Kickoff Classics

Corey_Davis

From what im hearing pine Forrest should be best team out of panhandle region and vanguard who is going to be loaded in talent should easily take their district, Gainesville doesent appear to be that strong this year but I'll tell you about gainsville once we play them week 1, so if vanguard can pull a upset on Armwood which if you saw my bold predictions you would know I picked them to do just that and I feel they both go to play each other in final 4

6A is really strong this year.  Both North and South appear stronger than last year.

Sucks for Vanguard and Pine Forest...If I am not mistaken they are both expected to have their best teams ever in the same year and they will have to go through one another.

6A is really strong this year. Both North and South appear stronger than last year.

Sucks for Vanguard and Pine Forest...If I am not mistaken they are both expected to have their best teams ever in the same year and they will have to go through one another.

Pine Forrest best season was 86, I know that unfortently because Columbia had to play them first round of playoffs that year, they went on to win state that year undefeated, we were close for a haft but fell in second haft, and this supposed to be vanguard best team since 94 when they lost a close game at states, but I hope at least one of them gets their shot at a title

Pine Forrest best season was 86, I know that unfortently because Columbia had to play them first round of playoffs that year, they went on to win state that year undefeated, we were close for a haft but fell in second haft, and this supposed to be vanguard best team since 94 when they lost a close game at states, but I hope at least one of them gets their shot at a title

Good call...I did not know this.  You sound like you watched the game.  You obviously were not there....did you watch it on betamax tape?  

What an incredible loss by the Colts. This fella Watkins is hard to pin down. He will fit right in with Vanguards multitude of talented players. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4982743/5727aae5e984d45274f08db1

yea North Marion going to miss this kid dearly, not just talkin no ordinary loss here with Watkins, this kid is one of the top 2018 RB's for a reason, definately one of the fastest the county has had in quite awhile

Tucker is a really strong kid and has a keen understanding of his defensive position. Forest will realize his loss this season.http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3191610/5721cda4dfe23b2d68b26630

yea huge blow for forest for sure, been hearing that Tucker has a visit coming up with UNC and might commit on that visit, he supposedly wants it out of the way before his senior year starts