYN.

Deerfield gained a really good qb in 2017 Nick Holm, Daewood Davis wr with a dozen offers who runs a 4.3, and Leroy Henley another elite wr i'll show you some film you tell me

Boyd Anderson at 13 & deerfield in their over Dillard.! Didnt even make the top 25 wen in reality their Just as Good if not better then Boyd anderson Right now !?? & Deerfield.! Ummm what did they do or Gain this offseason & also the last time i checked they didnt make any noise in the playoffs so i dont understand these Rankings when it comes down to CERTAIN teams ....especially when COLUMBIA makes them No disrespect u my Dawg Bro but u even said ya Self Your not Familiar with Atleast 98 percent of South Florida Teams or What their About ...i mean u thought plantion high was AHP lol But 4 the most part the list is legit but if your gonna have BA at 13 dillard should atleast be on the list somewhere ALL IM SAYN.

Nick Holm-   http://www.hudl.com/video/3/1424212/5721ba11e984d413d4f9e9d3

Daewood Davis-

Leroy Henley-  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2968457/5721d64c9a90ec55409ef294

and a couple other transfers that I don't know 

Nick Holm-   http://www.hudl.com/video/3/1424212/5721ba11e984d413d4f9e9d3

Daewood Davis-

Leroy Henley-  http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2968457/5721d64c9a90ec55409ef294

and a couple other transfers that I don't know 

Do you think Davis will be stay at Deerfield Beach?   I believe Davis has been around 6  teams (4 different ones) over 1 year.  Seriously.

5/2015 -  Stranahan, 6/2015 -  Somerset Academy, 8/2015 - Stranahan, 1/2016-  Somerset Academy,  2/2016 - Chaminade-Madonna, 4/2016 (current) - Deerfield Beach. 

This seems like it would be very challenging to keep up with school work and the learning process.  Making 4-5 changes throughout a school year.

Do you think Davis will be stay at Deerfield Beach? I believe Davis has been around 6 teams (4 different ones) over 1 year. Seriously.

5/2015 - Stranahan, 6/2015 - Somerset Academy, 8/2015 - Stranahan, 1/2016- Somerset Academy, 2/2016 - Chaminade-Madonna, 4/2016 (current) - Deerfield Beach.

This seems like it would be very challenging to keep up with school work and the learning process. Making 4-5 changes throughout a school year.

He probably going back to Chaminade next year

I hope deerfield win states them boys are over due

They almost always dominate their District.  The only time that they did not in recent years was 2014 when Monarch was loaded and Coral Springs was pretty strong.  The problem for Deerfield Beach is they rarelyget by 8A-12 (Southern Broward District) over the years.  They are better than everyone in that 8A-12  District on paper in 2016  but those teams seem to have Deerfield's number over the last few years  for whatever reason.  If the Bucks do get through that 8A-12  District, then they have to get through 8A Dade which also does not happen much.  Let's see how Deerfield hold's up versus 3A-power Chaminade-Madonna for starters...

They almost always dominate their District. The only time that they did not in recent years was 2014 when Monarch was loaded and Coral Springs was pretty strong. The problem for Deerfield Beach is they rarelyget by 8A-12 (Southern Broward District) over the years. They are better than everyone in that 8A-12 District on paper in 2016 but those teams seem to have Deerfield's number over the last few years for whatever reason. If the Bucks do get through that 8A-12 District, then they have to get through 8A Dade which also does not happen much. Let's see how Deerfield hold's up versus 3A-power Chaminade-Madonna for starters...

Do you feel that as a whole 8a is the strongest class?

They almost always dominate their District. The only time that they did not in recent years was 2014 when Monarch was loaded and Coral Springs was pretty strong. The problem for Deerfield Beach is they rarelyget by 8A-12 (Southern Broward District) over the years. They are better than everyone in that 8A-12 District on paper in 2016 but those teams seem to have Deerfield's number over the last few years for whatever reason. If the Bucks do get through that 8A-12 District, then they have to get through 8A Dade which also does not happen much. Let's see how Deerfield hold's up versus 3A-power Chaminade-Madonna for starters...

Flanagan ain't to bad they still have a good chance this year.

Do you feel that as a whole 8a is the strongest class?

I would say last year 8A was the strongest classification but this year I would say 6A is stronger.

8A this year and generally speaking will have the most depth or the most very good teams but I will put Central,Carol City, Mainland, Armwood and Northwestern against any top 5 from another classification in the state in 2016.

I would say last year 8A was the strongest classification but this year I would say 6A is stronger.

8A this year and generally speaking will have the most depth or the most very good teams but I will put Central,Carol City, Mainland, Armwood and Northwestern against any top 5 from another classification in the state in 2016.

I ment as a whole from top to bottom, ik top group of 6a stronger but is the class as deep as 8a?

Anybody rep'ing Dr. Phillips? They have a lot coming back this season and were on a run at the end of the year losing by 1 point to Osceola. I can see them giving it a go this year. They've had talent but seem to flounder in the playoffs. Any guesses?

The last I heard about Dr. Phillips is that they were looking strong heading into the spring and then lost a few of the stronger players.  I think First Academy scooped up a couple or so...

Anybody rep'ing Dr. Phillips? They have a lot coming back this season and were on a run at the end of the year losing by 1 point to Osceola. I can see them giving it a go this year. They've had talent but seem to flounder in the playoffs. Any guesses?

Yes Dp will be a handful and I see them making a run...

But don't sleep on Osceola either...

The last I heard about Dr. Phillips is that they were looking strong heading into the spring and then lost a few of the stronger players. I think First Academy scooped up a couple or so...

first academy did get 3 or 4 of Dr Phillips better players, including big time OL Calvin Ashley who I think has since transferred out of state